Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:29

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:30

wanna chat on the chatbox?

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:31

Can't.... I don't have much time.... I'll stay on if I can, well.... ok.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 16:56

OOC: I mean no offense but I never agreed, I said that I would think about it when you became a Warrior. So could I have time to think it over while your an Apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009 - 16:06

Yeah, Darkpaw, we're not warriors yet. We still have plenty of time. Although I already have someone on my mind....... :P I'm keeping it a seceret!!! LOL. :D And there might be more warriors later. Remember Lightningkit and Moonkit? They're girls but there's bound to be more boys sometime..... :) So far there's only 2 in ThunderClan. Greystream and Firelight. They either choose one of us or wait and choose Moonkit or Lightningkit. And there still might be more girls coming. They can choose anyone! (I told this girl in my class about this website and she said she would join but she still hasn't. She might.... eventually.....) Another girl!! :D

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009 - 20:16

OOC: I know this is completly off subject with the topic but who do you have in mind Goldenpaw? There's only me and Firelight in ThunderClan. (You can PM me if you don't want to post it)
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009 - 10:44

*shrugs* I said im not telling!!! Well, im not sure. :lol:

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009 - 17:26

I know...............but Im not teling..

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009 - 17:31

Whatev. :lol:

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009 - 17:32

Ok.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009 - 17:37

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLAALLAALALLALALALALAALALALLALALALA

yEAH.... IM SO RANDOM....

Darkpaw, go reply to the hunting patrol!!!!

Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jul 2009 - 9:28

OOC: Darkpaw, you don't need to be a loner just because you won't be active on the site for a while. Going away from the site for a bit is fine, okay? Do you still want to stick with the loner thing or just say this didn't happen? ..........and members don't have to have a mate if they don't want one..........

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Mistpe10
Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2009 - 14:47

OOC: I think this is pretend!

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jul 2009 - 9:20

What do you mean?

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jul 2009 - 16:10

OOC: Well, you're still posting everywhere...... It's like nothing happened..... :|

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3