Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 1:49 pm

OCC: well I don't know who plays briarkit so u PM him

Daisypaw looked over her shoulder to see the sun was starting to come up. "i don't think we have to sneak him out guys." she said and flicked her tail at the sun like the adults do.

Spottedkit- "she has a point should we just see if we can play a game with him?" she asked the group. She looked around and couldn't beleive the group has grown to one cat to five. "there is a lot of us I think we can come up with something." she told the others

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:51 pm

OOC: I DM'ed Berrykit's RPer, but I didn't get a response. I think I will DM Briarkit's RPer, then. Maybe Leafstorm's, too.

Toadkit blinked and said, "Hey, you're right; morning's coming. I guess that means we can get Briarkit. Maybe Leafstorm too?"

Toadkit turned to Spottedkit and meowed, "I'm going to go look for his dad and Briarkit. In the meantime, come up with a fun game for us to play." He padded away from the others towards the rest of the dens.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuThe Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Russian-blue-catThe Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Daisypaw- she didn't want her brother to leave but she knew he needed to. "can I plz come brother." she asked.

Spottedkit- she wanted to go to but her brother was going to be left here alone and she didn't want that. "she could go me, foxkit, and berrykit can come up with a game." she told toadkit.

OOC: omg this is soo hard since toadkit is toadpaw and foxkit is foxpaw.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 7:55 pm

OOC: Slow down! You guys totally left Chopped in the dust, and you're breaking one of the rules. You gotta wait for your turn. You should review these rules.
Secondly, I'm pretty sure this topic is nearly over. Chopped hasn't posted in a while and it's just been your characters talking, so I'm not going to bring one of my cats into this.

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:45 pm

OOC: https://prnt.sc/gxuaei

Here's a screenshot of PM's between Berrykit's player (Chopped Limbs) and me; basically the last few lines of IC posting between Daisy and me were deliberating what to do about Berrykit's family and all, which coincides with Berrykit's PMs.

Not much action was being done in the last few posts besides a conversation of what to do about Berrykit's family, so it's not like much has really shifted besides time and finally getting started on gathering Berrykit's family.

As you can see from the PM, Berrykit himself hasn't been posting much because of RL, apparently. I'm justifying the last few posts between Daisy and me because a) we did have to wait around for a while to get responses following the volley on Oct. 4th, b) not much action was actually taken on Oct. 4th besides mere conversation over the same issue, that is, to get Berrykit's family involved or not, and c) Chopped Limbs said it was alright to get Berrykit's family members, which we finally started doing in the last 2 RP posts after deliberating for the previous few.

It's alright that you won't join the topic, though. I'll just PM Chopped Limbs to rejoin the topic once more if they're around, and say that Leafstorm wasn't available. I did also manage to reach Briarkit's RPer. Not sure when they'll be able to join, though.

To keep it fair, I'll not post IC here until Chopped Limbs posts again, if they ever do.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuThe Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Russian-blue-catThe Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 am

OCC: that's sounds exactly right dingorak. And if you want me to stop posting and wait for chopped limbs I will

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2