Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dark patrol{open}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Dark patrol{open} Empty
PostSubject: Dark patrol{open}   Dark patrol{open} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 11:47 am

Darkpaw left the apprentice den and grabbed a fish from the food pile. When she finished her fish she went to the center of camp. today feels so empty. she thought than sat down. maybe if I go on a patrol. she thought again and smiled. "hunting patrol anyone?" she asked the air in a voice not loud enough to wake someone but one soft enough to hear. She waited for someone preferably a warrior to come.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Dark patrol{open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark patrol{open}   Dark patrol{open} EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Spotpaw stood up and padded over to Darkpaw. "I'd go, but I don't know if I'm allowed to go without Rainstorm, my mentor."

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Dark patrol{open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark patrol{open}   Dark patrol{open} EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Brightpaw padded over to where the others were. He snorted at Sootpaw's doubt. "Aww, don't be a spoilsport! We can just go anyways." he said boldly. He stared at Sootpaw with those unnerving eyes of his. One an icy, shocking blue, the other a warm, fiery amber. "I'm in for a patrol, even if you aren't."

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Dark patrol{open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark patrol{open}   Dark patrol{open} EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 10:45 pm

"I would like to join as well, if you'll have me," Sweetheart meowed kindly to the apprentices. This would be her first patrol as a warrior, and she hoped her former denmates would let her join.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Dark patrol{open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark patrol{open}   Dark patrol{open} EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:13 am

She smiled at all of them. "ok but I want to be leader even though sweetheart is the warrior." she said smiling. "we will hunt as much as we can carry and if there's is any trouble we all will stop what we are doing and go help that cat ok." she said. She liked to be in charge even though she was young she knew more about the territory more than most of the cats because growing up with no parents the whole clan took care of her so she learned a lot.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Dark patrol{open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark patrol{open}   Dark patrol{open} EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:30 am

Sweetheart knew that warriors were supposed to be leaders of apprentice patrols... but to be fair she had only been a warrior for a few sunrises, so she's still technically as young and inexperienced as them. If anything went dangerously wrong she would take charge, but otherwise she would let Darkpaw lead. She nodded to her former denmate.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Dark patrol{open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark patrol{open}   Dark patrol{open} EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Spotpaw glared at Brightpaw. "Hey, just trying to follow the rules here!" He protested.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark patrol{open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark patrol{open}   Dark patrol{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark patrol{open}
Page 1 of 1