Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) Empty
PostSubject: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:45 pm

After meeting her siblings she was beat, they seemed wonderful kits but she was shy and would rather play with her father. They also seemed too hyper for her to handle. She has no idea how her father could handle them. Sighing she went back to the nursery but stopped at the entrance she didn't really want to go back to the stuffy den. Glancing around her she darted around the den hiding in the shadows she didn't really wanted to talk to anybody but being outside was definitely better then being in the den by herself. Taking a deep breath she crept along the shadows to the entrance of camp peeking her head out. Her amber eyes went wide at the thought of endless lands before her. Her body wanted to dart out to explore but really she knew not to. She would get in so much trouble if she was found outside of camp no matter how much she wanted to.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:00 pm

Ferretkit scanned the camp anxiously out of the nursery. It felt like a prison, containing her, and never letting her out. She glanced at her mother, who was distracted with her siblings. She had always been "The Boring Sister," as her littermates called her, because they thought she never wanted to adventure out. Her mother never worried about her like she did with them for this very reason. But she did want to. More than they could ever wish themselves. Her mother was still fussing over her siblings. "This is my chance,"she said mentally. She bolted out of the nursery, looking back behind her nervously. Only to bump into a heap of fur. She bounced back surprised. She quickly recognized Snowkit, who was a bit older than her. Forgetting to apologize, Ferretfur asked, "What are you doing?" Her eyes sparkled with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Snowkit was deep in her own mind thinking when she was knocked to the ground by a big force. Getting to her paws immediately her fur fluffed up and a mixture of anger and confusion on her face. But she saw it was Ferretkit a younger kit then her. Her head titled to the side with the other she question completely taken aback by this kit. Shyness taking over her she looked down to her paws, "Um.. Exploring camp..what..what are you doing?" She started backing away from this kit, she seemed nice but she would rather be alone she liked it better that way.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Ferretkit flicked her tail, happily. "I'm exploring the camp too! Yay! We can explore together!" She exclaimed, jumping up. She didn't seem to notice that snowkit had no interest to do anything "together."

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) I14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) K14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) O15Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) P14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) Untitl12
~Amberkit of Windclan~       ~Vixenkit of Skyclan~         ~Echokit of Riverclan~    ~Asterkit of Thunderclan~  ~Ferretkit of Shadowclan~
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:33 pm

OOC: Snow is such a overthinker XD

Snowkit opened her mouth automatically to say no but thought better of it. Maybe she can have a friend? She remembered all the other kits having friends while the only cats that would play with her is her father and maybe some of her siblings. One kit is easier then multiple for her anyways.It might be interesting to have a friend outside her family..She smiled as Ferretkit jumped up. "Okay. We can explore camp together. What do you want to see?" Her voice grew louder with excitement and her tail flicked.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:44 pm

"The Warrior's Den!" Ferretkit squeaked with excitement. One day, she would be there. "One day," she spoke aloud, "we'll be there together!"

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) I14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) K14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) O15Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) P14Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) Untitl12
~Amberkit of Windclan~       ~Vixenkit of Skyclan~         ~Echokit of Riverclan~    ~Asterkit of Thunderclan~  ~Ferretkit of Shadowclan~
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:53 pm

Snowkit smiled brightly, she was actually excited and happy to play with another. She bounced on her paws, "Yes! I can't wait to be a warrior! And we will be warriors together, Ferret..What would be your name? Ferret.." She thought her eyes squinted at Ferretkit trying to think. "Ferretspark! I like that name! Or..Ferretfur? I don't know. And Snowrain! I already thought of my name!" She turned around spotting the different dens, "Lets go to the warriors den!" The more she looked at the dens the more she realized she didn't know which one was the warrior den. They all looked the same to her..."Uh.."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:02 pm

"I wanna be Ferretblaze! Yeah, that sounds cool. No I think Ferrettalon!" Ferretkit puffed her chest, her eyes shining. "Snowrain is awesome! Maybe I can be Ferretrain with you!" Her fur fluffed up with anticipation. She tipped her head in confusion as Snowkit paused in front of the dens. "Lead the way!" She offered. She quickly realized that snowkit had no idea where to go. Her fur flushed hot with embarrassment. How were they supposed to get anywhere, when they didn't know where to go? Ferretkit pointed her nose to the end den. "That one seems promising," she mewed, trying to sound certain.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:23 pm

"Hmm.. They all are good! You can be Ferretrain with me of course! Oh Ferretblaze and Snowblaze! That also sounds cool! I don't know!" As her mind was still circling on which den was the warriors den her eyes couldn't help but shine a bit and a large smile was on her face. That is until she saw at the corner of her eye Ferretkit head titled in confusion. Then she focused again her face becoming red with embarrassment and her tiny claws unsheathed into the ground. "Uh..um.." She mumbled under her breath, she should know which den is which! She is the older one after all! Mentally cursing herself for always staying inside the nursery she blinked when Ferretkit pointed to the far den. "Oh..yeah. Okay.." She looked down in shame and embarrassment as she took a few steps towards it.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:49 pm

OOC: I finally figured out how to do the signature! Do you like it? I really love yours.
Ferretkit peeked her head in the entrance. She caught a glimpse of a spotted pelt. "Hi!" she meowed cheerfully. This must be the warrior's den. "Who are you?" she asked, curiously. The spotted cat emerged from the shadows and towered over her. "I am Leopardstar."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:06 pm

OOC:I LOVE it! It looks so nice!! And thank you!! I couldn't figure out how to do pics so I just drew my kittens XD figuring out the signatures is really hard took me like 2 days to figure it out XD yours look so much nicer then mine! (Also your not supposed to rp others cats! NPCs are fine!)

Snowkit padded along and poked her head in also curious to what it looked like. She spotted Ferretkit talking to some other cat and quietly padded behind Ferretkit watching them two talk. "Um..Ferretkit maybe we shouldnt be bothering the warriors.." As she mumbled this she looked around the den seemed to be bigger then the nursery with twice as many nest. Her eyes widened at the scale of it.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm

OOC: Thank you! I like that you drew it! I can't draw at all! Haha! Okay, got it. I'll use NPCs next time. BTW I used Microsoft word, saved the images, and then hosted the images.

She bowed her head to the warrior, embarrassed and scanned the rest of the den. "I'm gonna sleep here!" she announced, sitting on an empty nest. She pointed her tail to the nest beside it. "You can sleep there!" she squealed.  
"FERRETKIT!" she recognized her mother's yowl. Her eyes went round with fear. "Snowkit!" she whispered fiercely. "I'm going to get in so much trouble!"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:38 pm

OOC: XD I need to update it. Owlpaw and Echopaw is dead now and Cinder has scars. Oh Welp you picked out wonderful pics for your cats though! XD ahh I could never figure out Word either XD

Snowkit bowed her head quickly to the warrior then followed after Ferretkit. She smiled as she sat in the empty den, "Snowrain and Ferretblaze ready-" she was cut off by Ferretkit mothers yowl, her eyes also widened with fear as she looked over to her friend. Her mind quickly was thinking up a plan to help Ferretkit. "Quick hide in the nest!" She quickly tried to help her friend to bury herself under the bigger nest hoping the queen won't notice it.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:25 pm

OOC: Haha! Thanks!

Ferretkit nodded and started burrowing like a rabbit in the pine needles. She heard her mother pad over to the warrior's den. Holding her breath, she stayed as still as she could. "Where could she be?" she heard her mother mutter over her. "Oh! Hello, Snowkit! Have you seen Ferretkit anywhere?"

Back to top Go down
FreckleSong

Characters : FreckleSong
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Over her shoulder, Rosekit spied Ferretkit's mother hunting around for Ferretkit. She sniffed a deep breath. Rosekit found Ferretkit's scent! She knew what was going on. It was a game on hide and seek! She snorted around until she found a idly Sharon lump in the pine needles. Rosekit took a running step back and leapt onto it.

"Hey!" Yelled Ferretkit. "I was trying to hide!" She said grumpily. "Oh well..."

Rosekit licked her ear. "You can't hide from me silly! I am the greatest tracker ever known to ShadowClan!" She puffed out her chest fur. "Can we play again!?" She begged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)   Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow and Ferret. (Closed for Bribear)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next