Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Battle Training.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 18:13

Nightwing's tail swished impatiently. Had her apprentices slept in? The thought caused her temper to rise. The she-cat's irrational side screamed at her that they had. But her rational side, of whom she was more partial to, was saying that she had gotten up a little earlier then she usually did. Causing her rising temper, and ill-rational side to make an appearance.

After calming her irrational side, the deputy's calm mask shifted into place. Her tail was now placed on top of her soft paws. Today was battle training. The one thing that the other clan's feared the most about ShadowClan. Their brutal fighting skills.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 19:25

Shadepaw's eyes flashed open. Oh no! he thought in terror. I'm gonna to be late for training! Nightwing's gonna kill me! He leaped up to his paws and bounded out the Apprentices' den. He found Nightwing outside, waiting outside. "I'm so sorry, NightWing," he apologized. "I'll wake up earlier."

~Stormkit~

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 19:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 18:40

ooc:Coughmossy,youneedtopostCough

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013 - 22:06

((Sorry))

Firepaw woke up shortly after Shadepaw and realized what he was late for. He didn't even bother to stretch or shake the dew from his fur. He ran full speed toward his mentor and fellow apprentice, then he quickly apologized "I'm so sorry Nightwing."
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013 - 21:57

Ooc: It's all right. cx

Ic:

Nightwing nodded at her apprentices, forcing a calm smile. Tensions with their neighbors were high. This thought had driven her to continue her apprentices' training, more specifically in fighting. The mentor slowly got to her paws, and turned to the entrance. Her blue eyes fixed on the entrance for a moment, before glancing back at her apprentices. "Keep up the pace and don't lag behind, we have plenty to do today."

Nightwing bounded her way out of camp, and into the clan's territory. Marsh was to be seen in all directions, besides the edges of the territory where one could just make out the tips of ThunderClan's trees. Of course on the other side of the territory was WindClan's but they had moor for their land, so they couldn't see it.

The deputy continued running at a slower pace, letting her apprentices keep up. If she was normally running, the cat would be long gone, thanks to her smaller frame. Soon enough, Nightwing slowed to a stop in a drier patch of land, closer to the ThunderClan border. Where the land is slightly elevated.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 18:13

Shadepaw loped after Nightwing. "Where are we going, NightWing?" he asked. "Are we doing battle training? If we are, I can't wait!" He grinned like a maniac, finally happy to be able to test his skills. "This is gonna be awesome!"

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 18:37

Firepaw followed close behind his other two Clanmates. "Yeah Nightwing, are we doing battle training?" He took a couple bounds to catch up and be side by side with Shadepaw and nudged him with his shoulder gently then chuckled "I have to warn you, I'm pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:21

Nightwing smirked, crouching low to the ground. Her fluffy tail lashing in anticipation. "I won't go easy on you apprentices." The deputy's eyes lowered to met Shadepaw in the eye. "Pretend I am a fox in camp, use a attack." The black she-cat stalked closer to Shadepaw, already watching for Shadepaw's counter attack.  

ooc: Just wait. I was saving my muse for something much more important. Considering how low my muse gets. </3

Alright, Shadepaw first.

I am going to explane the fighting system. If you need, I am link you to a battle. Here is how it works:

Each rank has diffrent stats. HP and Stanima like you apprentices, you have;

Apprentice: 20(HP)
80(Stanima)

Usually it looks something like this:

Randompaw
20/80

Now, Randompaw here is fighting, let's say another apprentice. Randompaw has to pick a move from here. So let's say he desided to use Front Paw Strike on the other apprentice. Let's call her, Pawpaw. (Just for the heck of it.)

SO Randompaw would have to look at the stats of each move, for his situation, the ammount of stamina it takes is 10 units. So with his 80 stamina, he takes away 10 to get 70.

80-10=70 units of stamina.

Now for the health, Randompaw has to go down to the smaller chart, and find his rank and his move. Once he finds it, Front Paw Strike deals 6 damage, taking 6 away from Pawpaw's Health Points.

20-6=14 Health Points left for Pawpaw.

So, once the math is done, Randompaw types out his Rp paragraph. Once he is done, this is what is should look like:

[insert Randompaw's RP(Which must be bad considering the name. ;-;)]

Randompaw used Front Paw Strike on Pawpaw. Dealing 6 damage and taking 10 units of stamina.

(Now, it is common curtsy to keep track of your opponent's stats. It makes life much better for the rest of us, and it only takes up a few seconds of your time.Here is a prime example.)

Randompaw
20/70

Pawpaw
14/80

Now that you have an idea of what to do, feel free to use an apprentice attack. It's not like you can actually hurt Nightwing. cx

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:09

~Ummmmmm...........~

80-10=70

100-15= 85

Shadepaw uses Belly Strike on Nightwing (Star? Or do I still call her Nightwing?). Dealing 15 damage and taking 10 units of stamina.

Shadepaw leaped at Nightwing (star?) and then slid under her belly, carefully keeping his claws sheathed, and raked her underbelly before leaping behind her. "How'd I do?" he mewed breathlessly. he sat down and waited for Nightwing's comment.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptySat 26 Oct 2013 - 22:49

Ooc: Nightstar is a deputy in this topic. cx 'If a member was, for example, a kit when posting in a topic but had their ceremony and is now an apprentice, they are still a kit in that topic, NOT an apprentice.'

Ic: Nightwing watched her apprentice's position. The black she-cat dutifully noted that Shadepaw's balance was off as he had attempted to slide under her, her saw his hind leg wobble. The deputy shook her head. "You're off balance. Not to mention, if I was an actual threat, I'd actually be moving. However, this is your first time attempting this attack." Nightwing crouched  her eyes level. "Come at me again, using a different attack. Remember, I'll be moving." Her hind legs tensed to take action according to her apprentice's motions.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptySun 27 Oct 2013 - 15:10

Shadepaw nodded, and narrowed his eyes. He leaped at the deputy with sheathed claws, he sprang onto Nightwing's back and tried ot pin her down.

Shadepaw uses Leap-and-Hold on Nightwing, taking 10 units of stamina and dealing 14 damage.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptySun 27 Oct 2013 - 20:25

Guess who finally had time to post? 8D

Daisypaw had followed around quietly the entire time, trying to stay focused and not be distracted by all the sights and smells around him; which were stronger than average. He tried to avoid glancing up at the sky, a habit that he'd had since was a kit - lest any giant birds hang above; or the sharp smell of the frogs that crossed back and forth between the marshes they called home. He had a fairly good idea of what would be going on today, and to say the least, he was rather excited - the whole thing put a spring in his step. It was when he sat down at the edge of the ring he had to really throw away any distractions and concentrate.
The white tom watched Shadepaw closely, observing his stance, and watching Nightstar's tail and paws wave and lash as she moved to correct them. Fighting was an instinct, he thought - the need to defend yourself came as natural as running; though how many moons of training would it take to be great at it? Could he be a great fighter and make his clan proud?
The apprentice said nothing as he watched them, simply taking examples from the two training as they went on and tried them for himself, batting his paws at the air, determined to make every posture and motion perfect.

Battle Training. PDt1Qqd Battle Training. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 16:10

Nightwing frowned when she felt the weight of her apprentice clinging to her back. The deputy looked back at the apprentice on her back. As she spoke there was a bit of an amused tone to her voice. "That is a great move to use, Shadepaw." A sly smile appeared on her face. "However, when you are fighting a rank higher then apprentice, they can do this!" As if on cue, the cat ducked her head, and twisted her body to the side, causing Shadepaw's move to cancel out. The deputy leaped back onto her paws.

Nightwing used Duck and Twist using 25 stamina and dealing 16 units of damage.

Ooc: So right now, Shadepaw would be knocked out of the battle. xD

"Very good for your first time, Shadepaw." The blue eyes of Nightwing twinkled with pride. Then she took a step back and glanced towards Daisypaw. "Would you like a shot, Daisypaw?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training.   Battle Training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Training.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: