Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

can someone draw her for me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

can someone draw her for me Empty
PostSubject: can someone draw her for me   can someone draw her for me EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 10:25

Ok so I kinda of want a picture of Ambernose with her family since she is expecting kits.

Ambernose: black medium sleek furred she cat with a ginger nose blaze/stripe and light Amber eyes.

Night:(winterpaw's character) black Tom with white paws and brown eyes

Tawnykit: White medium sleek furred she kit with Black paws and ears and a ginger nose blaze/stripe with brown Amber eyes

Duskkit:(Leaffeather's Character) gray and white Tom kit with blue eyes.

Roaringkit: black tom kit with green eyes

Echokit: black and white she cat with a ginger stripe on her tail with Amber eyes.

Pinekit:silvery tom kit

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Last edited by Ambernose on Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 10:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: can someone draw her for me   can someone draw her for me EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 7:04

hump anyone?

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: can someone draw her for me   can someone draw her for me EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 10:45

hump

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone draw her for me   can someone draw her for me Empty

Back to top Go down

can someone draw her for me
Page 1 of 1