Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+27
Dewberry
Mamenchisaurus
Seer
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Pinely-san
Maple
Sunlit
Harlem
RainyHeart
Reaper King
Wavedream623
Squirrelnose
Dimmeh
Honey Badger
Ripped
Winterpaw
Ember Pheonix
atlastech
Sunrose
Sombra
Darkstripe
Ash
Drippy
The Trash Man
Chopped limbs
Icee
Shadow
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 21:55

Cloudstone padded into the clearing with the rest of RiverClan, black fur illuminated by the silver moonlight. By all outward appearances, he was quite healthy, well-fed from the abundant prey. But his eyes were quite dark. Newleaf was quite a frantic time for medicine cats, since nearly everyone's stores had been swept clear by the previous season. Not to mention that snowmelt in RiverClan territory could also risk small floods, destroying seedlings that would be vital later in the year.

He gazed about at the cats already in the clearing, especially at the argument between Honeydrop and some she-cat he didn't recognize. The tom stepped forward when the other cat left, murmuring, "Are you alright?" If anyone had a quarrel with a cat he respected, they'd have to answer to him.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 1:16

Sparkflower followed close behind Darkstar as she padded into Fourtrees, the responsibility of being the only full medicine cat now weighing on her shoulders. The other clans did not know of Dreamleaf's passing yet, nor did they know of her new apprentice. She shot a glance back to Honeypaw, checking she was still close behind, and sat down among to other medicine cats, nodding a friendly hello.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 3:34

All of my cats are here.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 8:40

Seeing as all the clans were now here with her arrival, Ivyfall took the initiative to begin this gathering. Taking in a deep breath, she let out a clear yowl that cut through the chatter and noise, signalling the beginning of the gathering in proper. "RiverClan fares well, as per usual. The river is teeming with prey, and our apprentices are growing strong. However it isn't all good news. Darkstar, we've scented your warriors marking on Sunningrocks this moon, this will not be tolerated further. The next time a ThunderClan cat crosses over, regardless of reason, they will be attacked without any mercy. We have a bad history with other clans trespassing, harming our own, we will not take any chances." She shot a glance over to Ashstar, her warning was directed at Darkstar, but it was also for any other clans that dared to stray.

The next part, she debated whether it was worth mentioning or not, would it make RiverClan look weak? But also, she was curious as to if other clans experienced the same phenomenon. Was Toadpaw's oddly timed disappearance so soon after Otterleap's disappearance worth mentioning? It was a pickle. But for now, she chose to remain silent on the subject and finish up. "We've also lost one of our own, Snowpaw. She was a fine apprentice, and possessed a kindness seen in few. She hunts in the stars now. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 11:52

Listening as Ivyfall gave her Clan's spiel, Ashstar bristled as the RiverClan deputy glared not-so-subtly in her direction as she mentioned not letting other Clans cross their territory. Trust me. I wouldn't touch your slimy, fish-stinking territory if it was the last piece of land in the forest. Unless they provoked WindClan again, the proud fish-eaters had nothing to fear from them. Stepping up after the silver she-cat finished, she spoke up in her loud, clear voice. "WindClan has also done well this past moon. Prey is plentiful in our territory, and we are enjoying the prosperity that newleaf brings. We have named one new warrior, Goatshade, and several new apprentices- Slatepaw, Cheetahpaw, Icepaw, Nettlepaw, Wildpaw, Shadepaw, Stonepaw, Gentlepaw, Gingerpaw, Brackenpaw, Lionpaw, Weaselpaw, and Quickpaw- including a new medicine cat apprentice, Sagepaw. WindClan also has two new members from the Tribe, an elder and apprentice- Pale Light of Dusk and Ash of the Burning Forest. As many of the Clans already know, and as I was unable to announce it last Gathering, Smokepelt has been demoted from the deputy position and replaced with Brindlewhisker. I trust she will serve her Clan well."

Ashstar took a deep breath before continuing. "WindClan does have some bad news, however. I believe Darkstar has already sent out patrols to warn the other Clans of Rockthorn, the dangerous tom who escaped ThunderClan. He maimed one of our apprentices, Shadepaw, and she is now unable to see. The tom is on the loose, he could be anywhere. He is worse than a rogue, and if you find him on your territory treat him as such. We have also lost an apprentice, Splotchpaw, to a tunnel cave-in. We hope he rests in StarClan in peace now." Dipping her head, the gray WindClan she-cat stepped back to let anther leader speak.

Honeydrop looked up in surprise as Sagepaw came up to talk to her. How is... ShadowClan? The WindClan she-cat had a strange look in her green eyes, as if there was something else she wanted to say. The golden dappled she-cat knew that look. Before she could answer, however, Roaringpaw spoke up, likely as eager to make friends as she had been. Hopefully, he could have as good of a friendship as she and Rabbitfoot had. Wait, where was the SkyClan medicine cat? Letting her apprentice talk to Sagepaw, the ShadowClan medicine cat turned instead to Cloudstone, the second-most senior of their rank. He seemed concerned. Grateful, but a little embarrassed that the whole clearing had witnessed their fight, she shook her head. "Th-that was J-J-Jazz. She w-was one of B-B-B-Bear's rogue enforcers in h-his group who k-kept me in that b-b-barn." Honeydrop shuddered at the memory.

"Sh-she said she was s-s-sorry, that sh-she was a S-SkyClan warrior n-now. But I... I-I didn't t-trust her. I was a-angry, I kn-knew she wouldn't ch-change. She'd d-done such h-h-horrible things. I couldn't f-f-forgive her. I c-couldn't. I t-told her to g-go away, to l-leave me and R-Roaringpaw alone. But she w-wouldn't go."
Honeydrop was a little ashamed that she couldn't selflessly forgive the rogue, but she wasn't willing to put herself in danger again. "She a-accused me of being h-heartless, saying I had d-deserved it, that I was a r-rat and she was i-i-innocent, that a m-medicine cat was s-supposed to be k-k-kind. She c-claimed she wasn't d-d-dangerous. I t-tried to leave. She y-y-yelled at me and... and r-ran off." The ShadowClan medicine cat looked up at Cloudstone, weary eyed shimmering with held-back tears. Though she spoke to the black and white tom, Alderheart swam before her eyes. The next words she choked out were hoarse and quiet. "W-Was it w-w-wrong, that I couldn't f-f-forgive her? I c-couldn't put aside my p-p-pain. Is it t-true that I-I-I'm a... a rat?" The word tasted foul on her tongue. But she couldn't believe it. She was right not to trust that fox-heart who had hurt her so badly... wasn't she?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 12:48

Brindlewhisker remained seated with the other Deputies, only offering an occasional nod to the other cats as they approached. She was much too caught up with her own thoughts to fully socialize on this evening. Wrapping her tail tightly around her paws, the pale grey she-cat continued to brood over the somber events of the past few days. Lifting her head slightly as Ivyfall formally began the Gathering, she only twitched her ear in minute interesting at the grey she-cat's words- at least their attention seemed a bit more focused on Thunderclan this time. Brindlewhisker continued to sit still as a stone as Ashstar began her report, flinching softly at the aggressive mention of Rockthorn. Struggling to swallow, she kept her face blank as she sat there, hardly even realizing that Ashstar was finally able to announce her status as Deputy.

Addergaze had opened her jaws to respond but it took her a moment to really think over Storm's question- how long did it really take the other Clans to get here on average? She came to Gatherings so infrequently and that was something she never paid attention to in all honesty; all she ever did was come to Gatherings to look after Eagleheart and his brood, but now without him, she never really had much need to go or pay attention to what was all said during the night of peaceful passive aggression. "Well it looks like it didn't take 'em nearly as long to arrive this time." She mewed softly to the grey and white tom, gesturing to the noticeably larger mass of cats that now lingered within the Hollow, relieved that the question had been answered for her. Directing her attention towards the Great Rock, she fell silent as she began to listen to the Leader's varying reports.

Splashpaw had skirted to the edge of the clearing as soon as Riverclan had arrived, rapidly losing sight of Sparkwillow's familiar pelt in the confusing mesh of cats. Normally Gatherings had always seemed like such fun- the chance to meet cats from neighboring Clans and trade gossip had always seemed like such a wonderful evening to her- but without Snowpaw and Otterleap, it just seemed like a colossal waste of time now. The little calico watched with hooded eyes as Ivyfall began the meeting, but as soon as Snowpaw's name was briefly mentioned, her shoulders slouched even further. That was all the mention she got? That she was kind? Splashpaw swallowed back a low hiss of disbelief and forced herself to remain attentive as Ashstar moved up to speak, although nothing the grey she-cat stated fully registered in her mind.

Screech watched as all the other apprentices began to bombard him with curious questions and statements in an attempt to rush their confusing culture upon him- and all he really did was blink. Their names had different parts? And those parts changed when they came of certain age? Wouldn't that be confusing to keep track of? The thought of changing his name as he grew made him uncomfortable- he liked his name and couldn't ever imagine changing it! "That seems...tedious? Changing your name, I mean." He offered, trying his best to be polite in his confusion. At Laurelpaw's comment of his name, Screech's chest puffed slightly with a soft pride- his name was rather interesting in comparison. "It is rather cool." He agreed softly, but soon the so-called 'Leaders' began addressing the crowd and after a moment of observing the cats around him, Screech fell silent as well.

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 16:57

Darkstar listened to Ivyfall and Ashstar speak, grimacing a bit. "ThunderClan is growing larger by the day with our abundant prey. Two long-lost warriors have returned to us, Ploverheart and Palegaze. One Tribe cat has also decided to join our ranks, Shadow of the Dancing Leaf." For a moment her yellow gaze flickered through the crowd, trying to pick out any of the cats whose name she'd mentioned. "We have three new warriors: Stonestrike, Cloudstorm, and Umberflame, as well as several new apprentices, Oakpaw, Owlpaw, Smokepaw,
and Shrikepaw.
"

Her expression darkened. "Ivyfall, I am sure you know now who you saw on Sunningrocks, the same cat Ashstar describes." The leader turned to speak to all the cats in the clearing. "Rockthorn is no longer considered our Clanmate. Not only has he seriously injured a WindClan apprentice, he has a history of being incredibly aggressive, especially towards those without Clan blood. A most recent example was threatening to kill one of our own, along with the rest of his kin. He is large, grey, and covered in many scars. Treat him as you would a dog." She spat, furious at herself for not seeing how far her adoptive son had sank.

Cloudstone gazed at Honeydrop, listening to her recount of what had just occurred. He brushed her flank with his white tail in an attempt to comfort her. Having had no encounter with Bear at all, he felt a bit out of the loop, but he tried his best. The tom laid his head on his paws and looked to the gold-furred medicine cat. "But was what she said true? Have you ever intentionally harmed someone?" His dark eyes scanned the clearing for his own apprentice. "You had only the best of intentions in protecting Roaringpaw. I would have done the same with Bouncepaw. No rat could ever care about its own kind."

"Thanks to the experience you - and everyone else imprisoned - had, nothing like that can happen again. Don't be afraid to talk to your Clanmates, or better yet, others that were in the barn with you. Or just me, if that's all you're comfortable with. Okay?" Cloudstone's eyes were kind as he gazed at the she-cat. He only wished he could help more.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 17:23

Specklepaw was totally at the gathering the whole time and was disappointed in everyone.
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 17:32

Darkpaw, grunted at hearing Darkstar "If i see that tom, i will kill him!" She growled in her mind, how dare that cat to threat half-blood cats as dogs?! She hissed and lashed her tail in fury.

---------------------

Blackpaw, seeing her sister's reaction, she trembled, squeaked and raced to her sister then pressed against her.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 15:48

all of icee's cats were there, minus mist because she's a cripple

Magpiewing cleared his throat as he listened to the leader's recite their news. He could feel an anxiety waning inside his chest as his turn grew closer. The news of Rockthorn was still startling to hear. Although Thrushstripe had relayed the information to the deputy after he returned from his patrol around Carrionplace, it still shocked him to hear of the traitorous actions ThunderClan's young warrior had committed. It reminded him of Wolffang, especially in the way it made his blood boil. How could a cat be so heartless?

As the other leaders, and RiverClan deputy finished their speeches, and with Crowstar seemingly waiting on the dark tom, Magpiewing stepped forward, his throat dry as he raised his head to address the clans. "I want to formally apologise for my lack of speech one moon ago. The arrival of the 'Tribe' came as quite a shock to me, a tom who had just become deputy not many suns before the gathering." It took all of his strength to project his voice outwards. The leaders always made it seem so easy. Ignoring the shaking in his legs, the tom continued. "As you all may know, Thrushstripe as stepped down from his position, with Leopardstar taking his place. Unfortunately, our leader has run into a series of injuries and sicknesses, containing him inside his den. Despite this setback, ShadowClan has been fairing better than ever," he called, knowing full well the dangers of letting your enemy know your weakness. "Prey has been plentiful in the pleasant Greenleaf. We've named several young apprentices this past moon; Echopaw, Rowanpaw, Bearpaw, Morningpaw, Forestpaw, and Redpaw."

"While Bear, the ruthless rogue, has been gone for some time, thanks to Flamestrike, his accomplice and our former warrior, Wolffang is still wandering. We aren't aware of her current motives but heed caution nonetheless. As well, my condolences go out to those lost this moon, and I pray for swift vengeance against Rockthorn." With that, the black deputy stepped back, praying to StarClan he hadn't missed any important details.

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 17:20

As Rockthorn was mentioned Cloudstorm flinched. Her blue eyes cast downward and her ears flattened against her head.

Bubblepaw looked over at her father, Rippedsky and flicked her tail in uneasiness.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 17:34

Blazingpaw gazed up at the 3 leaders standing up there with great respect, but with even more respect for Magpiewing. He was only a deputy, a new one at that, and he represented his clan beautifully. Smiling, he turned to a small group of apprentices. One of them seemed to be a tribe cat, who he decided to talk to. "Hi," he greeted, "My name's Blazingpaw. Are you a tribe cat?" he asked, sitting himself down comfortably.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 9879156May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 9877833May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 9877898May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 9884046
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyMon 29 May 2017 - 19:47

Honeypaw joined her mentor quietly sitting down as the gathering started. Her mossy green gaze glanced around before she flicked a brownish gold ear. She just flicked her tail as Darkstar spoke.

Gentlepaw blinked then smiled a bit as her name was mentioned.

Cheetahpaw was quiet the rather tall apprentice curled her tail over her paws.

Duskpaw sat quietly.

Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 16:24

Flamestrike lowered his head at the mention of his name. The deputy just had to bring up the battle with Bear. He assumed that cats hearing the news would see him as a hero. His ears flattened slightly and the thought as his tail twitched uncomfortably. They only saw the fact he had killed off a vicious rogue. That was a Bear had been to the clans. But it had been his own brother. He had slain his own flesh and blood and was being praised for it. The dark thoughts in his head began to swirl in his head once more. The flame orange tom said nothing as the memory of Bear's blood soaking his paws felt real once more. He became consumed in his own mind as the gathering continued.

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 20:46

Crowstar didn't want to be here right now, so he was going to keep it short and sweet. "Skyclan is fairing well, we have named new apprentices, and warriors. There is plenty of prey for us, and I wish the same on the other clans with the coming green leaf." The black fluffy leader said.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2017
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-