Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)

Go down 
+3
FireDaisy
RoawImKoatt
Not
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) Empty
PostSubject: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 14:32

Wolfkit woke up. His dream had disturbed him. However, it was painfully realistic. He really was a kittypet now. Storm, said his nametag. He guessed he was no longer a Clan cat, but his morals were the same. The Warrior Code clearly stated that a warrior must reject the soft life of a kittypet. This yard will be my territory, and I will hunt it to get food. I will take nothing from the Twoleg. He looked out into the forest. There was one fatal flaw in his plan. He didn't know how to hunt! He sighed and saw the path of crunched leaves leading out from the forest to the yard. Hopefully the Clan would see it. It was morning now. That meant he was six moons! At least SOMEthing good had come out of the night.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 15:42

Brooke where walking around the neighborhood when she cought the scent of a new cat. She followed the scent that led her into a yard. Well well what do we have here may I ask? Did the twolegs buy a little kitten?" she asked sarcastically, she looked at the kit infront of her with a grin.

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 7:46

IC: Storm(that was now his name) hissed at the cat. "Those filthy Twolegs didn't buy me! They STOLE me!" He growled. "And I need to get OUT. There's no room to run!"

OOC: His yard is surrounded by an electric fence(only enough to render a kit unconscious), so they're talking through it unless Brooke knows a way through.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 12:54

OOC: No she dosnt so they are talking trough the fence then

"What kind of cat are you? Dig you'r way out!" she giggled a little and started digging a little "See? Easy! Dogs may be better at digging but it dosn't mean we cats can't dig" she meowed.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 13:15

Spottedpaw ran and ran until she found the house. "wolfkit thank starclan your ok." she said when she saw the kit. She noticed the rouge. "who are you!" she hissed at the cat.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 13:26

After what seemed like moons of following Spottedpaw, they had finally found Wolfkit. Shrewheart padded closer to the hard wire mesh separating them. Now all he had to do was get through it. Unsheathing his claws, he sliced at the metal loops, but that only succeeded in tearing his claw and sending a extremely painful jolt through him, turning his vision colors for a few moments. Shaking himself, he realized that technique wasn't going to do anything. Only then did he process what the spotted apprentice had said. With a curious expression, he stared at the rogue.
"Yeah, who are you?" he asked the she-cat. Without waiting for a response, he turned to the formerly ThunderClan kit. "How are we going to get you out of here?"

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 13:32

Wolfkit(Who was now Storm) looked at Spottedpaw. "Spottedpaw!" He said. "This fence will hurt you, don't touch it!" Then he turned to the rogue. "I'm a cat with HONOR. I don't burrow around like RABBITS."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 14:04

Brooke looked at the clan cats and rolled her eyes "First of all I was trying to help that kit but as you hear hes being stubborn and second of all dont think you clan cats can just dash in here and act like you own the place things work diffrently around here! We roughs dont care about your stupid warrior code so you two better watch it. Wait a little now dont I know you? Brooke looked at Spottedpaw for awhile before she turned to the kit again "Then why are you in a twoleg yard? she hissed at the kit. The she grinned and walked over to some cardboar boxes and jumped up on them. Then she said "Good luck getting him out of there.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 14:12

Spottedpaw finally recognized the rouge. "ya now I remember your the rouge that was being mean to me,Daisypaw, and FrostFeather." she said with a little anger in her voice. She hated the cat right when she saw her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 14:42

Brooke looked down at the apprintice from the stack cardboard boxes that she was sitting on and laughed "Oh Im sorry little one was mean? What are you gonna do tell your mother or maybe your leader even? Like they would care!" she hissed, lashing her tail back and forth in anger "Now get that stupid kit and get out of here! she growled.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 17:33

Storm growled at Brooke. "I am NOT stupid! If Twolegs know how to trap cats, that isn't MY fault!!!" He stormed(hahaha puns) off to the soft patch of thick grass and leaves. "I don't know about you, but I'm TIRED. I was up all night trying to get out of that stupid Twoleg's grip, and I'm exhausted."

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 19:36

Night heard a commotion in the distance. He walked over and saw clan cats. He grew really angry. He hated clan cats now as much as clan cats hate him ever since the... incident... with his mate... and kits... He studied for a short moment and understood what was going on. "Shut up, all of you!" he hissed. His gaze sharply turned to the clan cats. "You clanners couldn't free a dead mouse from a bramble bush here. Right now, you are on the "filthy rogues" territory, the warrior code doesn't exist here! Try and use that to fuel your never-ending arrogance, I will treat you the exact same way you would treat us if we took a kitstep on your land for any reason!" he hissed. He then looked at Storm, then back at the clan cats. "Find away inside the twoleg nest, wait for a twoleg to open the way to the garden, go out, grab that kit, then go back the way you came. Oh yeah, be careful if a twoleg sees you, they tend to throw things." he instructed. He started walking away. "You clanners are more mouse-brained than I thought if you believed I would get that dumb kit who somehow managed to wiggle his way into a twoleg trap. I don't think a kit can get captured if they stayed in the safe, secure, nursery like they should... I wonder how he managed to get caught..." he sarcastically sneered before chuckling and walking off.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 20:01

Pigeon watched in amusement as the little quarrel went along. Oh how... petty! Foresters were certainly out of their league here. With a purr, she lounged off the side of the roof the kit's captors slept under. The sound of Night's voice furthered her interest past entertainment. He had proven himself very useful with his tactics, besides, his snarky comments would become her new favorite thing. However... Making enemies wasn't a good idea at the moment. She'd tease a bit for now, twolegs would come scoop that kit up and take him inside with all their noise. If they wanted him free, they'd need to shut up. "My, my! What have we here? I suggest the two of you go home now; your racket will get a stray dog this way in a heartbeat." she mewed with a soft smirk.

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 1:16

Brooke ginned as she heard the other cats. "You know their right about everything they are saying, right? Now go home, you'll need more stupid clan cats if you want a chance of getting him out of there. But I'd preffer if you didn't she said and unsheated her claws.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 6:54

Spottedpaw got really mad."IT WAS MY fAULT IM NOT LETTING HIM BE HERE WITH YOU CATS!" she yelled hissed at them. She had never got that angry before but who cares. "its like you cats don't even care about a kit trying to get back to its mother." she said then turned to wolfkit. "its ok wolfkit we'll get you out." she told him.

OOC: ok I'm in a topic with leopardclaw and we are one are way.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next