Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ Empty
PostSubject: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 16:29

This book is called, "Leviathan." It's by Scott Westerfeld, or whatever his last name is. You can also find his books The Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and the Midnighters.

This book mixes some of the real history behind World War I AND adds some of the author's own creations. One of the main characters is the main cause of the war (well, his parents and the Germans were, but as long as he's hidden, the world's safe). So he goes into hiding, and as we're following him, we're also following a girl who got into the army by pretending to be her own cousin. See, the main war is between the Darwinists and the Clankers. The Clankers' weapons and pretty much their lifestyle is metal. The Darwinists follow Charles Darwin's beliefs and constantly shy away from any automaton or machine. Anyways, so you follow these two along until they meet up by accident, and the story ends on a cliffhanger because it was printed 2009, and they're making a second book XD

But it's a really good book, and I think most of the people on this site would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 17:06

I'VE READ THOSE!!!!!!!!!

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 17:35

Really??? Is the second book out already? .-. I've been watching out for it, but it hasn't shown up at our library yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 14:53

I was referring to the Uglies, Pretties, Specials and Midnighters, not the Leviathan.. Should have been more clear. XD

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 16:19

Oh ::P: I tried those and didn't really like them..
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 16:23

They were kind've....... odd..

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 16:28

Yeah, that's what I gathered from them. However, they're a pretty big series.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 17:46

Looks interesting...

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ DeQnfFor You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ UTs4eFor You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ CmOB3For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ Swufty

For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^   For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

For You History/Fiction Lovers ^^
Page 1 of 1