Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)

Go down 
+3
FireDaisy
RoawImKoatt
Not
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 10:07

Spottedpaw sat down. She was scolded by the leader. Of course she actually didn't learn that much from cinderfrost because her mentor was busy but she knew what the leader was saying. "im sorry blizzardstar." she said looking down. She was right that all spottedpaw was focused on was saving her friend but wolfkit acted like he didn't want saved. She stood up and went to the edge of the forest and sat down by a tree. "i tried so hard because it was my fault but if he doesn't want me to help fine I'll just stay here and get out of everyone's way." she hissed at them. To was to mad at herself to think straight so she didn't notice that she's hissed at her leader.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:09

OOC: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't really know what was considered a plot and what wasn't so I just went with wherever my mind took me. I'll try not to do it again.

IC: Wolfkit glared at Blizzardstar. "All of these rules are stupid. I should be able to go where I want, do what I want, seek help from whomever I want, or not seek help at all!" He sat down. I sure sound like I want to be a rogue or a kittypet. He thought. Maybe that's what I'm cut out to be. A loner. I'm probably not suited for Clan life, there are too many cats telling me what to do.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 16:16

Pigeon was very interested in this new cat, Blizzardstar. Finally, someone who wasn't going to be bossed around by a kit! She carefully hung off the edge of the roof and latched onto the waterspout, sliding down it easily.

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 17:14

Brooke turned around and jumped up on the card-bord boxes again, then she nodded quickly as a greeting to the new cat Blizzardstar who thankfully didn't act like she owned the place. She glanced at Spottedpaw and saw her leaving the other clan cats, she saw that the apprentice wasn't in the best mood and decided not to go after her and taunt her besides she'd had enough of that cat for now she was only fun to taunt for a little time.

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2017 - 18:54

Blizzardstar sighed with the kit’s response and couldn’t help but lash her long tail from side to side for a couple seconds. She couldn’t help but wonder what in StarClan was going through the kit’s mind at this point and hoped it was nothing but pride and lack of experience talking instead of what he really thought. She would need to give the kit a mentor that could help him to control that pride and make him loyal to the code and traditions of the clan, just as a precaution.

“If you don’t want to accept the help on your own, and as much as I hate to force my clanmates to do anything against their will, I’ll order you as your leader to let the rogues help you” Her words left her muzzles as she looked at one of the rogues making their way to the stubborn kit. She felt awful for being so harsh towards a mere kit, but Wolfkit had left her with no options left and every second that passed they were in greater risk of the twolegs finding out about their intentions and ruining the rescue mission and, in the worst possible outcome, capturing someone else.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2017 - 19:28

Wolfkit blinked at Blizzardstar. "Then I guess you don't have to be my leader." He said calmly. He sat down and began to lick his paw. "After all, it's obvious to me now that I am not fit to be bossed around. I like being in control of myself. Maybe if my parents had been rogues, they wouldn't be dead. Maybe this is all thanks to them being Clan cats."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2017 - 20:48

"Enough..." Pigeon growled in irritation before looking at the kit. She grabbed him by the scruff and hoisted him into the air, keeping him as high up as she could as she padded over to the pipe she had come down on. She gave Blizzardstar a knowing look before she started to climb. It was difficult with a kit in her mouth but she managed to get to the roof with an achy jaw. "You'll die if I drop you so don't squirm." She mewed through fur. Now, she had to just get to the ground again. She'd need to go down the garage onto the monster (hopefully without falling) and then she'd be fine. And she did just that. Leaping on the monster, her claws dragged lines into it's flaking skin to slow herself and landed on the asphalt holding him tightly in her jaws.

If you intend on him not getting the help or wanting to be taken back I can have her bring him back, I'm just not entirely sure where this is going))

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 9:43

OOC: Yeah, I need him to go to Windclan pretty soon, and his rebelliousness and wanting to run will take him there if he becomes a rogue. I don't want him to go back, or he'll end up being watched and can't leave before Flickerkit is born.

IC: Wolfkit didn't squirm, but he wasn't happy. "Hey! Put me down!" He yelled. "I don't WANT to go back to Thunderclan!"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 10:15

Spottedpaw watched as the kit was rescued. "ya just let him go he wouldn't go back to the clan if he was ordered besides he doesn't like us anymore. I'm going to be waiting here all day if he wants to go let him go." she hissed at them. She was getting bored waiting to rescue a kit who wanted to be a rouge. She has to wait till blizzardstar said she could go back to camp and she knew blizzardstar would never leave the kit so she was stuck here.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:48

OOC: Know what, I'm going to kill Wolfkit off because he's too messed up. I'm going to start anew with him. Next time I want to do this I'll register a plot but I think its too late now.

IC: Wolfkit growled to himself. Gonna die, HA! Never. He struggled anyway, wiggling out of the grasp of the rogue. As he fell, he looked down. Oh. This was his last thought before he hit the monster and slid off it, leaving a trail of blood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: