Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Now we are young enough to try to build a better life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Now we are young enough to try to build a better life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now we are young enough to try to build a better life   Now we are young enough to try to build a better life - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 12:48

Cinderpaw felt like she was still in a dream and maybe she still was. For all she knew this could very well be. She looked down to her paws and tried to unsheathed her paws to get feeling in them. Her eyes were hollow as she saw her claws slowly unsheate. "Is..this even...real?" She mumbled. She had Jaystream but she felt like her heart has been crushed. Sparkwillow showed her so much she was so patient and kind with her so gentle. How could she leave her? She tried burring her head into Jaystream but she couldn't move that much without hissing in pain. But if she had to be honest with herself she didn't care about the pain it made her constantly think this is real. Once she had her head in Jaystream fur she breathed his scent in then silently cried. She was dehydrated so that properly wasn't the best thing she could be doing.

"Why..did she..leave me. She was..so kind. She..was my..friend. I..why..why.." She gritted her teeth as she grew frustrated with herself. "I..should have..been there. Not..sleeping. I.." She took a deep shaky breath then cried some more.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/

Now we are young enough to try to build a better life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2