Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Active again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

I'm Active again Empty
PostI'm Active again

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for my lack of activity I only just realized I missed the last activity check.
I'm hoping I can keep Lichenfang and Orchidfeather but my other characters I'm going to drop for new character.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm Active again :: Comments

RainyHeart
Re: I'm Active again
Post Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 13:04 by RainyHeart
Ayyyye welcome back! :D
Ember Pheonix
Post Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 13:39 by Ember Pheonix
Holly
Post Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 13:40 by Holly
Welcome back!
Maple
Post Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 16:48 by Maple
Welcome back, just in time for the holidays!
Post  by Sponsored content

I'm Active again

Page 1 of 1