Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Summer School Going Crazy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Summer School Going Crazy Empty
PostSummer School Going Crazy

This is the announcement I hoped I wouldn’t need to make, but after some time doing my best to come back without any kind of success, I think I need to.

So, as some of you may know, I’m taking an intensive course at my school where they literally stuff 6 months of classes into just 4 weeks and hope we can come out from it with the knowledge and abilities that we would acquire in those regular 6 months…and its getting extremely stressing for all of us, including the teacher himself. It wasn’t optional for me to take, and whether I stay in college or I’m forced to quit heavily relies on how well I do on it. I simply cannot fail this course.

This means that for 1-2 weeks, if not a bit more depending on the final exam’s date, I will need to go inactive. I will try my absolute best to try and sneak a post or two as well as check my PMs if I find the time, but I can’t make any promises and I hope you can understand this.

For those on TC, Blizzy’s inactivity will be explained as her falling ill because of her infected wounds and being under strict vigilance of the medicine cats, as in rp I mentioned several times how she refused to get her wounds treated so the herbs could be used for the rest of the clan. She will get better as soon as my summer classes end and I can return to post in here.

For the rest of my cats, unless Pika states otherwise they are still around and well, just working in the background, they won’t be taken by the mist Plz Pika, don’t take my kitties, I’m having too much fun trying to come up with good theories and solve them mist mystery without having to keep secrets or get extra clues due to plot stuff.

I'll see you all again soon!!!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Summer School Going Crazy :: Comments

Drippy
Re: Summer School Going Crazy
Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:53 pm by Drippy
Good luck, Ink! We're all behind you on this one.
Inky Pawprints
Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:38 pm by Inky Pawprints
Summer school is finally over and I was successful at approving this course!!!

This means I'm finally back and ready to post!!!
Minecraftnerd
Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:15 pm by Minecraftnerd
Nice job u did it!!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Summer School Going Crazy

Page 1 of 1