Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warm Up Requests! {Closed}

Go down 
+3
Jay Bird
Pinepaw
Jughead
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Warm Up Requests! {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Minimum five.

I need:

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Pose:
Backround:
Scene*:
Tone:

Scenes must have links and the specific part I'm making a scene of must be quoted. Don't put a quote if you want me to just choose something.
Everyone gets only one slot, no stacking, I've got all summer to do more. If I can't fit a scene in one image, it will be a small comic.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Alpha Daddy Derrek on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:27 pm

O.o will you do one of a book character(character is a cat) just the scene in general or just one of her I don't mind lol I like your art.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Sure, sure. Just give me the details and it'll be peachy, thanks for the compliment by the way!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Name: Firepaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: fierce, fearless, passionate cat who only wants to show to his clan that he deserves to be Shadowclan warrior. Most of the time he challenges others cats of his age to prove his worth in front of others, making him quite a competitive cat and arrogant.  However, he is not afraid to admit that others are better than him when they are. He would die for his clan and family. Charismatic, honest, stubborn, short-tempered, over-protective and kind of a flirty when he gets older.
Pose: Just he and his mentor, Flamestrike, touching noses. He looks pretty excited around his father.
Backround: Shadowclan camp, close to the Jaggedrock
Scene*: Firekit's ceremony https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28879-firekit-gingerkit-and-sparkkit-s-apprentice-ceremonies
Tone: I'm not sure what this part means Blank

Reference :

By the way, I like your art style :3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Warm Up Requests! {Closed} Signat14
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:01 pm

I'll get right on it. I'm surprised to get a compliment about the style since it's changing rather oddly. Tone is just the emotion of the piece, that's it~

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Alpha Daddy Derrek on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luvable

Luvable

Characters : Sparrowkit, Falconpaw, Dawnkit,
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Name: Sparrowkit
Clan: Skyclan
Personality: Timid and gentle at first, but once she comes out of her shell she's very bold and outgoing
Pose: Frozen with all four paws out of the nursery, like she knows she's done something bad.
Backround: The Skyclan Nursery with her mother glaring at her whilst curled around a very small, yellow kit.
Scene*: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t29023-a-sparrow-flies-in.
"She froze, her handsomely dappled chocolate calico fur standing on end. She slowly turned to be sure that she was out before looking back at camp. Despite her fear of breaking her mother's rules (You can't go outside the Nursery until Mallowkit is better), she couldn't help feeling excited as she looked up, craning her neck to try and see the open sky from beneath the trees."
Tone: Worry, but a little bit of excitement.

Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Name:Cecily later named after her great great grandfather,scourge,
Clan:Bloodclan
Personality Once thought to be sweet and kind,and in a way backstandish letting anything happen. Now she is known to be straight forward aggressive and not easily swayed. She is determined to make Bloodclan great again and with the help of her ancestor she will.
Pose um something aggressive.
Background: city alley basically how you would imagine a bloodclan group camp
Scene: so seeing as I don't have a link I'm a try my best to describe it to you
They are in the bloodclan encampment random cats around them Zezerk,Cecily father in front of the dumpster, Cecily facing him both are angry and aggressive fur bushed claws out. Meanwhile her mother Vila is closer to a cardboard box watching ears flat. While close to Cecily circling her in a spirit way is her great great grandfather scourge. Cecily angry says her last angry sentence"You shouldn't be leading anymore you old fool!! Bloodclan doesn't need you and your weak way make way for a better stronger and smarter leader!!!I will make Bloodclan Great Again!!"
Tone:angry and prideful but confident
Looks:
Cecily-black medium furred she cat with one white front paw, ginger and gray speckling on her pelt and a midnight purple tattered collar. She had three claws torn into the collar and she had icy blue eyes.
Zezerk- big black Tom cat with amber eyes his has graying on his muzzle but rippling muscles. He has ginger patches throug his pelt and wears a dark black ish blue collar that is torn and tattered over the years.
Scourge's spirit-you should know lol just make him look spirity
Vila-is a dilute dark gray and ginger calico with soft blue eyes and a pink collar.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Alrighty, one more spot left!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Firekit's Ceremony:

The rock went haywire, don't ask me... Gingerkit and Magpiewing are blurred in the background.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:26 pm

@Luvable

What does the mother look like?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:29 pm

AHHH I LOVE IT

Warm Up Requests! {Closed} Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Name: Gustpuddle and Ashstar
Clan: Windclan
Personality: They are both sweet and determined
Pose: They are racing through Windclan territory
Background: The moors
Scene*: I still love you, ya know The scene where Gustpuddle starts pulling ahead of Ashstar, please ^^
Tone: Friendly, relaxed.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:16 pm

I love the expression of both of them :D Thank you so much! It looks awesome!!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Warm Up Requests! {Closed} Signat14
Back to top Go down
Luvable

Luvable

Characters : Sparrowkit, Falconpaw, Dawnkit,
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:01 pm

@Daddy Derek
She's a golden she-cat with a white chest, paws and face. Green eyes.

Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 4:58 pm

So how's the artwork coming along sorry just curious I'm excited to see how you'll do my request

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up Requests! {Closed}   Warm Up Requests! {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Up Requests! {Closed}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next