Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fan fiction sign ups!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Fan fiction sign ups!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fan fiction sign ups!!!!!!!!   Fan fiction sign ups!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014 - 9:37

Hey guys! I'm making a fan-fiction! Usually I just make them up and type them onto my google doc and let my mom edit it, but today I want you guys to help me out with some oc's or just random ones. So I will give you the template and show you one of my characters.

Template:

Cat name:

Appearance:

History:

Family:

Extras: (This is where you would put your personality)

And my example:

Cat name: Lostfoot

Appearance: Fan fiction sign ups!!!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSndOfZjM_hFp_PllVshMAhuZWpJHxlwbjB513l5tdpHk0A7Hw7

History: Earlier names were Shadowkit*Shadowpaw. Got name from when she and Clawear (Deerpaw at the time) were defending a dog pack and it ripped her foot in the wrong direction, leaving it permanently stuck in that position, Her foot didn't work anymore. Survived with her mate Clawear, but one of the cats that fought with them, Magpiewing, retired to the elders den. Is now a queen.

Family: Mate: Clawear, a dark brown tabby tom with aqua eyes, was kittypet.
Kits: Weaselkit, a black and white tom. Seakit, a fawn tabby she-cat. Segdekit, a dilute calico tom.
Mother: Silktail, a blue tabby with blue eyes and a white tail as soft as silk.
Father: Ripplepelt, a hostile red tabby tom with rippling designs in his pelt.
Grandmother on mothers side: Willowwhisker, a pretty dilute calico.
Grandfather on mothers side: Cardinalstar, a cream tabby tom with red flecks on paws and legs.
Grandmother on fathers side: ? Need one
Grandfather on fathers side: ? Need one
Brother(s): Gingertail, Reefkit.
Sister(s): Woodenkit
Extras: (This is where you would put your personality)*Not featured in picture: Long scrap going down flank, torn up, limp foot, redder fur, spots of red one paws.
Was treated horribly by her father, saying she and her littermates were responsible for Silktail's death, because she died kitting. Didn't hate kittypets or loners, but disliked dishonesty and perseverance. Is kind and caring, and loves to help in any way possible. Is devoted to the warrior code, and didn't care what people thought about her, making her a free-spirited she-cat. She is a non-judgemental cat and can see the good in others.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

Fan fiction sign ups!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1