Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)

Go down 
+3
Drippy
Jughead
bertie beetle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 17:17

Blazingpaw grinned as everybody followed him out into the forest. "Weedpaw, hurry up!" he cried. His ears detected sounds of prey and the like from the.. burnt undergrowth, and he quickly lowered himself into a predatory stance. He checked for scents in the air.. Squirrel. No, wait, bird. Uhh.. wood pigeon? He crept across the forest floor, keeping lookout for the stray bird.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 9879156Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 9877833Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 9877898Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 9884046
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 16:08

Leafpaw tilted his head. "Me neither. I guess everything has a good and bad side."
He blinked. He was right. Sunpaw might be gone, but for the first time in his life, Leafpaw had friends. He shot Blazingpaw a smile as he crept off in search of prey before nudging Falconpaw. "I think there could be some prey in there," He mewed, gesturing towards a pile of ash and deadfall. "Mice love to take shelter in places like this... I think."

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 21:45

ooc: sorry if i post way too much i'm tryin to do my last needed patrol
also, this is gonna be ended once this patrol catches 6 pieces of prey - 1 down already, so that's five. please let everyone get at least 1 chance to post too, but if they're inactive you can post all ya want

Blazingpaw hardly noticed Leafpaw's gesture - he was too busy tracking down the prey he had scented. Oh, he scented something else, too - perhaps a rabbit? Wait.. no, that's farther away than the pigeon - or is it something else? Then, peering out from behind a tree, he finally he saw it - a hungry dove pecking at the ground only a few tail-lengths in front of him. Luckily, the apprentice was hidden in the shadow of a large, towering tree which was only just starting to regrow it's foliage, and he quickly flattened himself to the ground. One pawstep, two pawsteps.. it seemed like an eternity. Then, he sprung, pouncing right onto the witless bird and killing it with a swift bite to the neck. "Guys!" he yowled, "Come over here - there's loads of prey!" He quickly dug a hole for the dead animal before continuing on. Now he was gonna find that rabbit.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 9879156Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 9877833Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 9877898Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 9884046

Last edited by bertie beetle on Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 22:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 21:45

The member 'bertie beetle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 8:30

Daypaw' eyes flickered to Blazingpaw. He winced at how loud he was. "Be quiet! There won't be 'loads of prey' if you yell!" He hissed. He was already a bit agitated bf Blazingpaw's yelling wasn't helping. He scented the air and saw a squirrel and stalked it and when he was close enough he pounced and snapped its neck quickly before is could utter a sound.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:

Last edited by Cloudstorm on Sun 25 Jun 2017 - 8:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 8:30

The member 'Cloudstorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jun 2017 - 0:08

bumpedy dumpedy

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jun 2017 - 10:17

Falconpaw smiled softly at the ground. Leafpaw's words were the same thing he had been trying so desperately to believe. A feeling of warmth washed over him and rested in his chest. Even though his mother was gone, even with Rockthorn nearly filling the empty place of a father, he was still alive. He had cats who cared about him. He wasn't in hiding from rats or sleeping in a sewer pipe anymore. He didn't have to eat beetles or feel concrete under his paws. His ragged pelt may not fit in with the glossy thick pelts of the others but, he felt at home here. Tears pricked his eyes, not out of grief, just strong emotion. Relief, happiness, belonging. He chuckled weakly but, it soon bloomed into genuine laughter. For the first time, he was laughing! "Don't I-i know it..." He breathed deeply, scenting for prey. He smelled something unusual, it smelled of sweet flowers and dirt. Tracking it with his nimble body, he spotted a hare. A burst of speed mixed with a good leap was all he needed to catch it. Biting the spine quickly and dragging it by the leg over to the others. He was thankful that it didn't bleed much. He still had a horrible fear and disgust for blood.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Jughead on Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 12:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jun 2017 - 10:17

The member 'Jughead' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 23:20

(okay friends I rolled a 10, we can ignore it or fight, what do you wish?)

Leopardclaw watched, a bit amused by their antics, as the apprentices began their hunting.  Perking his ears, the large golden tom scented the air for a target of his own, and after a minute or searching managed to come across a medium-sized shrew.  Hazel eyes narrowing, Leopardclaw crouched down and pulled himself forward slowly until he was within pouncing distance.

Last edited by RainyHeart on Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 23:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 23:20

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 23:27

(i think a fight would be cool, but we should wait for the others)

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 23:32

((I'm diddly down for a fight))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 9:19

Ye let's beat something up)

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 10:04

Guys we should wait for American to post please let her post also we shouldn't be sending all these OOC posts because it takes up space. Please guys use a pm or something!

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next