Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What to Do(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

What to Do(open) Empty
PostSubject: What to Do(open)   What to Do(open) EmptySun 28 May 2017 - 10:47

Honeypaw sat not too far from sunning ricks looking at the charred forest territory she called home. She looked around quietly before the medicine cat apprentice got to her paws thinking of what to do.

Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

What to Do(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do(open)   What to Do(open) EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 19:09

Reedpaw had been wandering close to the river since the fire that destroyed his territory. It was a hard night but at least now all his family was safe.
The pale golden cat smelled a familiar scent that made him smile. He padded to the rocks close to the river and gazed the pale golden fur of his twin. "Hi, sister!" He meowed happily, sitting by her side "How has been your training? Sparkflower is teaching you well?"

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

What to Do(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do(open)   What to Do(open) EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 19:26

The pale golden she cat blinked and looked up seeing her brother. She smiled a bit at her twin."well nothing. .much has really been taught besides what I've learned from sorting the herbs. But I can't say much with everything that has happened that there has been time"she mewed smiling a tiny bit."how has your training been?"she asked smiling softly

Sunrose

Sunrose

What to Do(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do(open)   What to Do(open) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 12:44

Ooc bump

Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

What to Do(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do(open)   What to Do(open) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 12:56

The pale golden cat looked at the river, thinking about his few days as an apprentice. "Well, I hadn't formally started my training but I'm doing a great job learning about the territories and how to track animals like squirrels and rodents." He meowed remembering his apprentice ceremony and his mentor, Driftcloud. However, one he thought about, he also remembered the fire that destroyed his home and glanced back the burned trees of the Thunderclan territory. That was an awful night and all the camp must be gone. "Hey... Honeypaw... do you think that we will... be ever coming back to our home? Do you believe that we will be able to build the camp again? Or... maybe we will have to leave forever..." Reedpaw said that sadly, lowering his ears and looking away to his own paws, worried about his clan and family.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

What to Do(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do(open)   What to Do(open) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 21:19

"I an sure we will I know stsrclan wouldn't leave us without a home"She mewed trying to comfort her brother. She only hopes it was true

Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

What to Do(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do(open)   What to Do(open) EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 19:32

His tail wrapped around his paws, a little unsure about the future of Thunderclan. However, hearing the words of her sister relieved him a lot more than before. Honeypaw was always sweet and caring and Reedpaw trusted her a lot. "I guess you're right... we must trust in Starclan." He meowed, looking back at her with a happier smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to Do(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do(open)   What to Do(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What to Do(open)
Page 1 of 1