Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic)   The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:44 am

Cloudstorm looked over at Owlpaw with pride and grinned getting up. "Great I'll show you a few more moves and then we can go on back to camp." She meowed and then showed her a few moves before she said it was time to go back to camp. "Alright you can have the day off tomorrow to do whatever you want. I know working on the camp has been tough so it's your day off tomorrow." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic)   The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Owlpaw smiled with pride as she got to her paws. "Okay!" Her paws tingled at the thought of learning more. As the lessons ended she was panting by the end. She has never been this active before, but her eyes were still bright. "But I want to learn more! It will be so boring tomorrow!" She wined at her mentor she still was panting.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic)   The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Cloudstorm laughed. "Well you'll be sore tomorrow ill tell ya that. You need to rest your body after doing all this activity." She meoqed as they entered camp.

OOC: end here?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic)   The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:03 pm

OOC:I guess so thanks for this!

Owlpaw wined, "I don't want to be sore! But I guess I'll rest if your telling me too." She smiled as they entered camp, home.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic)   The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cloud's Owl (closed training topic)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3