Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 19:12

Mudfoot stepped off of his throat. It took the flame colored warrior a second to process that much. Yet, there was still a few moments where he didn't move. He had longed so fiercely in the last few moments for the death he deserved. And he had been denied it. There was a brief flash of anger at Mudfoot as the warrior stepped away for him. Why couldn't he just kill me!? The voice that screamed in his head sounded so distant. But, Flamestrike could not bring himself to shout anything aloud. Every part of him felt like it had been sapped of any energy he had once had. Everything paled in comparison to the pain of what he had just done. This was the second time he a killed at cat for the sake of others. Thruststripe had told him there were times that these things needed to be done... but was that now?

Flamestrike chose to say nothing. It felt like far to much effort to try and form any words. Slowly, he hauled himself up onto his feet. Green eyes glanced up to Redpaw as he spoke. Even though the apprentice said next to nothing, it struck him. This cat had just watched his own mother die at his paws. There was no sort of explaining away what had happened. The kit had loved his mother intensely, that much was obvious. Flamestrike knew what it meant to have a deep love for your family. A mix of aching pain in his chest and numbness overwhelmed him. The tom's head hung low to the ground as he padded after them without even uttering a sound.

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2