Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu) Empty
PostSubject: The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu)   The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu) EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 21:05

Minnowtail was lazily resting on a large tree branch, after hunting squirrels all day in this bipolar weather was tiring. She found about three squirrels but they were all stringy and thin, barley enough for a cat to eat. She sighed as she thought about having a mate and kits someday, she was just waiting for the right Tom, ok well maybe she had one in mind. Ah yes young love, well for her anyways. Yes the gentle Minnowtail loved the ferocious Viperfang, yet he had a sweet side, she knew from experience. Even though he is older she still liked him. While daydreaming she heard a twig snap and fell out of the tree on a warm furry body. She quickly got up her fur, and ears feeling hot as she saw who she had fallen on, it was none other than Viperfang. "Oh Viperfang I'm so, so, so sorry I didn't mean to fall on you. You scared me that's all. Are you okay?" She meowed worried she had hurt the tom. Her warm amber eyes looking at him to make sure he wasn't hurt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu)   The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 6:31

Viperfang was hardly a chaste medicine cat, having had dalliances with both ShadowClan and WindClan cats in his youth, siring at least five kits. Some of which he'd never met. But despite this, there was a hollow in his heart when it came to love. He'd cared for Sandfire, his first lover, and Mousewhisker, he's cared for her too. Maybe he even loved them, but at heart, he was a ThunderClan cat. A warrior born of Hawkstrike and Frozenflame, a ThunderClanner through and through. Their romances were sweet, but could never last. And despite his unwillingness to acknowledge it, it pained him to never be able to do simple things like hunt with his kits, teach them ThunderClan battle moves, and share tongues. He would never admit it, but he yearned for something deeper. A love like Duskfall and Softsong had. A love like his cousin, Sunpelt and Cloverpool. And to dote upon his kits.

He couldn't see this life for himself, however. If he loved, he would want his mate to know everything. And what respectable she-cat would love him after he spoke the truth. That was simply the truth, so he'd left such dreams behind. Little did he know, love would come crashing down on him. Literally.

"Wha-? Gah!" Viperfang would have leaped ten metres in the air, if it wasn't for Minnowtail being squarely on top of the spotted tom. Instincts had him go for a swipe, claws out, but the moment he figured out who it was, he halted mid strike. Instead, he scrambled aside, gently untangling them both from each other with a tender back. "Sure your name shouldn't be Squirreltail? I think you just shaved 50 moons off my life. But I'm not the one who just fell off a tree. Are you, fine?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu)   The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 16:18

"I-I'm fine. What about you did I break anything?" Minnowtail meowed worried she had hurt the tom

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu)   The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu) Empty

Back to top Go down

The gentle Minnow and the ferocious Viper(closed for Pikachu)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: