Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainy's Summer Inactivity Notices/Reminders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Rainy's Summer Inactivity Notices/Reminders Empty
PostRainy's Summer Inactivity Notices/Reminders

Heyo! :D
So, over the summer I'm going to have a lot going on that will keep me busy, so I figured I would just make one post with everything instead of bombard you with like 10,000 separate posts ;D

Summer School - Yes, I have this Dx  It should keep me a bit busy, but I'm home-schooled so most of it can be done easily and casually.

Personal Projects/Goals - These shouldn't be too often, but I want to do some stuff over the summer such as; painting my room, getting my drivers permit, ext.  And those all take a bit of time.

Summer Camps - I attend two different summer camps, each for a week long.  The first will be from July 3 - July 7 and I MIGHT have Wifi at this one, we'll see.  I'd be on mobile though, so don't expect much more than answering PMs from me (I hate posting on mobile xD)  The second one is July 17 - July 21, and at this one I will have NO WIFI, NO PHONE OR COMPUTER, or ANY WAY TO CONTACT THE OUTSIDE WORLD!  I will be WCCless :')

Random Events - Most of these happen in the evenings so I should be good, but for example I will be away for the whole day next Saturday.

I will be hopping onto the post-tracker bandwagon here, so post here to remind me about making topics, posting, and other stuff of the sort.

I'll make separate posts on this page when big stuff comes around, so yea!  Consider this Rainy's "I'm busy and having a social life" alert topic ;D

Last edited by RainyHeart on Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Rainy's Summer Inactivity Notices/Reminders :: Comments

Wavedream623
Re: Rainy's Summer Inactivity Notices/Reminders
Post Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 13:39 by Wavedream623
Have fun Rainyheart, hopefully summer school won't be too bothersome and hopefully your other stuff be pretty great too! Thanks for letting us know:)
RainyHeart
Post Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 15:29 by RainyHeart (Online)
H E L P  M E
I have like, no muse to post right now Dx I apologize for any inconvenience I've been causing, please be patient with me!  I'll try to catch up on all my posts over the weekend (because I'm going to camp for the whole week after) but if my writing doesn't live up to it's usual standard this is why Sweat
Ripped
Post Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 17:35 by Ripped
I hope you have some muse now ;D congrats my friend
RainyHeart
Post Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 18:12 by RainyHeart (Online)
I sure do! xD Thank ya friend!
RainyHeart
Post Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 16:35 by RainyHeart (Online)
I HAVE RETURNED!
I'm back in action baby! :D
oops I forgot to post here that I was leaving haha
RainyHeart
Post Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 20:18 by RainyHeart (Online)
Starting tomorrow morning, I will be gone at a week-long summer camp from Monday the 17th to Friday the 21st. I will be back by Friday evening. I will not be allowed to have my laptop OR my phone, so I will be completely gone; all current topics I am involved in will be on hold.

Thank you guys for being patient with me, I always get extremely busy during the summer but when the school year starts up I will be back on a much more reliable schedule C: After this I only have one more weekend-long trip in August, THEN I will finally be done xD
RainyHeart
Post Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 17:12 by RainyHeart (Online)
And I'm back! I'll be sure to catch up on all of my posts as soon as I can :)
Darkstripe
Post Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 18:20 by Darkstripe
Welcome back Rainy!
RainyHeart
Post Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 16:34 by RainyHeart (Online)
I sincerely apologize my friends, recently I have been going in-and-out of a severe case of writer's block Dx (plus a new obsession aka distraction with Harry Potter and Voltron haha) so I ask that you please remain patient with me C:
RainyHeart
Post Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 17:50 by RainyHeart (Online)
T H E   E N D   I S   N E A R   M Y   F R I E N D S

My last trip of the summer.  After this I will be freeeee
Until school starts.  Well.....crap :/

In all seriousness, I'll be gone starting tomorrow afternoon till Tuesday evening on a WHITEWATER RAFTING TRIP YAYAYA

Is it better than Disneyland? Maybe probably not BUT it will still be pretty friggin fun C:

I will try my best to reply/catch up on topics today and tomorrow morning (before I leave), but keep in mind that I have to do ALL my packing today and probably a little bit tomorrow as well, so I don't know for sure how much time I'll actually have.  I'll have my phone, but I have no idea if there will have service, plus mobile posting is terrible.  At most I might still answer PMs =)

So yea! See you guys......just around the river bend ;D
Disney puns heck yessss
RainyHeart
Post Tue 15 Aug 2017 - 20:41 by RainyHeart (Online)
I'm sore, sunburned, and severely exhausted.

BUT I'M ALIVE

I'm back guys, I'll catch up pretty soon~
Drippy
Post Tue 15 Aug 2017 - 21:19 by Drippy
welcome hooome

Rainy's Summer Inactivity Notices/Reminders

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: