Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amberkit is restless

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-RainyClouds-

-RainyClouds-

Characters : [M]eadowkit, [L]akekit, [A]mberkit
Number of posts : 24

Amberkit is restless Empty
PostSubject: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:09

Amberkit sighed, she felt like there was nothing for a kit her age to do. She had been sitting in her nest watching the other kits for some time. I wish I was old enough to go out there, she scowled 'you're to small, its too cold' they always say... I bet I would do fine if they let me go play! She glanced back and fourth a couple times before standing. Amberkit wobbled a bit, she was still very young. Collecting all the strength she could gather she dashed for the entrance and tumbled out of the nursery. She instantly noticed the cold piercing through her short fur and shivered. Whatever, the cold probably won't even bother me when I find someone to play with.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:21

Nectarleap winced at the sting of the cold wind in his fur as he stepped out of the warrior's sleeping area. Shivering slightly, he padded over to the fresh-kill pile, hoping to get a bite to eat for breakfast. Picking out a small rabbit, he noticed a small kit darting out of the nursery. She reminded him of his three kits, all of which had joined StarClan by now, as well as his mate. Grief bit at his heart even just thinking about it. Feeling a sudden need to talk to this kit, he ripped off a small section of his rabbit and trotted over to her. Though she seemed young, she clearly had to bravery to go out of the nursery by herself. bending down to her level, he let a playful grin cross his face.
"Hello, little one. I'm Nectarleap. What are you doing out of the nursery by yourself?" the tricolored warrior asked her playfully.

Amberkit is restless Signat10
Back to top Go down
-RainyClouds-

-RainyClouds-

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:29

Amberkit looked up at the warrior. ''I wanted to explore! And to see if it's really as cold as everyone tells me it is.'' She seemed astounded by the size of the camp and the cats going about their business, this was only the second time she had been out of the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:40

"Well, I can give you a tour of camp if you would like," Nectarleap purred. "I don't believe you said your name. And quick question, have you had prey yet or are you still drinking milk?" He gently pushed the portion of rabbit towards her. With all of his daughters, their first time eating real prey had been a special moment. Maybe this kit would enjoy it just as much as they had. He stood up straighter, looking around camp. If he was going to give her a tour like he had said, he would have to find a good place to start.

Back to top Go down
-RainyClouds-

-RainyClouds-

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:48

''That would be really cool! Oh, and no I've never tried prey before.'' she mewed excitedly ''And I'm Amberkit!'' The kit sniffed the meat for a moment before taking a bite. She let out a small 'mmm' with a look of wonder in her eyes. ''This is...Rabbit I think? That's our main prey, right?'' at this young age she had only learned a little bit about clan culture and was eager to learn more.

(ooc: I have to leave in about 15 minutes but I will be on later)

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 14:16

"Yep, that's rabbit. Those and hares are what we WindClanners eat," Nectarleap replied warmly, a protectiveness and sort of pride shining in his eyes. Amberkit was a pretty name, the color of sunrise. It also helped that it was the color of his eyes and splotches. The awe that filled all her words and actions was typical for a young kit, yet every time he saw it in one he found it adorable.. After she took her few few bites, he finished off the rabbit. Looking around camp, he decided to start off the promised tour where the apprentice's slept. "Are you ready for your tour of camp, Amberkit?"

Back to top Go down
-RainyClouds-

-RainyClouds-

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 14:29

''Uh huh.'' Amberkit nodded. She was less aware of the cold as the prey had given her a bit more energy and warmth. She looked around the camp seeing the dens but having no idea which was which.

(ooc: The thing I had to do took less time then I expected.)

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 14:40

"Okay then. Follow me!" Nectarleap instructed cheerfully, taking his time padding over to the apprentice's sleeping area. It wasn't exactly what one would call a den like how the nursery was, it was more of a area of tall grass in a small dip in the ground. New nests now were scattered around, layered with the scents of the next generation of apprentices. He remembered when he slept there, and how Laurelsong would claw at the grass when she was bored. He made sure that Amberkit had followed him before gesturing to the area with his tail and explaining. "This is where the apprentices sleep. You'll be there in just a few moons."

Back to top Go down
-RainyClouds-

-RainyClouds-

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 16:35

(ooc: I started drawing, died, then finished drawing oops)
Amberkit stared into the den ''But won't they get cold easily..? what happens if it snows?''during a light snow it would be fine... but what would happen if some sort of blizzard hit concerned her. The wind blew past and the ground numbed her paws, leafbare was in full swing.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 5:07

"Well..." Nectarleap paused for a moment to consider. Though he had lived through two leaf-bares now, all of his apprentice days had been during new-leaf and green-leaf. But it was probable to assume that they did the same thing the warrior's did. "If it snows, we basically suffer through it. The tall grass provides protection from the cold air, and after it stops snowing we push it out of the way. And if there is too big of snowstorm to sleep in-" Once again he paused. There hadn't been that big of a storm since he was a kit, and he had forgotten what they would do. "Well, I actually don't know. I bet you could ask one of the elders about that."

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 6:00

Stormpaw saw his mentor walk over to the apprentice den. For a moment, he was concerned. Was he looking for someone? Then he saw a little kit. Must be a tour of the camp. He went over happily, hearing the question. Before answering, he greeted Nectarleap with a dip of the head. ”Hello, little kit. Yes, cold weather is pretty awful, but we haven’t had a blizzard yet, so no worries.” He replied with a purr.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
-RainyClouds-

-RainyClouds-

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 9:59

Amberkit nodded and then glanced between the two cats. ''Have either of you been in a blizzard?'' she questioned as a breeze rippled across the land. ''I think i'm gonna like it better when leafbare is over..''

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 10:09

"Hello Stormpaw," Nectarleap greeted, nodding in acknowledgement to his apprentice. Looking back to Amberkit, he replied thoughtfully. "I've actually never been in a blizzard. There was one shortly before I was born, I still remember having snow fights with my sister. And I know you'll love greenleaf. It's a little hot, but there are a lot of rabbits and everything is more comfortable." Dozens of memories filled his mind as he recalled all the memories associated with each season. Sweetpaw, Heathershade, Laurelsong, Stonheart.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 20:08

Softkit poked his head out of the nursery, hearing a conversation from across the camp with his sharp ears. He saw a small group of cats standing around outside the apprentice's den, and remembering his older sister Heatherpetal's suggestion to get to know his clanmates better, he began to nervously make his way towards them. Even though Softkit was shy, he was going to be an apprentice soon, and he needed to know his way around the camp... and if his ears were right, then a tour was in progress. He stopped a bit away from the talking cats, shyly pushing around snow on the ground. "Hi... I'm Softkit." He dropped his eyes to his paws and tried to stop fidgeting. "May I join you?"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit is restless   Amberkit is restless Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberkit is restless
Page 1 of 1