Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol) Empty
PostSubject: A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol)   A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol) EmptyAugust 17th 2017, 6:06 pm

Darkflight had been used to her three legs for a long time now. Seasons of practice had decreased the aches and pains that ran along her spine, and the lurching of her gait was slightly less noticeable. Still, those moons had not been kind to her lungs, which on occasion would collect fluid if she remained on her side for too long. This development had taken her life at least once during her leadership, and was one of the reasons as to why she decided to step down. 'ThunderClan needs a strong, healthy leader. Blizzardstar will serve the Clan well.' It was still a bit odd for her to be back in the warrior's den, surrounded by her Clanmates instead of laying alone under the Highrock.

The long-furred she-cat entered the apprentice's den, gently waking her new apprentice with a nudge. "Smallpaw, don't forget were're on the dawn patrol today!" She grinned at him before backing out and sitting beside the camp entrance.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol)   A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol) EmptyAugust 18th 2017, 1:58 pm

Occ: Thanks a lot, Night! Just don't expext extra acitivity till sunday because I am in Italia and I don't have wifi always.

Smallpaw stood up looking around with a pinch of curiosity and still not believing if this was true. He was in nursery for ages; he thought like that; and now being at his own ceremony and receiving so important mentor seemed impossible. With relief of felting wind and warm air he exited den and warmly nodded with proud look.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol)   A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol) EmptyAugust 21st 2017, 3:37 pm

The senior warrior offered the young tom a smile when he emerged. "Hopefully this will be the first time you've seen the territory!" Her eyes scrunched while she playfully teased Smallpaw. "We'll just be going along the SkyClan border for today. There shouldn't be much tension." Her yellow gaze searched the dark camp for anyone else who might join them. A concerning thought went through her mind. She didn't want to scare him so early into his apprenticeship, but... ThunderClan couldn't lose another cat.

Darkflight's voice turned serious. "If you suddenly feel cold or see frost, tell me, okay?Although, you might not know what frost looks like." Her tail twitched. The she-cat's granddaughter had too close of a brush with what she was talking about, and she wasn't about to lose another Clanmate to what lurked in the forest.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol)   A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol) EmptyAugust 22nd 2017, 5:14 am

Smallpaw became a little confused. What was Darkflight saying? A frost? He didn't know what thing happened that scared so powerful warrior and the rest of the clan. He hoped that they would not meet this thing. Smallpaw finally mewed: "I am ready. And I won't go away from you, right?"

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol)   A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small, Dark Dawn (Patrol)
Page 1 of 1