Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello, everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

Hello, everyone Empty
PostHello, everyone

Hello, everyone! I'm just using this topic to introduce myself. I'm Rainydays. I used to be a roleplayer on WCC I think five years ago during the old canon, but I went inactive and kind of forgot about WCC and moved on with life. But recently I've been thinking it might be fun to get back into forum roleplaying, sooo... I'm back!
Again, it's been a really long time since I've last been here; I don't remember much of how things work, plus it looks like some things have changed in the five years I've been gone, so, for all intents and purposes, please just treat me like a new member for now.
I remember I had lots of fun roleplaying on WCC, and I hope to have fun roleplaying with you all again!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello, everyone :: Comments

Drippy
Re: Hello, everyone
Post Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 20:24 by Drippy
Welcome back!
Maple
Post Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 21:23 by Maple
Welcome back to WCC! I look forward to roleplaying with you!
Post  by Sponsored content

Hello, everyone

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: