Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I need a map, can anyone draw me an impressive map?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

I need a map, can anyone draw me an impressive map? Empty
PostSubject: I need a map, can anyone draw me an impressive map?   I need a map, can anyone draw me an impressive map? EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 6:22

Hi, alright so I need an impressive map for my new role play, Maple Valley Prep. Now I've made another rp, Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth, but I don't have like a drawing tablet or anything like that so I've had to use paint; which you could probably guess they're not that great. So, I was hoping to find someone to create a map for my Maple Valley Prep campus, can you help me?

Here's the description:

When you com from the road, which is on the east side of the property, the first buildings you come to are in the Triad. There are three, three-story brick buildings. they are each labeled, going left to right: School House 2, School House 1, School House 3. Behind them, there are three other buildings, two forms and then the cafeteria. The dorms are each three-story buildings, the underclassmen are in the Goldenfeather Dormitory, while the upperclassmen are in the Abernathy Dormitory. The two dorms are positioned behind School House 3, facing each other. The cafeteria, being a normal two-story brick, is positioned behind School House 2. Behind the dorms and the cafeteria is mostly greenery where students go to hang out. All the buildings are connected by paths, and there are large trees that are planted along the paths.

If you need more information, let me know.

I need a map, can anyone draw me an impressive map?
Page 1 of 1