Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) Empty
PostSubject: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Cinderpaw dragged herself out of the medicine cat den and flopped badly just outside of the den. Letting out a small whimper of pain she tried to force herself to at least sit up. She knew she shouldn't be pushing herself like this it could make her worser for all she knew. But she hated feeling worthless. She was worthless in that battle and she has scars to prove it, Jaystream had to save her fur and he has done enough for her as is. Then as she was fighting the darkness trying to wake up she woke up only to find she was in coma for moons and that her mentor, her friend, one of the only cats who put faith in her, and the one who showed her everything she knew today has died. She was here sleeping away while her friend died and she could do nothing about it. Luckily nothing bad has happened to Jaystream or Morningfog by the looks of it but she knew that didn't mean nothing. Jaystream had to live on without even knowing if she was alive or not. It wasn't fair to him or nobody. She growled under her breath, and now she felt worthless again. She just wanted to get better to show her clan that she was better to show Jaystream that she is better even if that means she has to break herself more in the process. She tried to get to her paws again only for her to fall back down again letting out another whimper but this time a lot more quieter pure determination on her face.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Echokit rolled his eyes at the apprentice. She clearly hasn't noticed him watching her, but that wasn't a surprise. No one seemed to notice him. "Why are you even trying? You already know hurt. If I were you I'd rest to build up my strength. But what would I know huh? I'm just the kit no one pays attention to."
Echokit muttered bitterly.

Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) I14Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) K14Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) O15Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) P14Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) Untitl12
~Amberkit of Windclan~       ~Vixenkit of Skyclan~         ~Echokit of Riverclan~    ~Asterkit of Thunderclan~  ~Ferretkit of Shadowclan~
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 11:40 am

Cinderpaw didn't notice at all the kit watching her so when he suddenly spoke she whipped around losing her concentration and falling onto the ground again. She let out a hiss of pain before blinking at the kit she tried to at least sit up before speaking, "I need to get better as soon as possible..of course you won't understand.." Her voice was quiet and shy but had a flare to it. Of course a random kit won't understand what she is going through but even so he does have a point...

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Echokit's yellow gaze narrowed at her. "Arrogant, are we?" he growled. After a moment, his eyes softened. "I guess I don't, but if you keep on trying you'll just hurt yourself more," he mewed reasonably. Why do I care about this she-cat? It's not my problem that she is dumber than a kit, he said mentally. He shook his head a bit, his eyes dulling. "You know what? Whatever. I've got problems way worse than this. You do what you want to do." He flicked his tail, and turned to sulk away.

Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) I14Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) K14Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) O15Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) P14Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) Untitl12
~Amberkit of Windclan~       ~Vixenkit of Skyclan~         ~Echokit of Riverclan~    ~Asterkit of Thunderclan~  ~Ferretkit of Shadowclan~
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:45 am

Her own yellow gaze narrowed at him at his words, "I have a right to be after the stuff I experienced what gives you the right?" She growled then signed deeply after his words. "But I guess you are right. I'm just so frustrated!" She signed again calming down fully her eyes were soft as she looked back to the kit. "Wait. Please don't leave me. Keep me company. I'm bored all by myself." Her tail flicked as she tried to lay down but really it was more of a fall onto the ground she let out another grunt as pain shot through her. She has been so bored lately..

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:19 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting back as quick as I'd like to. My laptop is acting funky, and I have been pretty busy.

Echokit mewed an irritable, "Fine," even though he was secretly happy for her company. When he saw her fall, he rushed to her side. "Are you ok?" he asked his eyes wide with fear. He flushed, embarrassed. "I mean because, Riverclan needs more warriors, and we can't have your warrior ceremony delayed," he muttered.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 4:08 pm

OOC:don't worry its fine~ is your laptop okay? Hopefully it isn't dying on you or anything of the sorts!

Cinderpaw eyed the young kit, she could totally tell he was happy to hang out with her. And in all honesty she was too. She could tell also that he tried to put up a irritative persona when really he cared. Why else would he reacted like that? She smiled as his face flustered, "See you care. Why put up a barrier around yourself? And I think I'm fine or at least no bones are broken..I think." She rolled over to her side to face him. "Thank you for your caring." She purred lightly.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:14 pm

OOC: Haha yep!
Echokit nodded and looked at his paws. It was no use arguing with this she-cat. Soon his inner kit started to come out. "What do you do when you are an apprentice?" he asked eagerly, so surprised at his excited tone, that he leaped back. "Err.. uhm... I mean," he said awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Cinderpaw could tell Echokit dodged the question but she didn't say anything. She smiled at his eagerness and smiled a bit more as he looked shocked from himself. "Its okay to be excited. You don't have to shut yourself off all the time." Her gaze softened and she curled her tail around his body to bring him in closer. "Let's see we do a lot." She laughed a bit then meowed, "Oh I can't wait to see your face when you walk outside of camp walls for the first time! Its so beautiful out there! But we hunt for the clan fight for the clan you know the usual stuff. But what's really exciting is when you catch your first prey or go to the gatherings for the first time." She signed a bit getting lost in memories.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Echokit's gaze widened, as Cinderpaw's eyes seemed to be reflecting her memories. She reminded him of some cat. Some cat who had been taken away from him. He shook his head slightly and enjoyed her warmth. Did this cat actually care about him? No, he decided. She just wants to be nice. She is just a goody two shoes, who wants to be every cat's, and thinks everything is mice and nice.(hehe excuse my humor...) He hunched up, his guard back up. "Well, it's not!" he yowled at her, "Not everyone's life is great. Not everyone has parents who care about them, let alone any cat who does!" His yellow eyes blurred with tears.(Do cats cry in Warriors RPs?)
OOC: Sorry about all the parentheses haha

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:54 pm

OOC: Its okay! XD sorry for writing so much!

Cinderpaw shook her head to get rid of the memories and signed deeply. She looked up to see the kit's gaze widened her head tilted in question. What could be going through the kit's head? But before long he seemed to snap out of it then sat close to her a smile on her face to see this kit slowly opening up. This kit reminded her of well her when she was a kit, closed off from everyone wanting to be alone. But then she got friends even an adoptive mother to help her all this kit needs is some friends to help him, she thought. (Nice joke XD) She was about to tell him that when he suddenly stood up and yelled at her. Her gaze softened at his words, he really is just like her. "Echokit I know exactly what you are going though. My parents left Riverclan when I was barely old enough to eat prey. Its okay come here." She tried to get him closer to her, to hug him as she saw he was close to tears. "Shh I know its hard. But trust me all you need is somebody there with you. Do you know when I was younger I used to cry myself to sleep cause I was so alone and I thought my parents didn't even want me? But I made friends, family. I have Morningfog, Jaystream and quite a few more cats. They are my family now. And I care about you. How could I not love you! Your so cute!!" She licked his head and her voice was soft as she wrapped her tail around him. Tears were even coming to her eyes as she remembered her kithood, it wasn't a wonderful one but there were some nice memories. (And I do believe cats cry in warriors rps?)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 1:02 am

OOC: NOOOOO My computer acted up and deleted all I typed. BTW, it's ok! I typed a bunch too. Let's pray I can do it all again. Haha! Ok cool. I wasn't sure XD

Echokit buried his head in her chest fur, coating it in tears. He finally felt loved, safe, and... Happy? He finally let his guard down. "My mother passed away after she gave birth to my sister and I." he started, his voice muffled by her fur. "My father was devastated, and immediately channeled all his love for her to my sister. He channeled all his anger from her death to me. He ignored me and blamed me for the death of my mother. My sister caught on to the trend and made fun of me. The queen who nursed us fell in love with my sister but was confused by my wariness. She soon favored my sister over me. She still loves me but doesn't show it as often as she should." He sighed. "I like to keep to myself and think. I became observant, and very intelligent. The other kits got scared away from my intelligence, and I soon became the socially awkward kit. My sister died soon after that, and my dad surprisingly didn't grieve for her at all. I learned that he only cared for himself. And I followed his footsteps." He looked up at her and awkwardly stroked his cheek against hers. "Thank you," he whispered.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Her heart broke as she listened to Echokit she curled her tail more around him protectively. It took everything in her not to growl out of anger. How could any kit's father act like that to their son? Of course she shouldn't say anything since she barely remembers her parents but still that is not fair to do to any kit. Her voice softened even more and her eyes flickered between anger and sorrow. "Listen to me, you don't have to put up with him or that queen." A thought popped in her mind just then. "What if I raise you? Of course I'm only an apprentice and then have never had kits before. Your old enough to eat solid foods right? Why don't while I'm recovering you stay with me in the medicine cat den? I'm sure they will be fine with it. Then once I'm fully healed I will have to go back to my duties but when I'm off I can hang with you? And if you even want I can sleep with you in the nursery. I know how sad and lonely it can be when you have to sleep alone. I promise I will protect you from them okay? I promise." She looked down to him a bit taken back by the kit's gesture but purred softly non of the less. "Your welcome little one. No kit should have to go through any of that. You are you okay your not your mother your not your dad either you are you don't let anyone tell you different okay." Her eyes glittered with determination as she looked down to Echokit. She made a promise to herself that no kit would have to go through the same stuff she did as long as she is alive a long time ago and she lives by that to this day. She would just have to tell Jaystream about it he would understand since he had a similar past of parents not really being their for their kits. And his mother is the deputy after all. Signing she pulled him even closer to her, "I'll protect you from now on." She whispered.

OOC: Oh gosh I know that pain all too well XD I'm sorry!!! And it looks like Echo has a new mother XD BTW just curious do you know how to have one of your kits be apprentices? Sorry if I sound rude ^^

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:51 pm

OOC: It's ok, haha! Echokit would love that! No no, you don't sound rude at all! Each kit has to post at least once in a topic, and be a kit for a week right? Amberkit, Vixenkit, Echokit, and Ferretkit will be ready tomorrow.
Echokit nodded furiously, grateful for her presence. It would be great. He could imagine days where they mewed about their warrior names and lounged in the sunlight, while Cinderpaw told stories about what it's like to be an apprentice. He could imagine her cheering at the top of her lungs when he became an apprentice, and later a warrior. She would care about him. Love him.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 4:43 pm

OOC: Cinder would to! Especially since she has been depressed lately! (And it would be cute for her to raise a kit since she would die giving birth to her kits) yes! Sorry I got kinda worried since I haven't seen any ceremonies for your kits yet and thought you haven't seen anything about it!! Sorry sorry! Ooohh also we should have Jaystream and Echo meet!

Her eyes were soft as she saw Echokit nodding. She couldn't wait to see his apprentice ceremony or to have somebody there to sleep with. It can get lonely sometimes since her only friends are warriors. She smiled more just thinking of going on patrols with him and showing him how to swim. Or when he first catches his own prey. She can't wait for those days. But she can't wait till tomorrow too after all there would be no point to rush him. She would raise him like her own. And he would even have a father, Jaystream if he agrees. He would be loved forever.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)   Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinder meets Echo (closed for Bribear)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next