Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] Empty
PostSubject: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 8:43

Thinstripe ran to twoleg place, she was meeting an apprentice there by the name of Pinepaw. Thinstripe had a warning for her, she was going to tell her more about Webtail. Thinstripe knew he couldn't be trusted, when she had met him in her dream with others in different clans she had heard more about him. But Pinepaw didn't know that he couldn't be trusted, he looks like a nice cat but hides his emotions. She sat down below a fence waiting for Pinepaw to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:07

Pinepaw had done something she knew she shouldn't have, especially as a new apprentice. The she-cat couldn't help it! She had longed to explore outside of the stuffy camp she had been stuck in. The apprentice began racing along the edge of her territory but came to a halt at the smell of ThunderClan. She hadn't' reached the border, had she? No, this wasn't right. The apprentice looked up at the fence before scrambling up it, she sat on top of the fence and looked down at the strange world around her, confused as she couldn't find the source of the smell anywhere.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:10

Thinstripe flicked her tail "Hello" she greeted, she stood up "Do you know me?" she asked smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:13

Pinepaw stayed in her safe haven of the higher ground, shaking her head. "Should I?" She asked, looking over the cat, she had never met her before, had Eaglefeather spoken about her to other cats?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:18

Thinstripe nodded "Very well, I'm Thinstripe" she sat back down "There's some stuff you need to hear about Webtail" she mewed "He's not what you think" she starred at the apprentice "I wont hurt you unless you start to fight me" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:21

Pinepaw narrowed her eyes, feeling even more confused. What could that tom Eaglefeather liked so much have to hide? He was rather reserved then again, she never truly asked anything of him. "Alright, I'll listen."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:29

"When I was an apprentice, Thinpaw I met him in a dream he was a apprentice as well. There were two (I think) cats there that were part of StarClan, they told us so much. They spoke well. One of them was named Lion, he told us about The Place Of No Stars otherwise known as the Dark Forest. He told us they took apprentices and tried to give them an apprenticeship. They would train them to become the 'stronger' and 'better', both StarClan cats had noticed Webpaw's behavior and already knew he was part of it. They kept telling him that they were watching him, and I believe they are." She looked up at the sky "Webpaw never showed his emotions but in the StarClan's Territory he did, I still don't know why but I will someday when I join them I guess" she finished "That's why you cant trust him"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:39

Pinepaw's head was filled with the new information, she tried to decipher all of the things Thinstripe had said, nearly slipping off of the fence in the process. "I don't get it.. If he's just getting extra training, what's the problem? No one is in danger, right?" She asked, it sounded fine to her, though, if she had known about the way the Dark Forest's inhabitant got there, she'd already be at camp.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:47

"Its not regular training or extra, they teach you moves that can kill cats in one bite" she mewed "There basically fox-hearted murders" she added in silently.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 9:57

Pinepaw searched for another explanation as to why Webtail would want to do that. "Well, uh.. He wouldn't use it unless he had to! I heard there is a dangerous cat out for ShadowClan, he's just trying to.. erm.. protect us." She winced, for once in her life, she was at a loss of words.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 10:01

Thinstripe lowered her head "I know who the dangerous cat is, I'm friends with him" she mewed "Shatteredsoul, he's very nice and sweet. Well to me" she looked back up "Are you sure, the Dark Forest can drive cats crazy. Are you sure he wont hesitate to do it?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 10:10

Pinepaw desperately tried to debunk her words, she closed her eyes in concentration. There! She got it. "He wouldn't use it! Besides, he's nice to my sister, I'm sure you have the wrong cat." Of course Pinepaw would accept her sister's judgement, she looked up to her. "You don't know anything about ShadowClan or the cats in it, we've got only loyal cats in our clan. Traitors are not welcome." She had a twinge of doubt in her heart, this cat was much older than her and most likely knew what she was talking about.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 10:14

Thinstripe gave a hard stare at the apprentice "You think I'm not loyal" she mewed in a angry kind of tone, but her voice still sounded normal "And who says I'm a traitor" she added in "Did I ever ask you about if you believe in StarClan?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 10:27

Pinepaw stiffened before growling. "I wasn't talking about you, if Webtail had traitorous intentions, he would have been exiled! Your little friend doesn't seem any better than him anyways." Her tail lashed as she resorted to a different strategy. "Besides, he wouldn't hurt Eaglefeather, in any way."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 10:31

Thinstripe licked her paw "And how do know that?" she mewed calmly "Some cats hide secrets well, some do not" she reminded the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]   Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle] Empty

Back to top Go down

Some cats are not what they seem [closed for me and Lettuceturtle]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: