Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) Empty
PostSubject: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 10:50

Pinewhisker stretched his lean back in the light of morning, letting the feeble rays brush his sleek chocolate pelt before he gave his chest a few brisk licks. Today he had work to do, and he padded off to the apprentices' den as soon as he finished his morning meal by the fresh-kill pile. Inside the den, it was dark and warm, but the warrior had no trouble making out the cream and white pelt of his new apprentice, Stillpaw. He lifted a paw and prodded the she-cat awake, passing a glance over his sleeping daughters, Cypresspaw and Markedpaw. He was up early, to be honest.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 11:04

Stillpaw had been sleeping comfortably when she had felt a prod in her side. Quietly she blinked before she opened her eyes slowly before she stood. Thankfully she had learned to stand on just her three paws or else it would have been a bit embarrasing. Quietly she yawned and flicked her tail"morning"she mumbled blinking sleep from her eyes

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 11:18

"Good morning." he meowed sternly, making way for his apprentice to get out of the den. "Get something to eat. We will be having a long day ahead of us." he meowed, eyeing the three-legged apprentice with remorse.Blizzardshine must have considered me quite worthy if she gave me Stillpaw to train. Was it because of Fadedlight...? he thought, remembering his sister who died bitten by adders. She had faced memory-loss after returning from Two-leg place where she had been captured.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 11:34

Stillpaw blinked before she gave a small nod. She tried not to let his stern tone affect her as she made her way from the apprentices den carefully. Pushing through the entrance she padded to the fresh kill pile and picked up a small mouse before she went and sat down eating it quickly before she sat waiting.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 12:53

Pinewhisker looked away distantly until he noticed Stillpaw finishing her meal. He sat up, shaking his pelt slightly. "Alright, then. Today I will be showing you around the territory and maybe some hunting techniques. I want you up tommorow for a patrol by dawn and by then I want you to know the borders well. And tommorow we will have battle training as well. You will be the best of the best." he meowed as he led the apprentice out of camp.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 11:15

Stillpaw smiled some and nodded some standing on her three good paws."alright"she mewed.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:49

Pienwhisker acknowledged cooly the lack of complain, enjoying the seriousness of the apprentice. "Alright, this is the training hollow." he meowed, flicking his tail to one side as they passed by an opening towards the battle-training glade, but pressed on. After all, today they were not going to train in battle moves. "Tell, what do you know about the other Clans?" he asked as they moved deeper into the territory, and PInewhisker veered towards the SkyClan border.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:33

Stillpaw followed just barely managing to keep up. As the got deepening into the territory something snagged her front right paw and sent her forward sprawled out for a moment. She dazed shook her head and clumsily got up slowly. Flicking her tail slightly embarrassed she mewed."I..don't know much..."she mewed.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 0:07

Pinewhisker twitched his whiskers with dismay as he shoulderdd Stillpaw up. "Alright so, you should soon enouh start scenting a fresher air, something slightly different than ThunderClan, which you have scented every day since you were born." he explained as they padded not more careful, and his emerald eyes glinted as he chose the cover of a bramble bush to show Stillpaw the border a few tail-lenghts away.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 7:44

Stillpaw blinked and thanked hi, quietly slightly embarrassed. She followed him quietly listening"ok"she mewed.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)   Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower) Empty

Back to top Go down

Still As A Pine (closed training topic for StillFlower)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: