Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} Empty
PostSubject: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 19:19

Sagepaw was on Skyclan's territory, chasing a squirrel that had ' somehow ' escaped his ' powerful ' grip. He didn't realize he was on the border of Windclan. When he looked up we was not in undergrowth or trees, but on a moor. "Mouse dung!" he hissed. He hoped nobody was there, or wouldn't be for a while, or that would be the short end of his pride.

:3
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 19:57

Ooc did you want me to rp the dog?
Meanwhile somewhere in the territory Gentlepaw was passing through the territory a few random herbs hanging from her jaws. She has been in her way to being them to her secret stash for a moment granted the stash was tiny and would stay very tiny out of respect for her clan's medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice.

Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 20:04

OOT: Nah, I'll do that

OT:
Sagepaw heard barking, for a moment he spaced out, then he felt hot breath on his ear and a sharp pain shooting up from the middle of his tail. He smelled blood "Fox Dung!" He yowled for help. The dog chased him around in circles. Help me Starclan! Somebody! I'm in enough trouble that I'm on Windclan territory! He ran, but he wasn't fast enough, the dog had caught his tail. He was flung into the air, and he tried to turn to his paws, but it didn't work, and he fell flat on the ground he stumbled up, fear clouded his eyes. Why can't I turn mid-air?! Help!

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 20:25

Gentlepaw blinked hearing cries for help and her ears perked up and she felt her fur bristle nervously. She went to the nearest brush and set the herbs down in It. With a nervous sound escaping her She dashed to the sound as fast as she could manage.

Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 20:29

Sagepaw was just barely dodging the dog's hungry jaws and massive, heavy paws. Instead of his ginger fluffy tail, there was only half of it was remaining, it was smoothed down but something red, turning brown as it dried. It was blood. He thought for sure his tail wasn't the only thing that would be gone. But also my life could be gone any second now.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 20:51

Ooc gonna be lazy regarding the battle system for this if you are cool with that 

Gentlepaw blinked and seen the scene before her. She bunched her muscles and bounded at the dog her paws ripping up some dirt as she ran claws unsheathed before she bowled into the dog hoping to knock it over.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 12:47

Bump)))

Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 21:08

Sagepaw Rolled over as the dog almost crushed him. He scratched the fallen dog with Fear and excitement blazing in his eyes. "Are you just going to stand there?!" he yowled at the Windclan She-cat

OOC: BTW I made a Forbidden Romance request for them

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 21:12

Ooc she bowled well humped into the dogs side.))

Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 21:17

OOC: it fell over I guess, anyway hopefully our relationship is safe, or I'm going to have Wishpaw yowl in disbelief. Also, try not to make purely OOC posts. :)

IC: Sagepaw hissed as the Apprentice just stood there. The dog was back up by now. Sagepaw was dodging and making furious blows between him and the dog. Why won't It quit?!

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 6:58

Gentlpaw fur was bushed up as the dog got back up. She unsheathed her claws and went to help the Tom she didn't know who he was but that wasn't stopping her.

Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 8:07

Sagepaw used Gentlepaw's distraction to the dog to lunge at its neck. The dog yelped in surprise and sped off towards the twoleg place. "That'll teach you to stop pestering cats!" he yowled to the dog. He looked down at his hurt tail, jumping in surprise "Fox Dung! How am I supposed to explain this to Addergaze?!"

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 11:31

She blinked and looked to the tom for a moment noticing his tail . She wasn't sure what to say but she mewed"her let me tend to that for you"Gentlepaw mewed shifting her paws slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 19:08

OOC: When they are older, are they going to have kits or no?

OC: Sagepaw stepped back "Um, no, I should get back now. See you next Gathering?" he asked hopefully

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 19:15

She blinked for a moment before she slowly nodded"sure...I'll be there"she mewed."at least let me get you like something for the pain...."she mewed hesitantly wanting to help."if not I see you at the gathering....unless maybe you wanna meet sooner"she suggested quietly.

Ooc sure

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}   The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gentle Sage {Closed for Cheetahstrike}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next