Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Empty
PostSubject: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) EmptySat 18 Jul 2009 - 7:27

Darkpaw walked near the Twoleg place. It was not long before she spotted a squirrel nibbling on a beech nut.
She got into the hunters crouch and started to stalk towards the squirrel. When she was close enough to reach she unleashed her claws and pounced.
She cased after the squirrel into the bushes. She aimed a blow with her teeth and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.
"I'l go bury this now" She meowed over a mouthful of ragged fur.
She found a spot near a big stone and started to dig.
She dropped the squirrel and buried it then dashed of to hunt some more.

Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_19Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_22Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_17Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_14Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_20Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_24Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) EmptySat 18 Jul 2009 - 16:35

OOC: Umm..... is this a continued of the other topic? If it is...... i suggest that you copy this and paste it in that topic!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 4:35

OOC: Yeah, Goldenpaw's right, you don't need to make a new topic just for the post.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 7:28

OOC: And plus, you're the only one that should be in Twolegplace! Not us! Just post into the old topic....

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 10:05

OOC: I made a new topic cause I'm gonna be hunting here more then ounce, like I was given orders to hunt here until the patrol is over.

Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_19Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_22Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_17Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_14Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_20Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_24Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 11:51

???? I don't get it... :scratch: ..

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) EmptySun 19 Jul 2009 - 14:44

OOC: I mean I was orderd to hunt in two leg place. I made a topic because I am going to be hunting here more then ounce.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009 - 5:48

OOC: Please, at least make a post in the old topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)   Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkpaw's hunt (Goldenpaw's patrol only!)
Page 1 of 1