Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) Empty
PostSubject: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:32

Alright peeps talon and I will post, badger can come close to the border, and talon and oak will attack because that's who they r. I might not be here tomorrow, so expect posts St morning and night.

Oakpaw followed the Shadowclan border with his friend, Talonpaw. He knew they probably shouldn't have gone out of camp without a warrior, but he and Talonpaw we're aged apprentices. They would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 13:47

Talonpaw thought about ShadowClan as they approached closer to the border. He never met a ShadowClan cat before. He personally never wanted to, unless it was at a fight. He liked the idea of that. He turned to his friend Oakpaw," What are we going out here for again?" The apprentice had asked him to come out here. "It better be worth it, "he mewed irritably, "I was supposed to hang out with Stormpaw today."

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:10

OOC: I'll give the apprentices a head start

With the cool breeze calming the tom, Badgerstorm figured that he should go hunting today. He decided to go alone for a while. He'd gotten better at hunting, but sometimes it was not good enough. He considered himself more of a fighter with his broad shoulders indicating his strength. He was quite proud of it. Finding a mouse, the tabby tom silently crept through the underbrush. It was quite rare to find mice in ShadowClan's damp territory, and he barely hunted this type of prey, but it was better than nothing. He noticed that he approached too late as the mouse scurried away, but Badgerstorm initiated the chase. He wasn't going to let this one go.

The tom chased the mouse towards the WindClan border, stopping the chase when the mouse scurried through his enemy's territory. Muttering a small curse at himself, the breeze carried scents of WindClan cats near the border. Suspicious of their activities, Badgerstorm approached the border, finding two cats who appeared to be nearly the same age as him, but only a bit younger. He guessed that they must be apprentices.

He wasn't very fond of WindClan, or any Clan, really. Why would they be so close to the border? He figured that being so close to ShadowClan despite himself being so close to WindClan indicated that they were at risk of stealing his prey if they ever passed up the opportunity. "Looking for trouble?" the tom called out to the two cats, the strong scent of WindClan hitting his nostrils. He proudly guarded his side of the border, warning the cats to back off. He figured they should be taught a lesson. How dare they have the nerve to approach his territory so closely. "Now step away before I put one in your ear!" he hissed, flexing his claws with his hackles slightly raising.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:52

OOC: Pretty sure their border is across Thunderpath.

IC: Oakpaw saw the Shadowclan cat across the border. He wouldn't have bothered with it, the cat wasn't worthy of his attention, but soon the cat started insulting them. "Oh, your on," he meowed quietly. "What's to say we won't put it in your ear?" He meowed loudly. Looking quickly, he dashed across the border and leaped on top of the the older cat, pinning him while trying to scratch fiercely.

Oakpaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Badgerstorm is stunned for one turn.

Oakpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Badgerstorm
34/40 HP
120/120 SP

Last edited by Minecraftnerd on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:52

The member 'Minecraftnerd' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:59

"Put it on his ear?" scoffed Talonpaw," I'll slash three across his throat." The gray tom watched as his friend attacked with speed. Already? He thought. As Oakpaw pinned him, the tom came up across the Thunderpath as well. "Hey, get off him!" He growled," I want a few hits on him, too!" The Tom grabbed Oakpaw by the scruff and yanked hard, trying to get his friend off the ShadowClan warrior.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 17:21

Badgerstorm didn't expect the apprentice to suddenly launch into his fur. A sharp pang sprawled through as the tom hissed yet struggled from the WindClan's unexpected grasp. He kept a good hold on Badgerstorm as he was almost impressed. As claws met flesh, he was more surprised when the other apprentice tried to yank his pursuer off of him. WindClan soft-hearts, he thought, eyeing the toms with fury as the distant sound of monsters roared nearby, their stench covering the smell of his own blood.

Badgerstorm is stunned for 1 turn.

Badgerstorm:
36/40 HP
120/120 SP

Oakpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:05

Oakpaw held on as tight as he could, the older cat managed to get out of his grasp. Flung off, he scrambled to his paws, detiremined to continue. "Come on Talonpaw, he yowled, I need your help!" Charging once more, he swatted at the Shadowclan cat, unfortunately realizing at the last second that his paw was sheathed.

Oakpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Oakpaw
20/20 HP
65/80 SP

Badgerstorm
30/40 HP
120/120 SP

Ooc: if he's not able to attack after stun I can just delete it. Or if u think it's uncool with attacking...
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:54

Talonpaw hissed as Oakpaw dealt his blow. The ferocity of the attack amazed the gray tabby tom.  Wow, Oakpaw, he thought, surprised, That's a heavy blo-Oh my StarClan did you not unsheathe your claws?! "You mousebrain," he spat," How did you not have your claws out?"

The tom then unsheathed his own claws, leaping as far as he could and as fast as he could. Guess I'll do this myself, then. He quickly swiped at the ShadowClan cat's shoulder before striking harder at his stomach, raking down his claws. He was delighted as the aroma of blood entered his nostrils. "You ShadowClan cats are as weak as you are stupid," he snapped, laughing harshly.

Talonpaw used Swift Strike, dealing 2 damage and using 10 stamina. He also used Belly Rake, causing 7 damage and using 10 stamina.

Talonpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Badgerstorm
21/40 HP
120/120 SP

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit

Last edited by DaySteam on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:57

Ooc dude battle system
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:58

OOC: Yeah, I know. Check it, boi.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:59

Oh there it is
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 20:33

Badgerstorm laughed at the pathetic apprentice for their weak blow, striking his head with their sheathed paw. "Kit's play! he snapped before the second apprentice fought, slicing at his shoulders and belly. Badgerstorm flinched for a bit, finally raising on his hind legs and clawing at his attacker.

Badgerstorm used Rear-up to Slash on Talonpaw, dealing 9 HP and costing 15 SP.

Badgerstorm:
21/40 HP
105/120 SP

Talonpaw:
11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Oakpaw:
20/20 HP
65/80 SP

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 5:41

Ooc: don't think swift strike is a thing....

Oakpaw flushed as Talonpaw yelled at him for his blow. He then was excited as Talonpaw joined the fight and dealt some great blows, but was horrified as the older cat reared up and attacked him. He knew this wasn't an ordinary Shadowclan apprentice they were fighting, they were up against a warrior. And Talonpaw was going to need his help. Charging at the cat, he dove underneath it, scratching the mangy cats belly with new battle ferocity. Talonpaw and him may have not been the friendliest with each other, but NO ONE was going to hurt him.

Oakpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Oakpaw
20/20 HP
55/80 SP

Talonpaw
11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Badgerstorm
14/40 HP
105/120 SP
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 12:52

OOC: There's clan specific attacks... whirlwind rush and swift strike are exclusive to WindClan. Feel free to check me if I'm wrong. I think you'll find that I'm not.

Talonpaw flinched as the ShadowClan cat got on his hind legs, gaining several mouse-lengths in height. He found himself watching the cat attack him and slice, somewhat paralyzed. He immediately regretted the decision as the ShadowClan warrior's slice left an immensely painful sting in his chest. He let out a short groan of pain before creating distance between the two, backing up. As he came out, Oakpaw came in and attacked. Talonpaw was amazed. It was almost as if they were reading eachother's minds. Good job, Oakpaw, he praised in his head, This guy isn't so tough now, is he.

The tom then leapt at the ShadowClan warrior, lunging with his powerful hind legs. He misjudged the distance however, leaping over the two fighting and crossing further into ShadowClan territory."Damn," he swore loudly. As he exhaled, a sharp pain shot up his chest, making him dizzy. Am I...bleeding? The tom checked out his chest, surprised at a surprisingly deep gash in his chest. Crimson red liquid seeped from it steadily. "You are so paying for that!" The apprentice growled angrily.

OOC: Yeah, I know I didn't attack. Tryna level the playing field a bit.

Oakpaw
20/20 HP
55/80 SP

Talonpaw
11/20 HP
60/80

Badgerstorm
14/40 HP
105/120 SP

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) Empty

Back to top Go down

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next