Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little bored, a little restless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

A little bored, a little restless Empty
PostSubject: A little bored, a little restless   A little bored, a little restless EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 18:58

A dark brown form flashed through the heather, barely making a rustle. It was dark, night had engulfed the land and it was cold; increasing the feeling that someone had extinguished the sun. A soft, muffled Thump came from Outlook Rock. Four black paws scrabbled up to the top, struggling to get a grip on the rain slicked stone. After a heartbeat, a feline was sitting quietly at the very top- Deerpaw.

He hadn't been able to sleep, something had just felt.. off. It wasn't that he was lonely, well, it sort of was, but that wasn't the point. Something wasn't right at all, but he just couldn't put his paw on it. His brownish orange gaze swept Windclan's territory, and that of the other clans beyond.  Shaking his head after finding nothing, he rubbed his eyes. Nothing had seemed out of place, and yet he couldn't shake off the strange feeling. Right then, he even thought he heard something. Just a little swish of grass. He perked his ears towards the sound and thought, No ones there, I'm just really tired. Without thinking about it, he murmured out into the night,"Hello? Who is it?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: A little bored, a little restless   A little bored, a little restless EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 22:29

Shadeheart stepped out of the tall grass. "It's only me," she croaked, "Are you alright? It's rather late you know."

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A little bored, a little restless   A little bored, a little restless EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 12:41

The young cat gave a sigh of relief. It was just Shadeheart. "I couldn't sleep. Something just felt wrong; though I'm not sure what." He gazed out across the fields. Sniffing the air, it smelled of heavy rain, mud, and something he couldn't recognize. Small forms crawled along the dark horizon. They were too small to be sheep, and too many to be a faraway patrol. He narrowed his eyes to slits. "What is that?", he muttered.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bored, a little restless   A little bored, a little restless Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bored, a little restless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: