Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Holiday Farewell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

A Holiday Farewell Empty
PostA Holiday Farewell

Hi guys,

I sincerely apologize for my spotty absences, but I've come to realize that it's time for me to pass on the torch of the Shadowclan medicine cat to Sycamorepaw and resign my cats on the site. I had so much fun with all of you guys, but it's been harder and harder for me to roleplay because I've moved on to new things and I don't want to hold you all back with my spotty absences. You guys are such amazing people with an amazing community like no other roleplay site I've ever been on- I don't want to let anyone down and be half into the roleplay.  

To everyone that's ever roleplayed with me, thank you so much. I had a blast being here and I'm getting emotional just thinking about all the things we did. To Ash, to Rainy, to Squirrelnose, to Stags, to Ripped, to Drippy, to Lilac, to Grey, to Ink, to Jughead, to Holly, to Seer, to both Ices', to Pikachu, to Jay Bird, to everyone else that isn't on this short-of-everyone-I-want-to-thank list- thank you. Thank you for letting me roleplay with all of you whether we were implementing a crazy scheme (staff approved of courseXD) or just simply going on a patrol. I loved every moment on this site and I'm not going to forget this anytime soon.

Before you go starting a funeral on my behalf, I just want to say that this might also not be a permanent goodbye. Right now, my next semester of college is looking 100% crazier than my 1st one, but only the future itself truly knowsXD I might come back and make a fresh start with new characters. But only time will tell, so for now I will leave you with an overused but beautiful meme that will never get old for a Lord of The Rings fan:

A Holiday Farewell C8O6IcTUIAAJw18

See you in the next life,

-Wave

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Holiday Farewell :: Comments

RainyHeart
Re: A Holiday Farewell
Post Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 18:38 by RainyHeart
D,:  Aw, I'm really going to miss you Wave!  Real life can really suck sometimes...but it must go on.  If you ever do come back to us in the future though, know that you'll have a warm welcome back, not just from me but from all of us!  I bid you a sad, but hopeful, farewell <3
Drippy
Post Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 20:38 by Drippy
Aww... thank you for all the amazing memories, Wave! I hope you end up doing something you really like, and I know that no matter what you do, you'll go far. Good luck with college, and I hope to see you back here someday~
Stags
Post Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 20:57 by Stags
Oh no :(

I'll miss you
Holly
Post Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 21:03 by Holly
We'll miss you, but we'll still be here if you ever decide to come back. I'll miss the chances I had to interact with you, too!

Good luck in everything you do from here on out. Go kick college in the face.
Kent Mansley
Post Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 21:04 by Kent Mansley
Good luck out there, it's been fun!
Ripped
Post Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 22:01 by Ripped
Oh no Wave!! I will miss you so much my friend. It was a priviledge to roleplay with you.

Best of luck to you off at your war... let us never forget all the college students stuck in h*ll
Ash
Post Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 15:53 by Ash (Online)
Oh no- another good friend lost to the craziness of college and life. I'll miss you so much! Thanks for being the best apprentice, and better, than either Honeydrop or I could ask for- and the best friend. Both of us are insanely grateful for your support and friendship. You're one of the coolest cats I know!

I'll eagerly await your possible return, if life ever ceases its insane scheduling enough for you to once again let your inner cat-loving nerd find freedom on these heck-based, all-consuming forums. Till then, good luck with school- and may you never have writer's block on your essays!

Thank you so much for all the great times we've had together!

<3 Ash
Seer
Post Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 9:03 by Seer
good luck with school babe! <3

hopefully you'll be able to come back to us one day
Titanium
Post Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 9:11 by Titanium
Sometimes real life sucks. Especially when it gets in the way of the crazy world of the internetz.
Hopefully college clears up a little so you can rejoin, but if not, at least you made some memories here.
Have fun with whatever you decide to do next.
~Titanium <3
Post  by Sponsored content

A Holiday Farewell

Page 1 of 1