Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I finished another painting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

I finished another painting Empty
PostSubject: I finished another painting   I finished another painting EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 17:04

This is the secnd painting I finished since I started this whole painting hobby thing. I started to enjoy it over Christmas break painting with my 2 older sisters and was introduce to it by my oldest sister (21 yrs) and I got her a painting to paint for Christmas. She had brought some of her paintings with her to work on and I got to work on one of her painting s while she was here. I decided i liked it so i got my own and finished it somewhere in middle of janurary and beginning of February. I got a 2nd painting the same day i finished my other one and now that one is finished. I wanted to share it with you guys

I finished another painting 2z4hbox please tell me what you think :)
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

I finished another painting Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finished another painting   I finished another painting EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 17:18

Wo! That's amazing!

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down

I finished another painting
Page 1 of 1