Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Empty
PostSubject: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyFri 22 Sep 2017 - 23:01

The small brown tabby lay in the medince den his eyes full of herbs and cobwebs. He has been asleep for a very longtime, having terrible nightmares of the badger over and over whimpering till late at night. He's tried to be strong, he's tried to fight the darkness and the pain. But it seems like he was never strong enough, never have enough willpower. Until now.

This was a particularly bad nightmare, not just the badger now but his family.. His loved ones being eaten or taken away from him. He couldn't stand it. He screamed and clawed at the darkness until he woke up screaming. Or at least he thought he woke up. Everything was still dark but yet he knew he lifted himself up. Maybe it was just dark out? He brought up a paw and touched his face, his nose his ears. He still couldn't see anything..His breath started quickening, why can't he see anything? He brought the paw to his eyes touching the herbs and cobwebs and his body started shaking. What happened? He lifted his head tears whelding up in his eyes as he curled into a ball. "Leafstorm...Leafstorm..Briarkit.."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 26 Sep 2017 - 20:11

OOC: As a fellow kit, I'll jump in. Cute Also, I'm assuming that Berrykit woke up at night, since you mentioned, "He has been asleep for a very longtime, having terrible nightmares of the badger over and over whimpering till late at night."

IC:
For some reason, Toadkit couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning in the nursery at the edge of his pile of many siblings, who were crowded around their mother, Umberflame, the near-apprentice-age kit finally sat up and peered around. No one in the nursery was up, for it was dark and nighttime. Now's a good time as any to go wandering, I guess. Now slightly excited at the prospect of going out of the nursery alone- and at night, of all times- he quietly padded out of the nursery by himself.

The camp was spooky at night, with its dark-cast shadows and almost-deserted atmosphere, since almost all cats were in their dens by now. Only two warriors were in the camp clearing tonight, and they were quite far away from him, near the camp entrance. Toadkit felt a little on edge, for once.

While Toadkit wondered how to get past the warriors without being noticed, he heard some whimpering from one of the dens. He stood there in the dark, listening to the mewling for some time. It sounded like a kit. He waited to see if any adult cat made a noise, but no one else seemed to be present. Stepping towards the entrance, he noticed a trembling ball in the shadows.

Deciding to chance it, he called out in a loud whisper, "Hey! Are you okay?"

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Y7g3q6fuThe Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Russian-blue-catThe Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyWed 27 Sep 2017 - 15:47

The small kit was scared, alone, lost. He didn't even know where he was, by the scents of the herbs he would say the medince den or near it. But he wasn't sure. He didn't know where his father was or his sibling..he didn't know anything.

When he suddenly heard a voice behind him he jumped his fur fluffed up and his tiny claws unsheathed, in his mind it might have been the badger coming back for him for all he knew. But he realized it was a cat's voice..it didnt sound like Leafstorm.. It sounded like a kit..But it wasn't Briarkit. Gulping he lifted his head trying to tell where the voice was coming from. "H-hello..Wh-os th-ere.." He was still scared and shaking as he tried to sound brave but his voice was broken and harsh.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 10:54

Toadkit was mildly surprised at the raspiness of the other cat's voice. Flattening his ears, he bravely stepped a bit closer to the huddled form. "Yo', I'm Toadkit. Who're you? You sound terrible! What's wrong?"

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Y7g3q6fuThe Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Russian-blue-catThe Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 12:58

Berrykit fur lay down at the kits words. He does remember a kit named Toadkit back at the nursery..the kit was younger then him if he remembered correctly. Taking a few more breaths he tried to calm down, this kit won't hurt him.. "Berry..kit.. I..I can't see anything..its all dark.. I.." Tears were coming to his eyes as he lowered his head, "I want..Leafstorm..and Briarkit..I.." He was stumbling over his words.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:09

Daisypaw came up to the two kits. "hi brother who's this?" she asked toadkit. She wanted to see if duskpaw was anywhere then heard voices in the medicine cat den. "whats wrong?" she asked the strange kit. She saw the kit had cobwebs on its eyes and that It kept asking for her friend spottedkits dad. she wondered if they where related.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:28

Toadkit vaguely remembered a kit named Berrykit and a kit named Briarkit from the nursery, but he hadn't interacted much with them at all. "Berrykit...? Briarkit...? Oh, yeah, I do think I remember you guys. Haven't played with you guys, yet." Padding even closer so that he was now just a few mouse-lengths away, he now could make out the kit's face in the dim moonlight. "Well, no wonder you can't see. You have something stuck on your face. Dunno what, though."

Toadkit turned to his sister, surprised to see her up so late. He unflattened his ears but was inwardly disappointed. Silently, he thought to himself, Mouse dung. I was hoping to have an adventure by myself for once. "What're you doing up so late? I couldn't sleep, but what about you?"

Flicking his tail back at Berrykit, he replied to his sister, "This here's Berrykit. He has some gunk on his face, which is why he can't see. He wants Leafstorm and Briarkit... I think Briarkit is his sibling, but... I don't know who Leafstorm is."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:32

"what if leafstorm is his dad and he and spottedkit are related." she asked her brother. she knew leafstorm really well since she plays with his daughter all the time. " I was trying to find are brother duskpaw and then I saw u talking to berykit." she replied to his question. "have you seen duskpaw." she asked.

OCC: that would be so cool if spottedkit and berrykit are related. Spottedkit is my other TC character

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:49

Toadkit mewed to Daisypaw, "Hey, sis, you could be right!" Turning to Berrykit, he asked, "Is she right? Are you looking for your dad?"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 14:32

Berrykit jumped as he heard another voice at the entrance to the den he moved over to Toadkit hiding behind him. He didn't say a thing simply listening to all the voices barely able to catch up to what they were saying. As he got closer to Toadkit voice his face became more clear in the low light, covered across his eyes were cobwebs that had red tinted showing they were still bleeding. He took a deep breath as they mentioned Leafstorm nodding his head. "Leaf's..my dad..Who's Spottedkit?.." Does he have another sibling? He shook his head though moving more towards Toadkit.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2017 - 14:54

Toadkit noticed how nervous Berrykit seemed and tentatively put a paw on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort the slightly older kit. "It's alright; it's just my sister, Daisypaw. Maybe you've met her before back when she was a kit, Daisykit?"

He pondered this a bit, but then realized something odd. "Berrykit... Why are you still a kit? Shouldn't you be an apprentice by now? I'm going to be an apprentice soon, as soon as the leader finds me a mentor, and some of my siblings are already." He cocked his head in question.

Done with his tangent, Toadkit mused aloud about the main issue, "So Leafstorm's your dad? Should we go looking for him? It's pretty late at night, though; he might still be sleeping. And we're not supposed to be outside of our dens this late anyway..."

OOC: Do you want to DM the father of your kit to come to the thread? Also, I can remove the middle question about the apprentice thing if that's breaking the fourth wall too much. XD

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyWed 4 Oct 2017 - 7:58

Spottedkit- she saw her friend Daisypaw and her brother toadkit with another kit so she went to take a look. "whos this?" she asked.
Daisypaw- "this is your half brother." she told the little kit. Then she noticed foxkit come bounding up. She knew foxkit was spottedkits favorite brother.

OCC: lol the topic little fox is just like this one except little fox is in front of nusery and this one is in medicine den. Toadkit we mentioned you in little fox plz don't be mad but u should post there.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyWed 4 Oct 2017 - 9:04

OOC: Oh, okay; I'll post there too. Getting a bit messy with the timelines, then, I guess.

IC:

Although Toadkit had suppressed his exasperation when his sister arrived, this time, he sighed out loud at seeing two other young cats come up to them. "I can't believe everyone's waking up, now. It's still dark outside... Are we being too loud?" He said his last question in an ironically loud whisper. Continuing in that loud whisper, he spoke again to Berrykit, "So should we look for your dad?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyWed 4 Oct 2017 - 9:09

Spottedkit- "dont worry toadkit we where already awake we where playing in the nusery and decided to explore." she said. When she looked back at her brother foxkit he was with her but he didn't speak. Of course she knew that he didn't know toadkit or berrykit so he was shy.

Daisypaw- "see brother we didn't wake them." she said and started to talk to spottedkit about leafstorm. "do you want to get your father spottedkit." she asked.

Spottedkit- "no thx Daisypaw he will get mad if I woke him besides we can help my brother out( berrykit not foxkit)" she said.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) EmptyWed 4 Oct 2017 - 9:26

Toadkit meowed in a normal voice, "More time must have passed than I thought, then; the nursery was still completely quiet when I woke up."

At hearing Spottedkit say that about Leafstorm, he replied, "Yeah, I figured that grown-ups would be that way. Always bossing us around. So, let's see... Maybe we should get Briarkit? We'll have to sneak back to the nursery without waking everyone else up, though."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)   The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Berry falls. (Open to whoever what's to deal with a freaked out kit!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next