Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)

Go down 
+2
Drippy
Jughead
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)   pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 0:08

Just gonna pop this in here is that's alright, do you think that during the little escapade with the rats, Bracken can get bitten by one that just so happens to have some sort of disease, and he gets sick from that? Another thing, while fighting the fox, since he will be weakened by sickness, can he get a little knocked up in the head? This will cause issues a little later in life since it will be undetectable right away and it doesn't get treated.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)   pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 0:14

Sounds good to me (even if we have three medicine cats, they don't have supplies) I

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)   pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 0:38

I'm willing to allow this plot after the Mist plot is over. I don't want too many cats going missing. Feel free to plot, but I can't approve this until later.
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)   pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 6:29

Pikachu, they're not really going to be gone for long though to really count as a truly "missing" bunch. It's only supposed to last three days in roleplay time.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)   pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 9:18

They wouldn't be gone for long at all, we have the plot open to witnesses and Flowerpaw has already spread the news to RiverClan. No one would think that it was the Mist. If you're worried about missing cats having less impact because of how common it is, I'm not sure. They're coming back pretty banged up, it won't be a light little thing. Missing cats would still be taken seriously.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)   pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 6:47

if it's short, then it's fine. but try to get this plot over and done with by the end of the week to keep it truly quick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)   pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pRISON BREAK PLOT (oPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2