Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Future Lovers for my little ones? :o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

Future Lovers for my little ones? :o Empty
PostSubject: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 17:16

So, since Fernpaw recently died, Dawnpaw needs a new lover D':
I'm open to pretty much anything for her, though a Riverclan Tom/She-cat (or rogue) is preferable, but as a warning she might be a little bitter for a while as a tom she was falling for (Fernpaw) has died and she blames it on Fishstar because she didn't allow the rogue to join RC. Maybe her new mate could help take her might off it?

And I'm also looking for someone for Hollowpaw - and he's open to LITERALLY ANYTHING. Cross-clan relationships, rogues, etc. He's a player, haha. I'm even open to more than one lover (or anyone looking for a broken heart, though he will eventually find a proper mate!)

1. Dawnpaw x Aspentail
2. Hollowpaw x ???Whitepaw???

ALL MY CAT INFO

Last edited by BelleBlueWolf on Sat 7 Jan 2017 - 14:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 8:06

Is Whitepaw ok? She's your typical bossy furball. Hollowpaw is the perfect match for her!

Last edited by Hamster on Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 7:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 9:29

Whitepaw to be with/have a sort of relationship with Hollowpaw? That would be awesome, especially considering how stubborn Hollowpaw is xD
But I want to warn you now that it probably won't last - unless Whitepaw joins WC, and I don't know if you'd want to do that. Otherwise, Hollowpaw and her could have a little relationship but Hollowpaw maybe breaks her heart (if it's that serious) and they become enemies? That might be interesting!

But if you want a proper relationship between them then I'm sure we can work something out!

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 7:47

Oooooh! I love little relations!
I hope they become enemies, accepted!

Let Hollowpaw break her heart.
Then Whitepaw shall find revenge.
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 9:15

Woop! Done! Hollowpaw shall meet his first victim Evil Do you wanna start the thread or should I?

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 6:36

Midnight da rogue or Sunblaze of SKC are available.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 7:47

The clique will end up going and bashing Hallowpaw.He chose the wrong cat's heart to break.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Future Lovers for my little ones? :o Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:53

Nooo! Not my son! *Duskstorm sobs in his nest alongside Pantherlily/Eveningflower*
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 22:31

He deserves it.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Future Lovers for my little ones? :o Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 14:16

Sure, go on and make the topic!

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:40

I'll have to make it later, I just have too many threads to manage at the moment!
(Also, I've decided on a reason for Hollowpaw breaking poor Whitepaw's heart. I think that judging by their personalities, Hollowpaw would actually have some feelings for her, but they'd be mixed with hate because both him and Whitepaw are bossy. Knowing Hollowpaw, he'd never admit to himself that he like her. He'd reject her then when/if she tries to take revenge maybe he'd speak up about his feelings.)

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers for my little ones? :o   Future Lovers for my little ones? :o Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Lovers for my little ones? :o
Page 1 of 1