Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unlocking Secrets [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Unlocking Secrets [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 pm

The white leader walked somewhat nervously through the moors, her white pelt standing out from the golden grass that surrounded her. She still remembered her days as a kit and apprentice as she grew up on the barn next to the territory, but she couldn’t remember feeling this….exposed, she seriously had grown a bit too used to the forest, by the looks of it. She couldn’t help but sigh as she tried to make her way through the moors while looking for WindClan’s camp, she seriously was starting to regret rejecting the help of the clanmates that offered to come with her. Her original plan was to reach WindClan’s camp on her own to not look threatening and then ask Ashstar to speak with her in private.

She thought that finding a large group of cats in the middle of the open moors would be easy. Oh StarClan, they had just proved her wrong. She had done her best to try to find the camp by following scents, but in a territory where everything smells like WindClan it had proven to be way harder than it appeared to be. The only reason she hadn’t turned around and left for ThunderClan to ask for help was because she knew that after the Medicine Cats gathering this was an urgent matter. She just hoped she would be the first to mention Ashstar about Sageleaf’s whereabouts so she hadn’t made wrong assumptions by now that would make talking to her harder than it should be.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:44 pm

As leaf-fall had begun to get colder, and prey had started to become scarcer, Ashstar had begun to expand patrols- which occasionally meant that she would go out to hunt as well. Not for herself, for her Clan. During leaf-bare, she normally ate as little as possible, saving the prey for her Clanmates. They needed it more than she did. However, she hadn't been feeling well lately. Greencough was making its rounds in the forest again, and she feared that if she didn't get over her sudden sickness, she would catch it as well. And with Sageleaf (as well as her brother) mysteriously gone, and Featherpaw a brand new apprentice, they were not equipped to deal with disease. But duties came first, whether or not she had a stomachache. So here she was, stalking the long-grassed moors, searching for a hint of gray fur or a whiff of rabbit somewhere along the plains. To her surprise, she caught a different scent- ThunderClan. Her fur bristled instinctively at the smell of undergrowth and oak trees. The last time another Clan had visited their territory, it had been RiverClan... and that had not turned out well at all. But they were on good terms with ThunderClan, weren't they? Blizzardstar was the one leader she truly liked in this forest. She wouldn't attack... right?

The WindClan leader relaxed a little when she saw the fluffy white she-cat standing alone on the moors, looking more than a little lost. Still a little wary, but far less worried, Ashstar made her way over to the other cat. "Greetings, Blizzardstar. What brings you to my territory?" Her tone was far from hostile, but full of amenable curiosity.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 pm

Blizzardstar’s head quickly turned towards the voice as soon as it reached her ears, smiling at the grey leader as she approached. She found herself thanking StarClan for a couple heartbeats, after all, if another warrior had found her and thought she had trespassed with ill intentions things probably would’ve taken a turn for the worse “Greetings, Ashstar. I’m sorry for coming to your territory without invitation, but…we need to talk” Her greeting and apology were relaxed and carried her usual gentle and cheerful tone. However, as soon as the last words left her muzzle her whole expression and voice turned serious and even slightly nervous “You know that I wouldn’t have trespassed if it wasn’t something I consider important, and given that you nor one of your warriors has been sent to my clan I must assume you hadn’t been informed…” The white leader was clearly intending to continue speaking but caught herself before any more words were shared.

With an even more clearly nervous gaze she looked around the territory before turning to face the leader “I think we should go somewhere you consider safe for us to talk without being heard…while I know this may concern your whole clan I don’t want to cause you troubles by having to deal with angry clanmates before the whole story can be told or your doubts solved” Blizzardstar hated to put her friend in this position and leave her with so little information, but if any curious ears caught word from what she was going to say things could go from bad to worse as rumors started to spread, turning an already unpleasant message into a nightmare for both leaders.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm

Ashstar's levels of anxiety rose steadily as the ThunderClan leader spoke. She tried not to show it, of course, but her ears pricked forwards attentively and the fur along her spine began to stand up. What... What have I not been informed of? What would cause my Clanmates to be angry? Is this something like Rockthorn? Or have one of my warriors began another war? Oh, StarClan, why do you do this to me? Shaking off her apprehension, and hoping that this would not end her one alliance in the forest, the gray she-cat nodded in quiet agreement. "I... I know a place on the territory not too far from here. A hilltop in the middle of the moors." Everything seemed to happen there- the place where she went to think, a place where she went for peace. She'd probably have to find a new hill sometime. "Follow me." Without further ado, the WindClan leader set off at a brisk pace across the territory, making sure to go slow enough that Blizzardstar could follow. StarClan willing, the news she had wouldn't bring them to war again.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Blizzardstar didn’t need a sign of StarClan to know that her words had made the WindClan leader anxious. Just looking at the fur on her back rise with alarm was enough to make it clear that she was now expecting the worst news to leave Blizzardstar’s muzzle as soon as they arrived to the hill she had just mentioned…oh StarClan, she just hoped that things wouldn’t take a turn for the worst once she revealed the secret she so adamantly had kept during the past gathering. Her paws followed Ashstar as she moved through the moors. While she didn’t have much trouble to move through the grass most of the time, as the restriction of movement was somewhat similar to the undergrowth of the forest caused, she did lose sight of her from time to time and was grateful that her gray pelt stood out from the golden blades of long grass.

The white leader said no word to Ashstar during the whole trip, still feeling rather unsafe to share the news she had brought, until they started to climb on the hill she expected was the one Ashstar had just mentioned, given that she started to go slower as well, like if she had the intention of stop walking soon “What I want to talk about…it has to do with Sageleaf, Ashstar” She said, her voice still somewhat low, as if waiting for Ashsr’s confirmation on their safety to speak without being listened by others “I know where she is and why…”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:46 pm

As Blizzardstar began to talk, the WindClan leader slowed down, making sure she could hear every word out of her friend's mouth. When her ears caught the name "Sageleaf," she stopped moving completely. She had been wondering for quite a while what had happened to the medicine cat and her brother. Though she had all sorts of theories- none of them good- there hadn't been a single lead until now. However, the mention of her grandkit only upped her anxiety levels... Why mention her and not Slatethroat? Why had she gone? While the ThunderClan leader had removed a slight weight off of Ashstar's mind- Sageleaf wasn't dead- she was also worried about the medicine cat's safety... and her Clan's. Without a medicine cat, they were failing. Raccoonfang had already died of sickness with no one to treat her. Why had she run away? Without turning around, not wanting Blizzardstar to see the look on her face, the gray she-cat nodded. Her thoughts were racing faster than she had when she was a young warrior, and she didn't know if she could bear to hear the news. But she would. "Continue. Please."

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 6:23 am

Uncomfortable and nervous were not enough to describe how Blizzardstar was feeling at the time. She hadn’t delivered the full news to Ashstar and she already had reacted in a somewhat negative way Oh StarClan, please don’t let this bring conflict to our clans…This was your wish, don’t make my clan go to ruin because of it… Usually the white leader would try to move and face the cat she was talking to, as it was easier for her to know if she was on a safe path or walking on thin ice while speaking with other cats, or even react accordingly if they showed any kind of emotion towards her words…but this time she decided to stay behind the grey leader, let her keep her emotions and reactions in secret if that’s what she wanted.

She took a deep breath to give herself some courage before continuing, not wanting her voice to crack with nervousness as she spoke “Some sunrises ago, StarClan sent to me a strange sign. Not long after, Sageleaf arrived to my clan’s camp with a direct message from them and an explanation to the sign I had received. I’m not sure why, but according to what she told me, it was StarClan’s wish for her to leave WindClan behind and join ThunderClan as our new medicine cat” She was trying to be careful with her words and skip some details given to her by Sageleaf that went beyond just that story, such as Slatethroat’s fate and her confession of twisting a prophecy meant for WindClan to protect her brother before the events at the Gorge. She hoped Ashstar would have a word with Sageleaf in the future and the medicine cat would reveal this on her own to her former leader, but if enough pressure was made and Sageleaf didn't react to it she probably would reveal a bit more to the WindClan leader, as these events clearly concerned her.

“We both know that StarClan’s word is final, and when the message was given to me I had no choice but comply with their wishes. However, what surprised me was the lack of notice coming from your clan, what led me to believe that you hadn’t been informed of this by StarClan like I was, nor by Sageleaf before she left” She tried her best to keep a calm voice, though some concern still leaked from it. She knew how bad Ashstar had reacted to Rippedsky’s change of loyalties several moons ago, causing tension between SkyClan and WindClan, and feared this would happen a second time “StarClan orders or not, she was still a clanmate and maybe even a friend of yours, so I felt it would be unfair to not let you know of these events, but I didn’t want to send a messenger to just drop the message and leave. That’s why I personally came to deliver the message, and discuss things if that’s what you desire”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:02 pm

As the ThunderClan she-cat began speaking, Ashstar tried to steel herself for the worst. Unfortunately, the worst was worse than she'd expected. The leader sat there, frozen, listening to Blizzardstar's words, trying not to feel as if someone had clawed her heart right out of her chest. Another one of her Clanmates- and her kin no less- had abandoned her. Unlike Rippedsky, Sageleaf hadn't even come to her, hadn't even bothered to tell the real reason for running away. She had only left. Just like the SkyClan traitor. The deep, numbing grief that filled her heart slowly kindled itself into anger as Ashstar thought over the situation. Not only had Sageleaf tried to remove her from her position with a faked sign from StarClan, but when that gambit failed, she had abandoned her Clan and her kin to run off to some other Clan, claiming StarClan's approval once again. How could the she-cat do such a thing? Had she no conscience?! Cats were getting sicker than ever, Raccoonfang had died because they had no medicine cat, and she just waltzed off to ThunderClan?

The WindClan leader had to force herself to put everything into perspective, to not take her fury at Sageleaf out on Blizzardstar. The she-cat probably believed that she was doing the right thing; the former medicine cat was an expert at fooling others. She had nearly fooled half the Clan. Ashstar turned around, facing the ThunderClan leader. Her eyes were full of rage, light green flames that threatened to consume and destroy the gray she-cat's good sense, but the hint of haunted grief that stalked the edges of her features threw off the effect. She would not lose herself as she had when the first traitor left. "I appreciate you coming to tell me, Blizzardstar, and know that I hold no grudge over you or your Clan. It is Sageleaf I have a bone to pick with. That traitor! First she tries to throw me from leadership, faking a sign from StarClan themselves, but now she abandons her own Clanmates, her kin, to rot. Mottleheart's daughter is dead because of her. How dare she?!"

Breathing heavily, Ashstar forced herself to calm down, wanting to explain and get the full story in turn. It was her turn to inform Blizzardstar of disturbing details she may not be aware of. "Just last moon, Sageleaf told the Clan that she had received a dream, a vision from our ancestors. She claimed that I would bring WindClan to ruin, and that I had to step down. She managed to convince near half the Clan that she was right. I almost believed her myself, but something was wrong. I knew it, Brindlewhisker knew it, Sageleaf knew it. I promised to consult StarClan, knowing that they would tell me the truth, and the matter ended there. That night, I had a dream- I saw a leaf of sage, blowing in the wind, and I chased it across the territory. I ran after it until I heard thunder, and then the leaf disappeared and I woke up. The next day, she and Slatethroat were gone. I didn't understand what my dream meant then, but I do now... our ancestors were warning me that she had betrayed us." Everything made sense now- or most of it, anyway. She still had one question, one that she felt was probably connected to the whole affair. "...But what happened to Slatethroat?"

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Blizzardstar lowered her ears and retreated slightly when Ashstar’s rage filled eyes landed on her as she turned around. For a couple heartbeats the world around her seemed to go in slow motion as her heart appeared to be threatening to jump out of her chest with how quickly it was beating. The white leader braced herself, already waiting for the end of the alliance ThunderClan had with WindClan right then and there, or even a declaration of war. But when the real thoughts that flooded the grey leader’s mind were explained to her fear for a war vanished as she felt like if her spirit had suddenly dropped to her paws. She expected to hear that WndClan had some complications with the lack of a medicine cat, she was no stranger to that situation after all, as ThunderClan had been left in that specific position after the mist had taken away Honeyspark, or Honeypaw back then, but…the news of a cat actually dying because of Sageleaf leaving…

She fell silent for a couple heartbeats as she stared at her paws with a good amount of shame and regret. She hadn’t gone straight to WindClan when Sageleaf arrived because she thought they knew, only their lack of reaction at the gathering and the following days letting her know this wasn’t the case. And now that decision had come back to face her with sharp claws and a cruel gaze as it whispered to her words, making her feel guilty for the death she ignored until then. If she had reacted earlier, if she hadn’t allowed herself to relax thinking everything was fine and Ashstar had prepared for this, could she had prevented the death of this cat?

She listened to Ashstar’s side of the story, some points of Sageleaf’s story becoming clear and the dream of the grey leader causing the fur on her long tail to stand on end. She wanted to believe Sageleaf, she really did, but what if Ashstar’s dream wasn’t just StarClan letting her know of the medicine cat’s departure, but actually foretelling an actual betrayal like she had assumed now. She would need to keep a closer eye on Sageleaf, at least for a bit, maybe even consult Honeyspark later on to get a second opinion of Sageleaf’s loyalties and either put her worries to rest or rise her guard.

“Slatethroat…he hunts in the Place of no Stars now, Ashstar, according to Sageleaf” Usually she would hold her tongue back, knowing this kind of information would be better shared by Sageleaf herself, but after what her fellow leader and friend had told her Blizzardstar didn’t have the heart to hide this from her knowledge anymore “If you want more details regarding this you probably will need to ask her directly, though…if you want to speak with her I’m willing to escort you to my clan’s camp and fetch her for you. I will even stay to ensure that things don’t get out of paw and give any missing information I might have if it makes you feel better”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 2:41 pm

If the news hadn't been bad enough, it immediately became worse. Slatethroat... dead? The Place of No Stars? Her former apprentice had been ambitious, yes, but not evil. He had been nothing like Lionfur, nothing like Rippedsky, and not even anything like a lesser demon like Kestrelstorm or Falconstone. He had seemed to be sensible enough, more mature as a warrior. She had trained him herself. Now he was dead, and his traitorous sister was safe in another Clan. Ashstar's blood became white-hot at the thought, and despite all her self-control, her claws slipped out of their sheaths. "That piece of-" Resisting the almost overpowering urge to race over to ThunderClan and tear the former medicine cat's face off, the leader forced herself to stay still. She took a deep breath and then looked the other she-cat full in the face, her eyes half-wild with grief. "I think that you would find anything I have to say to my former kin 'out of paw,' Blizzardstar. However, I need this full story, despite how biased she might be with her 'facts.' I will go for the information, and nothing more, Blizzardstar, but out of my respect for you I will try my best not to murder her where she stands. If you are determined not to tell me yourself, then I will hear it from her- but I hope you don't expect me to take her lies without a grain of salt. I have lost two Clanmates because of her, and I will not apologize for possibly coming off as less than civil."

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Blizzardstar lowered her ears. Part of her was fearful of what could happen if the grey leader decided to have a word with Sageleaf now, but she still felt that sharing the details would be some kind of betrayal to the medicine cat’s trust. But…would she be betraying her very own rules regarding outsider cats by hiding this information from Ashstar? She had done an obvious exception given Sageleaf’s acceptance by StarClan, but it was true that after hearing both from her and Ashstar that she once twisted an omen she wasn’t in stable ground regarding her own rust towards the grey and white cat. She could guess that time would reveal whether her story was true or not, if she had been fooled into thinking that she was sent by StarClan or if they had truly wished for her to join ThunderClan for some reason.

That didn’t change that she was going against her very own rules, and not only against any leader, but one that she considered a close friend and ally.

With a deep sigh and a nervous gaze, the efforts she had done to keep her tongue from freely saying whatever it wanted finally came to an end and words started to roll off her tongue without effort, against the forced and secretive words of earlier “I know my words have little weight, as I’m only passing on a message given to me not long ago by a cat you consider a traitor, but if you want to know the full story, I won’t keep it from you as I think you more than anyone else need to know about this” She prepared herself, guessing Ashtar’s reaction wasn’t going to be the best one “The day Sageleaf arrived to my clan I woke overwhelmed by the scent of honey and sage, I know it was a sign as there was no traces of neither anywhere inside nor near my den. Following the scent I found Sageleaf, who was brought to my camp by an apprentice, and as sudden as they came, the scents disappeared. She told me about the message of StarClan, explaining my own sign and claiming Bettlewing had sent her here after…after she…” Blizzardstar had to clear her throat, her fur on her tail standing on end thanks to her nerves.

“Sageleaf told me about the twisted prophecy she gave to you” She started again, her nerves growing, after the reaction she gave to her against Slatethroat’s fate she could guess her reaction wasn’t going to be the best “She told me that she was forced to change the prophecy, as the one that stood on top of the hill wasn’t you, but her brother, Slatethroat. According to her she spoke with Brindlewhisker, but didn’t gave all the details. Then spoke with Slatethroat, who told her to change it and make it public to your clan. I guess that it was a mix of intimidation and wish to protect her littermate, but when the time came, she did as asked and put you in his pace on the omen. Their last moments together were at the Gorge, where Slatethroat attacked her with lethal intentions, and in an act of self-defense Sageleaf threw him over the edge and into the roaring waters deep within the Gorge, where he found his end” She had gone through most of the story as quickly as possible but without leaving much out. However, if Ashstar wanted it, maybe she still could have a couple details to share that she had missed in her nervous state “She almost jumped after him, that’s when Beetlewing stopped her from doing so”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 10:42 pm

Ashstar just sat and absorbed the ThunderClan leader's words, her expression never changing. She didn't really know what to think any more... there was nothing to think any more. Signs from StarClan, murders, reinterpreted prophecies, betrayal- everything blended together. She needed time to think about this. However, with how she saw it, Sageleaf was still emphatically in the wrong. Not only had she not told her leader about whatever prophecy she did or did not receive, but she framed the deliberate misinterpretation and attempted mutiny on Slatethroat as well. Then, she murdered her brother. Her apprentice... her grandkit... her kin.... But she couldn't mourn in front of Blizzardstar. Mourning would come later. Now, she had to be strong, no matter how much every betrayal broke her up inside. "Everything would be so much simpler if she'd just jumped into the gorge," the WindClan she-cat remarked flatly, eyes now devoid of any emotion. This would be far easier to do if her feelings weren't clouding her judgement. "I can understand why you took her in, Blizzardstar. It certainly seems as if she has StarClan's approval. But with all she's done... you must forgive me if I do not believe her tall tale. She was once my kin, and I loved her as I do all my Clanmates. But Sageleaf is dead to me now. She has misused her powers as medicine cat, and cats have died because of her folly. If I know anything of our warrior ancestors, I believe that StarClan will not stand for these abominations much longer. WindClan will not retaliate, but I do strongly suggest that you keep her under watch. Never trust any prophecy she gives you, unless you want to be manipulated too. Despite my personal bias, I wish ThunderClan the best, and hope that having another medicine cat- as traitorous and unworthy as she may be- might help you in some way." The fluffy gray she-cat took a deep, shuddering breath, holding back her rage and anger for a few moments more. "If it suits you, you may return to your territory now, Blizzardstar." Hopefully, this wouldn't damage their relations with ThunderClan. However, if it had hurt Ashstar this much, she was almost afraid to know how her former mentor and almost surrogate mother, Brindlewhisker, would react.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking Secrets [Closed]   Unlocking Secrets [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlocking Secrets [Closed]
Page 1 of 1