Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 22:37

Why? Why did she have to apprentice her son? Rolling her eyes she sat in the sandy hollow... waiting for her son Boarpaw. She was going to treat him like she treats her other apprentices, there would be no way she was going to let her blood relations sully his training. Like Leafstorm would his daughter Cherrypaw. But right now, she really wasn't impressed on how late her son was, she told him to meet her in sandy hollow by sun high, and where was he now? Not there that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 13:12

Fox-dung, I overslept!

Boarpaw couldn't help but cower at the idea of his mother scolding him. Amongst the Clan there were little, actually no cats he feared like he feared his own mother. He was her son, and that meant she had no need to hold back on the way she would train him. He hesitated at the exit of the apprentices' den, his paws feeling heavy as stone. The new den was much less spacious than the cozy nursery, but he had been getting too big for that as well.

He ventured outside with a gulp, veering away from the fresh-kill pile with a knot in his throat. The tom needed to eat bt all of his hunger had died down. He halted in front of his mother, feeling small compared to her, even with his massive size. "I-I'm here." he meowed, stiffening and stretching his back to look her just bellow the eye, ears burning in embarassment.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 13:24

Getting to her paws she looked at her son with cold eyes, her ears flicking back against her head. She let them stand there in silence without movement for a moment. Specklefang than lurched forwards and grasped her son by the scruff, taking a step forwards she threw him a small distance away, her tail lashing. "You will arrive to your training sessions on time and prepared every day! Any intolerance or disrespect will be punished!" Specklefang spat, her gut churning. "You are my son and I expect better! Now get up before I make you get up!" She spat.

She remembered her father, who had clawed her ear and disowned her, wounded her in the coldness of his fox-hearted blood. But- she didn't do it out of malice, she did it out of the expectancy of training the clans youth right and making sure they could fend themselves, there was too much death lately. Claws unsheathed Specklefang circled around Boarpaw, her fur bristling and making her seem bigger than she was. Licking her maw she waited for him to get to his paws; this was a new training method she put her new apprentices through to break them in, they'll all have Cherrypaw to thank for that.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 13:31

ooc: fak

Boarpaw froze as he watched his mother get up. The silence made him uneasy, his fur prickling in expectance. He needed a harsh scolding, he needed an insult, he needed something.

Next thing he knew he had been thrown to the ground, his scruff aching and his mind spinning from the sudden movement. That was certainly something, but the tom was taken aback, gulping for air and standing there on the ground, a massive brown lump. His ears burned worse than ever, and he wondered whether cats had noticed the violent exchange. He got up, shaking his pelt, dull green eyes avioding Specklefang's bristling figure and focusing on his paws. She truly was massive, and Boarpaw could easily compare her to the gigsntic badgers from the elders' stories. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." his met was low and his fur was bristling as well, a sign of rebellion from the young tom. He didn't like being bossed around, and after the initial shock, he returned to his grumpy, deranged manner, with a tad bit of weariness.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 13:56

"It better not." Simply hissed the she-cat, she stopped in her circling and sheathed her claws again. Spinning on her foot she collided with her son, shoving him to the ground before turning again and holding him down with a massive paw, just about the size of her sons chest. The fragility of her son scared her, she could easily press down and crush his rubs, suffocating and killing him. "You may be larger than a normal new apprentice, but you are still smaller than your warrior counter parts. And that is a weakness. Until you're bigger and you can bring animals like foxes down with just brute force that is." Lectured Specklefang, her eyes glaring straight into her sons.

It took everything to keep a smile off her face as she looked at her son, backing away she shook out her fur. "Come at me, I want to see what you've got." Simply instructed Specklefang, standing still and motionless as she waited.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 14:05

Boarpaw scarmbled up as soon as his mother let go of his chest. His eyes were shimmering and his muscles tensing preparing for the next blow, whether it would be dealt by Specklefang or by him. Her words were his cue and the large apprentice lunged at her, his claw unsheated as he struck for her face. If she won't believe in me, I'll have to show her! he told himself, putting all of his fury into the swipe.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 14:43

He would have clawed her ear is she still had it, snarling she brought a massive paw up and swatted her son away. "There will be no claws in this training session! Those who train with claws are weak to depend on their weaponry rather than the sheer force behind a strike!" Roared Specklefang, swatting her son the other way and advancing on him until his rump would collide with the undergrowth.

"If you cannot rely on your own strength what is the point of fighting hm? You will loose claws in battle, and your teeth will fall out with age. The only thing you can rely on is yourself." She hissed, her tail lashing as she once more brought a paw down on her son, pushing him into the dirt before leaping away. "Now try again. Without claws."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 14:48

Boarpaw ragefully shook off the mud in his pelt, making sure some specks made their way towards Specklefang. "More like you don't want to lose..."the apprentice whispered under his breath, eyes fixed on his mentor's. He hadn't imagined training would go like this, even if he knew the roughness of his mother. He bounced his hindquarters and lunged at Specklefang, this time claws sheated away and his paws brought close together so he could strike the she-cat's chest.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 15:00

Specklefang easily side-stepped, watching as her son flew past her. "Almost every move has some sort of counter, so you must take a moment to size up your opponent for their weakness. The way you're approaching this right now is the wrong way, you're rushing in. Use your eyes and observe." Specklefang ordered, deciding to give him a helping paw. Starting to circle him the she-cat showed her gait, it was big but slow. She was big and bulky, unable to move with silence or chase after the fastest of prey.

Specklefang was smart and strong on the battlefield, but she was unable to counter moves so she often took the most hits. The only reason she was able to avoid her sons attacks thus far was due to how focused on one area they were, it took just one step to avoid them. The only reason she could force him into an area was due to her strength, how she could momentarily stun him even if it was for a quick moment.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 15:13

Boarpaw again skidded to a stop as he missed his mother by far. He gathered himself quickly and he was about to strike again when her words shut him up and for the first time he could feel Specklefang hinting something. Even with a bit of hesitation and impacience, the tom scanned his mentor, watching her bulky step and slow but strong strides. An image began to form into his mind as he prepared his next move. He prepared to deal another headfirst blow, but when he lunged, the apprentice targetted a spots slightly to her left and when he landed, spun on his paws with an air of clumsiness and rammed himself into Specklefang. The impact, left him breathless, but at least the blow connected instead of leaving him clawing at thin air.

"How was that?" he panted, looking proud of himself. When Sharpkit was going to hear he actually hit Specklefang during his first training!

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 15:58

OOC: Sorry im eatin and makin food rn

"Good! But you'll have to be better than good. You're clumsy and your hits don't fully connect, that clumsiness will kill you." She spat, launching straight on she gave a mock charge before leaping forwards, spinning on her paws and grabbing his tail before giving it a yank and effectively stunning her apprentice. Stepping away she gave her apprentice time to recover, waiting for his next move. "Again!"
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 16:07

ooc: sorry i'm sleeping a half dead now

Boarpaw spat on the ground angrily. Not even when I do something right she can't give me a break! he thought bitterly, giving his hurting tail a couple of swift licks before readying himself again. This time he sprang far and beyond the she-cat's side of front, and as he came down towards the ground he grabbed hold of Specklefang's tail and yanked in hard, using his momentum as help. He recovered from the landing and shook his fur of dust, baring his fangs. It was exhausting, but he forced himself to keep a dignified pose.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 16:57

Specklefang's leg kicked out and collided with something; probably a jaw. Though the tail tug did hurt it wasn't much due to her son being very inexperienced, lashing around she turned on her son and wrapped her jaws around his leg and tugged. Turning until she had enough momentum to throw him again. "Don't stop! You never stop! You must remain relentless when you're fighting your enemies, any hesitance can and will be used against you!" Specklefang hissed, demonstrating this by leaping on him and hitting the apprentice's head and shoulders. Once more, she picked him up by the side of the throat and pushed him against a tree before letting him fall.

"It's also important to know when you're beaten." Specklefang meowed lowly, looking down at her muddy, disgruntled, son. Her kitty brow quirked as she looked at him coolly, like she didn't just beat the carp out of her own kit.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 17:05

Boarpaw's eyes widened but he knew the drill. As soon as his mentor grabbed him, he let himse,f fall as limp as possible, conserving his strenght for later. When she was done, he was dazed, yes, but only for a moment. He murmured something, trying to make it sound like an apology, even if his throat knotted at the idea of ever saying that to Specklefang ever again. He waited. And waited. Then he sprang. He used the time he had saved to bring himself to a miserable looking sitting possition, but it was enough that he could easily lock his jaws around his mother's throat and bring her massive weight down to the ground , pressing his entire weight to hers.

"Are you beaten?" his breath was hot and his sharp canines still around her neck, his eyes narrowed as he waited for a response. He could feel his entire body giving away from him, it was too much, pinning down the huge cat and taking all the blows she had planted before. All he wanted was to hear her surrender, but all of his senses were foggy and not long after his grip lessened as the apprentice slipped into unconsciousness.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 17:20

To say she was surprised was an under-statement for Specklefang, when she felt her sons jaws wrap around her neck and her whole weight being used against her she was going to seriously injure her son. But the slight slackening on his jaws stopped her, and the fact that this was supposed to be training. Once the tom slackened and collapsed she stood to her full size and breathed a long sigh of relief, but it didn't last long. Maybe she was too harsh on him? Maybe she got carried away? Concern flashed across her face as she slid down the tree and pulled her son towards her, licking his muddy fur flat and clean.

Wrapping her long bushy tail around his smaller form she rested her head on his shoulders, cocooning him as she started purring. It was deep and raspy, regret and shame making her chest tight. Maybe she wasn't the right cat to training him, she was training him much harder than any cat should be trained from the start due to the fact that she was his mother. She wasn't this hard on even her other apprentices, not even Cherrypaw. "I'm sorry my son. But it's for the best." She muttered, breathing in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)   You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

You're my son but I won't be gentle (Closed)
Page 1 of 1