Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dark's Awakening (Open)

Go down 
+2
Kes
Bloom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Dark's Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 15:39

A young, white and black tom poked his head out of the nursery. His little black nose wiggled as he sniffed the air and he twitched his whiskers in curiosity. His body was slender, but underneath of his short fur was strong muscles. Sharp claws were sheethed, hidden in his paws, and his dagger-like teeth were consealed by his closed lips. He was what some could say a genetically engeneered killing machine; his thin body was perfect for great speed, his legs were muscular and unbeliveably strong for such a young kit, his claws and fangs were needle-sharp, and his nose was keener than that if a bloodhound's. He would've been the perfect killing machine, except for the fact that he had no intentions of killing anybody. He had been abandoned by his parents, and River lan had been so kind to take him in, that Darkkit vowed to stay loyal to his clan and true to the warrior code. After his different colored eyes nervously darted around a few times, Darkkit stepped out of the nursery and breathed his first breath of freedom. Little did any of the Riverclan cats know, Darkkit was the son of the murdourous and evil Shatteredsoul.

Dark's Awakening (Open) Image13

Dark's Awakening (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:07

Lionkit liked the white and black kit who exited the nursery. He looked very well made, but yet the opposite of her. She was wide and he was thin. But they both looked strong. His eyes were her favorite though, she noted, because they were two different colors. With a flick of her thickly furred tail, she took off from her perch to comfront the kit. Her parents were Dewpelt and Rainstorm, and heritage was important to her. "Who are your parents?" she asked impolitely, bot botherung with a greeting or small talk.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Dark's Awakening (Open) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:24

Darkkit set his blue and golden eyes upon the large, golden she-cat. She was strong, big, and mighty, yet a bad feeling pinched his chest when he looked at her. Despite his feeling, the stranger was a beauty, with a shining pelt and muscles. "I have no parents," he replied simply and curtly, in a way that was almost harsh. He acted like the fact didn't faze him, but deep down inside it stung.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:42

A smallish tomkit bounded up to the golden she-cat, his thick, fluffy tail billowing in the wind. He was almost ready to become an apprentice, and his sleek coat and lean muscle showed it. "Lionkit! You'll never guess what the elders just told m-"

The grey kit looked up at the strange kit, sniffing him. He was a bit startled by the kit's strange eyes. He shuffled back and leaned up to his larger friend's ear. "Who's he? Is he new? I didn't know a queen had her kits!"

Dark's Awakening (Open) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:29

Lionkit flicked her tail in annoyance. "Every cat has hs parents. Are they dead?" she inquired, her rich blue eyes staring down the younger kit. When Goosekit came, she was pleased he had done so running. Her shoulders shrugged to his question, flicking her tail once more. "Good question, Goosekit." Lionkit awknowleged wryly, her eyes still on the kit. There was something about him... "What is your name?" A paw step forward brought them closer.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 20:33

Brokenkit looked at them from a shadowy corner "Leave him alone Goosekit and Lionkit, I'm sure he doesn't want to talk about it" he mewed "I'm sure he wants to be left alone for once, I'm Brokenkit" he padded over his fur rough and knotted.
Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

Characters : [I]cedpaw :: [W]olfkit
Clan/Rank : [I] ThunderClan Apprentice :: [W] RiverClan Kit
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 20:51

To be removed.

#99ccff ::: #9999cc
Character Book ::: RaDiOaCtIvE Project

Last edited by Bracken on Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 20:57

Brokenkit's muscles were tense now but then settled himself "It's personal, you don't need to tell if you don't want to" he would need to be a bit more friendly now "Who are you?" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 21:06

Honeykit saw Lionkit harassing her brother and she gave a small hiss, she may be sweet but she wouldn't take nothing from no no matter who they were. "Leave my brother alone Lionkit. We don't know out parents so cut it out!" The small tiny thin golden she cat meowed blue eyes blazing with fury and defiance. Sure the she cat didn't look like much under her sweet demeanor but oh boy did she pack a punch. The she cat stood next to her brother now as she lasted her tail. Her slightly fluffy fur stood on end and anger burned through her, here this older, bigger kit bothering her brother. Well she wouldn't stand for it.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 2:51

When the small grey kit came over, Darkkit put his one gold and one blue eye upon him. He looked ready to be an apprentice, and he was strong and healthy. "No queen had kits," he purred simply with a flick of his tail before he turned back to Lionkit. "Well, my parents aren't here. Nobody knows who they are. I don't have any." Then, another kit came over, trying to defend Darkkit. "Um...hi," he said with a forced smile. "I'm fine, I don't mind talking about it," he said. Just the fact that others were trying to protect him from his parents hurt. Every thing hurt. Why couldn't he just fend for himself? Why did all the queens and other cats have to pity him? Just then, his sister came over, to add to all of the confusion. "Honeykit, it's okay, really. They just wanted to know who I was, they were just ccurious..." he trailed off and his hears laid down flat on his head as he hung it in awkwardness. Had he really started this? Brokenkit and Honeykit against Lionkit and Goosekit? He didn't want to be the source of a fight. "I'm Darkkit," he purred to Lionkit before turning to his sister, Honeykit. "Calm down, there is no harm being done. Thanks for standing up for me, but I can handle my own problems if there ever is one." He gave her a lick and smiled. He appreciated that someone was there for him, but he could do this on his own.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 7:40

Honeykit nodded but kept her blue eyes on Lionkit.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 12:52

Goosekit noted Darkkit's body language. Well, I don't blame him for being so awkward. His parents are gone and all anyone wants to do is defend him like it's some emotional scar. He said it so smoothly, like it didn't bother him. He probably just wants to be normal, like I do because of my height. Oh, if only I could put it in words without sounding like an idiot! The kit gave a small smile and shuffled a bit closer to Lionkit, hoping her confidence would soak through his pelt. "I guess th-the problem isn't your past, it's the party- pity party!- that everyone keeps th.... Th-throwing you." His stumbling words mixed together as he cleared his throat. "Er... If my parents weren't around, I wouldn't w-want it to drag me down either." Foxdung! You should've been named Mumblekit, or Stutterkit! He huffed and his ears drooped. "S-sorry. I'm no good with words."

Dark's Awakening (Open) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 13:06

Brokenkit smiled at Goosekit and back to Darkkit "So you want to be friends?" he mewed awkwardly, he really hadn't made a friend before so didn't know the right words to say either.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 16:51

Lionkit snorted at Brokenkit. "Do you wanna be friends?" she mimicked in a high pitched voice, rolling her eyes. Her large tail swept the ground behind her.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 17:06

Darkkit smiled at Goosekit. Though he had messed up his words, Darkkit still knew what Goosekit was trying to help out, and he appreciated it. "It's alright," he purred as he batted the other tom with his paw. Darkkit turned to Brokenkit and shrugged. His self-confidence was very low, and he was always quiet. "Um....I don't know," he said quietly, afraid to be judged by Lionkit. To be honest, Darkkit kind of had a small crush on the massive she-cat. He stifled a laugh and smirked at her as she mocked Brokenkit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark's Awakening (Open)   Dark's Awakening (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark's Awakening (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next