Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Note to You All, My Favorite People

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

A Note to You All, My Favorite People Empty
PostA Note to You All, My Favorite People

First, I want to apologize for vanishing for much longer than what I promised on my previous announcement. I should've notified you all that I'm taking a bigger break, so I'm really sorry for any plots I've held up in my absence. Right now, I have to make some really hard decisions, so, I've come back to tell you all what's going on in my derpy lifeDX

So, I'm going to college. It's gonna be really hard next year, so I really worried I won't be able to handle rp duties on top of it. But the thing is, I don't want to leave because I absolutely love you guys on this site! I've had a blast rping with everyone and watching our characters grow into who they are from the epic, interesting plots and interactions they've all been a part of. I'd hate to leave Shadowclan having to find another medicine cat apprentice just when Roaringpaw's ready to get his full name. I'd loathe to let Willowpaw, the fiesty little rascal, just vanish and leave Cherrypaw without her to-be forbidden love. I don't want Stormheart to lose the chance to become the dorkiest single father ever and get to confront once and for all his complicated bonds with Laurelpaw and Nectarleap. I want Shade to be able to find a purpose in the world by becoming evil or helping others after his mate, Kenobi, died.

There's so much that I want to do, and I've missed being on here. I really miss you guys. So right now, I'm going to try to scale back. I'd despise leaving more than anything, so I'll do that first to see if that works during college.

If there's any plots going on that needs me right now, don't hesitate to message me- I'll do my best to reply now that I'm back with a solution to add rp stuff into my life's brand new chaos.

Thanks so much for being patient with me,

-Wave

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Note to You All, My Favorite People :: Comments

Ash
Re: A Note to You All, My Favorite People
Post Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 17:49 by Ash
Pls don't leave Honeydrop all alone ;;

Don't worry, Wave, you'll be fine- real life comes first all the time! Just hang in there and post when you can~
Drippy
Post Sun 13 Aug 2017 - 9:00 by Drippy
Good luck, Wave~ you'll totally own college, wherever you go.
Hang in there! You'll make it out the other side (hopefully) and you'll have some lifelong skills to help you out later. You'll learn helpful stuff like how to make microwave popcorn at 2am. It'll be great.
Good luck!
Holly
Post Sun 13 Aug 2017 - 10:05 by Holly
Good luck with college!
School can get in the way sometimes, but it's always okay to scale back.
Chopped limbs
Post Sun 13 Aug 2017 - 12:19 by Chopped limbs
Good luck Wave!! You better beat college in the butt for us!!!!

A Note to You All, My Favorite People

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: