Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Sunlit’s Characters!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Ask Sunlit’s Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Ask Sunlit’s Characters!   Ask Sunlit’s Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 18:44

let’s go let’s go let’s go

Code:
[b]Cat being asked:[/b]
[b]Question:[/b]
[b]Who's asking?:[/b]

ALIVE:
Littlebrook
Silentstorm
Olivelily
Lakepaw
Cloudroar
Frost

Dead:
Willowpetal
Aspenstripe
Willowbreeze
Swiftheart
Meadowlight
Fawnsplash
Sandybreeze

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Ask Sunlit’s Characters! Sign_s13
Ask Sunlit’s Characters! Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Ask Sunlit’s Characters!   Ask Sunlit’s Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 18:48

Cat being asked:  Littlebab
Question: "With your level head, I'm I'm not surprised you got the position but; how's deputy life treating you?"
Who's asking?: Lightningstrike

Ask Sunlit’s Characters! Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Ask Sunlit’s Characters! Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

PostSubject: Re: Ask Sunlit’s Characters!   Ask Sunlit’s Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 19:09

Cat being asked: Olivelily
Question: "Do you ever worry about the future? I mean, the future of the clans is in our paws now, and soon we'll be cracking our mentors' and leaders' fleas. Do you think we're actually ready to be warriors?"
Who's asking?: Willowheart

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Sunlit’s Characters!   Ask Sunlit’s Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 19:25

Jughead's corpse wrote:
Cat being asked:  Littlebab
Question: "With your level head, I'm I'm not surprised you got the position but; how's deputy life treating you?"
Who's asking?: Lightningstrike

”Oh Lightningstrike.. How much I miss you. You always knew how to make me smile.. Well, anyway, to your question, being deputy is not something I ever saw for myself in all honesty. I had always just aspired to be the best warrior I could for ShadowClan, and I know I’m still doing that, it’s just on a.. well, bigger level i guess. I don’t know. I sometimes forget that I’m supposed to be a “higher” position than my clanmates. Ya know what I’m saying? I don’t know if that made much sense, but oh well. It’s nice being able to help my clanmates so much more than I could before, but it is a bit stressful. It’s lots of hardwork and dedication, and I will always be honored that Magpiestar saw that in me.”

Drippy wrote:
Cat being asked: Olivelily
Question: "Do you ever worry about the future? I mean, the future of the clans is in our paws now, and soon we'll be cracking our mentors' and leaders' fleas. Do you think we're actually ready to be warriors?"
Who's asking?: Willowheart

”Well, sometimes I do, yeah, but I try not to. The future shouldn’t be something we have to worry about. We should be looking forward too it! Though, it is crazy to me that we’re actually warriors ya know? I feel like just yesterday, it was you, me, and Ashpaw goofing off in camp..

Willowheart, you’re one of my best friends and I can honestly say you are definitely ready to be a warrior. You are a warrior, Willow! I think we’re great warriors, at the very least, the best that we can be, and that’s all that I can hope for. Just think, one day young warriors will be cracking our fleas when we get old! And think of all the stories we’ll have to tell the kits!”

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Ask Sunlit’s Characters!   Ask Sunlit’s Characters! EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 19:41

Cat being asked: Littlebrook
Question: "How could you lie to us for all this time? You said you loved us, you said we were your kits... and now I know neither were true. But why help code-breakers in the first place?"
Who's asking?: Gingerstripe

Cat being asked: Fawnsplash
Question: "How was SkyClan without me? Did you miss me? Do you still love me, even though most of the Clan and even my own kin have disowned me?"
Who's asking?: Breezewhisker

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Ask Sunlit’s Characters!   Ask Sunlit’s Characters! EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 7:43

Cat being asked: Cloudroar
Question: Has anyone made fun of you or have put you down because your blind? Do you think i'll ever be as good as you one day?
Who's asking?: Mallowpaw

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Sunlit’s Characters!   Ask Sunlit’s Characters! EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 18:37

Ash wrote:
Cat being asked: Littlebrook
Question: "How could you lie to us for all this time? You said you loved us, you said we were your kits... and now I know neither were true. But why help code-breakers in the first place?"
Who's asking?: Gingerstripe

Cat being asked: Fawnsplash
Question: "How was SkyClan without me? Did you miss me? Do you still love me, even though most of the Clan and even my own kin have disowned me?"
Who's asking?: Breezewhisker

"Gingerstripe.. I'm so sorry I had to hide your parentage from you. I hated every minute of it, but it wasn't my place to tell you. I love you and your brother as much as I do my blood-related kits. I hope you know that. You guys bring so much joy to my life every single day, and I'm extremely proud of the cats you've become. Please don't let this change that. Your heritage does not define you. It does not make you a terrible warrior. Do you think I am a terrible warrior? My mother was a SkyClan cat and my father was a ShadowClan cat. I am not full-blooded ShadowClan, though others overlook it or have forgotten, and here I am, deputy of our clan.

Everything is not always black and white.. It would be much easier if it was, but it's not. There's lots of grey areas, and your parents relationship was one of those. Your father was like a little brother to me, and I felt it was my duty to protect him. So when he came to me for help, I accepted. I couldn't let you and Firestone grow up as outcasts just because of your parents mistakes. That's not fair, and Honeydrop and Flamestrike knew that. I wish I could make you understand, but I know that I can't. All I can do is prove to you that you are still my sons, and I will always love you as such, Gingerstripe."

"SkyClan life dragged on without you, Breezewhisker. At first I had no motivation for anything, and when I did do anything productive, it was always because of the hope that I'd find you. I missed you terribly everyday, and looked for any sign of you every time I left camp. I would get distracted on patrols following things that weren't there until I got the bright idea to just go out and look for you. That's why I left SkyClan. I had to find you. I was worried sick about you and I couldn't stand just sitting around and waiting anymore, so i just left.

Oh, Breezewhisker, of course I still love you. I will always love you. You were the first cat to show me what a family really was, and you never stopped. Even when you were gone, I still felt your love, though it wasn't the same as you being there."

Rush wrote:
Cat being asked: Cloudroar
Question: Has anyone made fun of you or have put you down because your blind? Do you think i'll ever be as good as you one day?
Who's asking?: Mallowpaw

"Mallowpaw, my precious daughter. You think so highly of me, but once I was just like you. Darling, we're more alike than you seem to believe. I wish I could tell you no, that I wasn't teased, but it wouldn't be true and I can't lie to you. I was made fun of and doubted. It was something I dealt with during most of my younger years, but I had your grandmother, Cherrymist, to help me. She taught me all the tips and tricks that I've taught you, and she gave me my confidence. See, Mallowpaw, it doesn't matter what your clanmates or other clans think. It really doesn't because they could think you are a squirrel, but are you? *chuckles* No, you aren't a squirrel.

Sweetheart, you are already as great as me and more. You are strong and smart, and have a beautiful personality, and I wish you'd let others see that part of you more often. In many ways, I see your grandmother in you, and she was a much greater warrior than I will ever be."

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Sunlit’s Characters!   Ask Sunlit’s Characters! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Sunlit’s Characters!
Page 1 of 1