Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw's Battle Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Goldenpaw's Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 1 Jul 2009 - 18:53

Graystream stood in the middle of the training grounds waiting for Goldenpaw.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 14:33

Hello Greystream. How are your wounds doing?

Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_19Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_22Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_17Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_14Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_20Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_24Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_1-1Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 15:52

Goldenpaw padded up to her mentor and said," Will we be pacticing battle training skills today?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 17:28

OOC: Oh, the battle training topic was supposed to be just for Goldenpaw, but seeing as Firelight hasen't been on recently you can stay. :)

IC: "Fine, and yes," Graystream replied to both of them, although he said he was fine it was quite obvious that the wound was still bothering him, "Now pay attention!" Graystream meowed confidently as he straightened up and rose his head with a smile, "Have either of you two been in a real fight yet?" Graystream asked as he knew they had play fights a lot when they were kits but was still unaware if they had fought a cat from a rival Clan.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 3 Jul 2009 - 17:55

"Um.... no...."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 4 Jul 2009 - 12:52

OOC: Well, I can go on the internet now. Would you like me to make a battle training topic for you Darkpaw?
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 4 Jul 2009 - 18:10

ok

Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_19Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_22Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_17Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_14Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_20Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_24Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_1-1Goldenpaw's Battle Training Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptySun 5 Jul 2009 - 12:47

OOC: I want you to list the damage and SP cost you have but when I attack you it's going to do 0 damage because I don't want to knock you out. Here's the link to see the Battle System: Battle System

IC: "Then I'll teach you the basics," Graystream meowed as he ran at Goldenpaw and swiped her across the flank with his claws sheathed, dealing 0 damage and costing 5 SP. "Now you try," Graystream meowed as he sat a few tail lengths away from Goldenpaw.

Graystream
HP:60/60
SP:195/200
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptySun 5 Jul 2009 - 18:28

Darkpaw thought this was the chance to impress Firelight With her attack moves.
Darkpaw ran at Greystream and raked her claws across his face.
Oh! S-sorry. I forgot to put in my claws she mewed as she looked at the blood trickling down his face.
Do you want me to get some herbs? I saw what kinds moonpaw used when she was treating you.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyMon 6 Jul 2009 - 11:19

OOC: Let's leave the healing to Medicine Cats. :)

IC: "I'm fine," Graystream meowed as the gash across his face was not deep or lethal, but blood did fall from his face, "Just try to keep your claws sheathed from now on. Firelight, do you mind taking care of Darkpaw's Battle Training, she is your Apprentice," Graystream meowed slowly as he gave his attention back to Goldenpaw, "Could try out the move please?"
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyMon 6 Jul 2009 - 14:52

OOC: Am i doing this right?

Goldenpaw repeated the move that Graystream had done a moment ago, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 sp.

Goldenpaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 75/80

Last edited by Goldenpaw on Wed 8 Jul 2009 - 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://paintbrush123.deviantart.com
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyTue 7 Jul 2009 - 16:14

OOC: Graystream?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 8 Jul 2009 - 8:48

OOC: Sorry I took so long! I'm on now. Everything's perfect except you did the wrong amount of damage for the move. An Apprentice's Front Paw Blow deals 4 damage. I think you looked at the Warrior one when you did 9.

IC: "Very good," Graystream meowed as he gave Goldenpaw a minute to sit, "Now try this," Graystream meowed smoothly as he ran at Goldenpaw and used a Front Paw Strike on her flank dealing 0 damage and costing 10 SP.

Graystream
HP:56/60
SP:185/200
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 8 Jul 2009 - 12:04

OOC: Ok.... Ill go edit it.

Goldenpaw did the same move that Greystream did, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 sp.

Goldenpaw
Hp:20/20
Sp:65/80

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 9 Jul 2009 - 6:45

"Nice!" Graystream meowed with an approving nod, "Let's keep going," He ran up to Goldenpaw and at the last second he slid undernearth her and used a belly rake on her under belly, dealing 0 damage and costing 10 SP. He then gave himself a few tail lengths of distance between him and Goldenpaw.

Graystream
HP:50/60
SP:175/200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Battle Training   Goldenpaw's Battle Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw's Battle Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next