Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats) Empty
PostSubject: Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats)   Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Echo padded through Twoleg place looking for some prey. She saw a mouse and moved in to catch it, pouncing on it and biting it neck. The cream and gray tortoiseshell she cat blinked her light green eyes and flicked her tail as she scented some birds. The she cat managed to catch two before the rest flew away. She heard a twig snap and turned her head to she a white she cat with one pale icy blue eye and one light green eye. "Hello. What are you doing?" The she cat meowed to the cat, who looked about her age but just a little younger.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats)   Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:10 pm

OOC: lol i was just about to make the topic where they meet and become friends XD

IC: Moonpaw was hunting near by when the flap of many wings drew her attention, and she quickly buried her vole. The white she cat padded through the forest and stepped on a thorn and then a twig, causing it to break. As she pulled the thorn out of her paw and licked it clean she heard a voice ask her a question. Snapping her head up her pale icy blue eye and her light green eye blinked. "Oh hi. Sorry did i scare your prey off? Oh i was just hunting near by and stepped on a thorn then a twig. I'm Moonpaw. Whats your name?" The pure white she cat meowed tilting her head and blinking.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats)   Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:54 pm

"I'm Echo. I'm a rouge. Are you a clan cat?" The cream and gray tortiseshell she cat meowed blinking light green eyes that burned with curiosity. "You smell different and have a funny name so you must be a clan cat. My mentor River and my father Blaze have told me a lot about them." Echo flicked her tail and sat down tilting her head. "What's clan life like? Do you have rules?" Echo was curious for an eight moon old cat, even though she was practically grown up she still had her childish moments.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats)   Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:15 am

Moonpaw smiled. "Yea im a clan cat. Yep we have rules, although i don't think Spottedstar would want me to tell them to everybody outside of a clan, ya know? Anyways. Nice name Echo i like that, it suits you." the snow white she cat meowed flicking her tail and blinking her multi-colored eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats)   Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo meets Moonpaw(Open for Rouges and Thunderclan cats)
Page 1 of 1