Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)

Go down 
+3
Drippy
Jughead
bertie beetle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 14:32

Weedpaw sniffed the air, letting the scents roll over his tongue. Little flutters caught his ear and he stalked close to the roots where the bird was. Wait... wait... pounce!

But his paws came up empty.

Last edited by AmericanFacepalm on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 14:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 14:32

The member 'AmericanFacepalm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 21:56

ooc: since most people seem to want to beat up something, we'll fight i guess?? if somebody doesn't like it pm me or something

Blazingpaw's neck fur bristled slightly as Daypaw hissed at him, but he merely flicked his tail as he stalked off into a clump of bushes, following the scent trail of a mouse. "Cheer up," he growled under his breath before coming across a flittering leaf in the middle of the clearing, the rodent's head appearing from under it. He quickly raced out of the green foliage that hid him and pounced at the prey with unsheathed claws. After snapping it's neck in his jaws, he heard a suspicious sound in the territory around him, but quickly dismissed it as one of his clanmates and buried his prey.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 9879156Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 9877833Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 9877898Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 9884046

Last edited by bertie beetle on Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 22:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 21:56

The member 'bertie beetle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 Mistpe10
Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 22:06

Daypaw growled. "Cheer up? Cheer up?! HOW CAN I CHEER UP WHEN MY FATHER IS A MURDERER AND HE MURDERED MY MOTHER IN COLD BLOOD!!" He snapped giving Blazingpaw a death glare.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 22:16

Blazingpaw lowered his ears as he heard Daypaw's voice, which caused his tail to lash violently. "And you say i'm the loud one! At this rate, the whole forest will be empty." he spat, ignoring what he actually said. He was in no mood to deal with prickly old grumps. The apprentice then slunk away to find his mentor. "Anywhere but here." he thought to himself before hearing the same strange noise again. It was probably Daypaw storming off to find his friend.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 9879156Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 9877833Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 9877898Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 9884046
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 8:54

Leafpaw darted forward. "Guys! Calm down!" He turned to Daypaw, his deep green eyes narrowed. Assuming a dominant posture felt ridiculous, but he was one of the oldest apprentices here. He might as well act like it and try to keep the peace.
"I understand that you're going through tough times, but that still isn't an excuse to talk to Blazingpaw like that. He's trying his best to be your friend- we all are, but you have to try too."

He sighed, turning to Falconpaw with a helpless look. "There's definitely no prey left." He mewed. "Let's gather what we caught and go find Blazingpaw."

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: