Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2009 - 18:55

OOC: I know this is Darkpaw and Goldenpaw only but we don't have kits?
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2009 - 18:59

Greystream will probally notice.... Goldenpaw thought, but she decided not to say it. She could only is sadness as Darkpaw and Silverkit made their way out of camp. She waited until the brambles where they had left stopped shivering. Goldenpaw knew that this was the last time she might ever see her littermate again. I'll make a great warrior one day. She thought firecely. So great that I'll make up for Silverkit and Darkpaw. She knew that Darkpaw and Silverkit would never experience a warrior ceremony like her. What a pity.....

Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2009 - 19:00

OOC: I know... this is pretend.

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2009 - 19:05

Greystream! Oh, I'm sorry.....Im leaving. I will come back t have them when I'm a warrior! (still catching training) But when im a warrior i il leave, again.

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2009 - 20:52

OOC: I don't meen to be offensive or anything but we aren't exactlly mates. Plus Apprentices are to young to even have a mate and to have kits.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 7:32

I know. I will come back every now and then, or On dream terretory.

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 10:33

OOC: I'm sorry Darkpaw, but this is a load of........
First off, SILVERKIT ISN'T EVEN APPROVED!!!!! So technically, she isn't even BORN.
Next, YOU'RE NOT MATES! To be mates, both sides need to agree, and I can see they haven't.
Apprentices can't have mates, can't have kits, and can't go off to be loners with a non-existant kit.
If you are going to be a loner, you can't post ANYWHERE. This is ALL Clan territory, even the Dream Territory.
Why do you want to be one? I'm not trying to be mean, but this is in-correct in MANY ways.

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 11:26

Don't ask me what this is about. I didn't create this topic. :shock:

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 11:29

Greystream agreed to be mates when I am a warrior.
I know Silverkit is not approved tat is why she is coming with me!

Ok i forgot to tell you guys this:
People actully ARE bossing me around but that is not the reson I am becoming a loner.
I am going on vacation to Niagra on the lake in a week or so but I cant get on this site there. So I am becoming a loner while I am gone (2 weeks) But i said people were bossing me around so I wouldn't have to say Im a loner because i am going for a while. OK!!!??

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:19

*shrugs* Fine with me. :P

And Greystream is gonna be your mate? :affraid: You never told me! Nice!! :D

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:23

yep!! I was gonna.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:25

I wonder who will be mine.... There's only one choice right now..... :| I don't think that's gonna work.....

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:27

Firelight? Why not? Whats wrong with him?

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:28

*shrugs* I dunno. And i'll probally have more choices when i become a warrior.

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009 - 13:29

oh well

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)   Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw and Darkpaws disscussion (Darkpaw Goldenpaw only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next