Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's do some Hunting [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9981

Let's do some Hunting [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Let's do some Hunting [Open]   Let's do some Hunting [Open] EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 12:46

Thistleblaze and Lightdrop sat at the entrance of camp waiting on others to join them for their hunting patrol.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Let's do some Hunting [Open]   Let's do some Hunting [Open] EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 8:02

The charcoal tom had been an apprentice for moons and he was getting annoyed because that fact. His friend was already a warrior and she was younger than him. But doing nothing would not solve anything, he thought standing up when he noticed two Riverclan she-cat close to the entrance of the camp. He approached them hoping that they were planning a patrol. "Hello. Are you going on a patrol? May I join you? My mentor seem to not be so interested in my training so I guess I can do something without him." He said with a serious but somehow friendly expression.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Let's do some Hunting [Open]   Let's do some Hunting [Open] EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 8:21

Ashpaw cautiously walked to the entrance of the camp. "May I join?" She softly said. She was getting better at talking to other cats but it was still hard for her. But, no matter what, the clan had to be patroled and fed, no matter how she felt. Plus, after learning how to hunt with her mentor, she was excited at the prospect of showing her skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's do some Hunting [Open]   Let's do some Hunting [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's do some Hunting [Open]
Page 1 of 1