Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Flybot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Empty
PostSubject: Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?   Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Spoiler:

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JGgdMsS Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JGg3TFt Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? J0ieN9e Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JGg3GK7 Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JGg2WjR

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JcTsSP1  Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JcnAVnI Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Grub_f10Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?   Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:03 pm

What

even

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWho said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWho said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWho said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? 1voydWho said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? 2gy1qubWho said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWho said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?   Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 pm

I ship it.

Leechkit:

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Mew
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?   Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Shiny wrote:
I ship it.

+1

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?   Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:49 pm

If the videos were in cartoon form instead of the creepy puppets, I would totally watch it ;u; like, this comic is actually really awesome~
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?   Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Shadow wrote:
If the videos were in cartoon form instead of the creepy puppets, I would totally watch it ;u; like, this comic is actually really awesome~

best ever <3

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JGgdMsS Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JGg3TFt Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? J0ieN9e Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JGg3GK7 Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JGg2WjR

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JcTsSP1  Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JcnAVnI Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Grub_f10Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?   Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Tumblr_n0bu8xOk5k1qgg9vko1_500
Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Tumblr_n0bu8xOk5k1qgg9vko2_500
Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Tumblr_n0bu8xOk5k1qgg9vko3_500
Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Tumblr_n0bu8xOk5k1qgg9vko4_500
Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Tumblr_n0bu8xOk5k1qgg9vko5_500
Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Tumblr_n0bu8xOk5k1qgg9vko6_500
Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Tumblr_n0bu8xOk5k1qgg9vko7_r1_500
Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Tumblr_n0bu8xOk5k1qgg9vko8_r1_500

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? PDt1Qqd Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?   Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who said I was finished? Who said I was DONE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: