Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tell me your secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

Tell me your secrets Empty
PostSubject: Tell me your secrets   Tell me your secrets EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 21:34

Batsong was so relived and happy that both Bracken and Whisper were home safe again. Both of them meant so very much to her. When they were both taken she had felt terrible that it was somehow her fault she couldnt protect her clan and the ones she cared about. It had been a couple days since they were back and now that Bracken and Whisper had both had a chance to rest up a bit, Batsong had wanted to meet with Bracken about that leg of hers.

She didnt want to bother her sister right when she had gotten back and had tried to be understanding that they might need some time to get back into things.

But the poor med cat couldnt sleep well without knowing how Bracken had managed to heal her leg so quickly when she had been taken. It had taken Batsong a long while of trying everything she knew to heal Bracken and none of it had worked all that well. And then... THEN her sister got taken away in a metal trap looking thing and then boom when she returned her leg was good as new.

The twolegs must have some incredble new herb or something or had a combination of herbs that she was not yet familiar with. In either case, it was vital to know this information and she wanted to get Bracken remembering it before any more time had passed so that she wouldnt forget what magic those twolegs had used.

She went over to the warriors den and softly called for her sister "B...b. Br-. Bracken?

she called for her. When her sister appeared she smiled softly again just so happy that she was here again. With all that had happened and with shadowclan breathing down their necks Batsong never felt like she had gotten a lot of time to really process losing her and Whisper but it had hurt alot. Their return felt like a sliver of light in a cave that Shadowclan had put them in.

"follow m..m-me she instructed softly leading her over to the med den.

In the med den, all the herbs were set out in a row, she even had some regular plants that were not really known to be herbs yet but then again maybe the twolegs knew something she did not and she wanted to learn what secrets the twolegs held.

"Br-bracken I n-n..need you to f-focus and t-try and tell me how they healed your leg. C-can you tell if any of these are familiar? she asked tilting her head.

She knew that thinking about the twoleg thing might not be the easiest for her sister but this was important and it could mean their clan being able to heal their injured quicker in the future.

She reassuringly rested her tail near her sisters paws. "t..t.t-take all the time you need she watched intently hoping her sister would point out which of these was the answer to how she came back good as new.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your secrets   Tell me your secrets EmptySun 5 Feb 2023 - 13:39

For however furious Brackenwing was with Shrikestar at the moment, she was glad to be home, glad to be on Windclan territory and in her own nest. After the journey and arguments, she had needed it. She'd woken and had taken a few moments to groom herself when Batsong's stuttering voice broke the quiet. "Sure, what's up?", Brackenwing stood and followed. Of all her clanmates, she'd been happiest to see Batsong.

Ah, she had of course noticed the healed leg and wanted to know how. Leading her to an assortment of herbs, some of which Brackenwing thought she recognized from previous stays in the medicine den. Not that she could remember their names, but some of them at least looked somewhat familiar to her... And not a single one of them even remotely resembled what the twolegs had treated her leg with. "I don't know... They didn't use any of these." Brackenwing mewed after a few moments of staring down at the different herbs, finally glancing up at Batsong, dark-tipped tail flicking. "While I was at the cutter's they gave me these white pellets, like the nasty stuff they give kittypets. Only they tasted even worse." She was sure this information would be so helpful. "They had my leg in some sort of splint, but I don't know what it was made out of. It was solid and covered my entire leg, and whatever they used to bind it smelled weird. Not like anything I've seen in your den before, either."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your secrets   Tell me your secrets EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 18:18

Batsong blinked a couple times... she had expected her to be a little stumped at least or to take a bit to pick one out.

Her tail drooped a little... she hadnt expected that none of these were correct. She gave a little sigh and nodded.

She glanced at Bracken like they had grown a second tail as they explained what was used on them to heal the leg.

"uhhh... Uh huh" she managed to say trying to think of anything like that but was coming up empty...

"B-b..bracken this is super important t-t-t..to me. I r-r..really need you to r-rr.remember anything else too" she mewed softly... she felt bad bugging them so much but this could lead to all sorts of breakthroughs in the med cat world.

"T-there h-has to be something else?? she prompted. She was doing her best not to get annoyed and to be patient but it was a real downer already that Bracken didnt recognize anything at all from it.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your secrets   Tell me your secrets EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 10:05

Batsong seemed just as stumped by her answer as Brackenwing was resigned to the questioning. She was clearly wanting an answer that she could use, and Brackenwing understood why. Unfortunately, there was nothing Brackenwing could offer her. "I don't know... It was nothing that I recognized." Brackenwing huffed. "Whatever they gave me made me sleep for a while, but it wasn't poppy seeds. I woke up to the splint around my leg." That hadn't been all she'd woken up to, the disconcerting pain in her lower belly and the clipped ear were part of it, but neither of those were important.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8