Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+27
Dewberry
Mamenchisaurus
Seer
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Pinely-san
Maple
Sunlit
Harlem
RainyHeart
Reaper King
Wavedream623
Squirrelnose
Dimmeh
Honey Badger
Ripped
Winterpaw
Ember Pheonix
atlastech
Sunrose
Sombra
Darkstripe
Ash
Drippy
The Trash Man
Chopped limbs
Icee
Shadow
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 17:30

Honeydrop laughed bitterly. "Sorry? You're s-sorry for what y-you've d-done? Oh, now th-that changes e-e-everything, doesn't it? Now my s-scars will magically h-heal, P-P-Puddlepaw will c-come back, and we'll all l-live together in h-harmony. It d-doesn't work that w-way, J-J-Jazz. Y-You m-may have joined B-B-Bear for safety, b-but that doesn't excuse w-what you've done. A-And if you think that j-joining SkyClan will ch-change who you are, then you're w-w-wrong." The golden dappled she-cat lowered her head closer to the former rogue, almost flaunting the scars on her face and throat. Her amber eyes were filled with a fire of hatred she'd never felt before. The words the ShadowClan medicine cat spoke were low and hoarse, but carried all the fierceness of spikes of ice piercing the she-cat's heart. "I can never move past what you rogues did to me. Stay away from me and Roaringpaw, you fox-heart. You will never be a Clan cat."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 17:37

"Well, we didn't know that when they first arrived! They weren't clan cats, they didn't know the code.  They could've been rogues, like Bear and his gang, that would've attacked us.  Now we know though."  A slight hint of scorn in her voice, Laurelpaw relished in the moment that, for that moment, her knowledge put her above the tom she secretly despised.  The sound of padding paws from behind though, caught the young she-cat's attention.  Turning, she met face to face with one of the aforementioned Tribe cats.  Though two of their group had been welcomed into WindClan, Laurelpaw had not spent much time talking to them.  Now though, she felt a thrill of excitement rush through her mind; Maybe he'll tell me more about the Tribe and their old home!  With a friendly smile, Laurelpaw introduced herself.  "Hey there!  I'm Laurelpaw of WindClan, and these two are my friends Necterpaw, and Stonepaw."  Though calling Stonepaw a 'friend' made her want to hurl, she pointed to the toms respectively as she said their names.  "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 17:53

Gorsepaw had caught wind of an argument between a newcomer in his Clan and some ShadowClan she-cat. His ears careened with interest. His eyes were filled with surprise and wonder. So much juicy gossip at Gatherings. What did Jazz do? he thought to himself, eyes filled with wonder. And who is Bear? He was obviously eavesdropping, what with his eyes trained on the two fighting she-cats and his ears aimed so that he could hear the slightest murmur in their conversation.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 N6a5zHfMay's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 IMrnxD6May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 GMXQgOOMay's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 17:58

"H-hey!" Jazz practically yelled at Honeydrop. "I have been many things. I have been a stray, an orphan, but I am not a foxheart!" the fur on the back of her back bristled as she spoke. "Don't you know about forgiving?!" as Honeydrop pushed her face into Jazz's, she pulled back. "I thought that for such a sweet acting cat, you would have a heart. We're all cats, do you hear me?!" turning away, she growled in annoyance. "You act like I am just pure terribleness. Have you ever thought about that I had to be forced to watch my whole family murdered in front of my very own eyes?! That I was beaten up and abused by cats just like you? That on more occasions than one I had to starve to death when stronger cats stole all I had to eat? If anything, I have seen much worse things than you have seen in a lifetime." she snarled. "Get. Away. From. Me."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 18:02

Screech of the Startled Eagle was startled when the grey and white she-cat whipped around and began to chatter with him as if they were kin. Flicking his large ears uncertainly, Screech stepped forwards towards the group as Laurelpaw introduced the respective cats within the group, his pale green eyes narrowing slightly as he observed each member. Laurel of Paws...Nectar of Paws...Stone of Paws...why did they all share such a bizarre naming trend? He resisted the urge to roll his eyes- clan cats were utterly impossible. Why would all the Kit-Mothers want their kits to share the same names? Where was their originality?

"Greetings, Laurel of Paws. I am Screech of the Startled Eagle." Screech murmured, aware of how thick his accent sounded in comparison to that of the Clan cats, dipping his head towards the smaller she-cat. "Although I am more often called Screech." He continued, extending his forepaw in a more formal greeting that hopefully made more sense to the she-cat. "If I understand correctly, you are also all To-Be's? Or how you say...apprentices?" He questioned lowly, testing the word apprentice carefully on his tongue- not enjoying the way that the word clung heavily to his tongue like feathers.

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 18:23

"Yeah! Hi Screech! We're apprentices, yeah. Are you an apprentice too? I mean, are you a To-Be too?" Nectarpaw said in his usual friendly manner. "And her name is Laurelpaw, not Laurel of Paws." Realizing after he said it how offencive that sounded, Nectarpaw tried to make up for it. "I mean, our names must sound really weird to you."

May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 18:41

Roaringpaw's eyes popped out of his head as he watch the two she-cat's argument heat up further and further, showing how deep this hatred went. This cat, Jazz, must be linked to his mentor's scarred past. Looking at Honeydrop, he wondered if the time for her to tell him was coming close. But then chided himself for being so selfish. The medicine cat apprentice didn't want to her to relieve through the experience just for his sake, not if it hurts her. At the height of their spat, Roaringpaw rested his tail on his mentor's shoulder. "Mentor, I think we shouldn't test Starclan's anger anymore tonight. We should save this for another time."

Stonepaw nodded with slight confusion. How would a cat not know that they're apprentices? Isn't that what every cat in the wild does at their age, other than medicine cats? "Yeah, we're apprentices! But," he looked at the cat with a puzzled expression. "What are To-Be's?" He hadn't ever heard of such a term before.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 19:29

Rowanpaw had stayed silent throughout this exchange. Although he stayed close to Honeydrop, he shot Jazz an apologetic look as they walked away. Not for the first time was the tom grateful that the fact that he was rouge-born wasn't well-known.

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 20:09

Honeydrop couldn't believe her ears. "You're making me out to be the villain? I'm not the one who kidnapped innocent cats! You can't tell me to leave- I'm Clan-born. I'm not a rogue like you. No, you get out of my sight, Jazz. I may be a medicine cat, but I swear, if you harm Roaringpaw, you won't have a life to be worried about!" Breathing heavily, the ShadowClan medicine cat turned to her apprentice. "Y-You're right, R-R-Roaringpaw. Come on- l-let's go s-somewhere you'll be s-s-safe." Shooting the rogue one last venomous glare, she ushered the tom away with her tail. "I w-want you to p-p-promise me something, R-Roaringpaw. Promise me you'll stay far, far away from that- that cat." Her voice was low and serious.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Last edited by Ash on Mon 15 May 2017 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 7:41

Rowanpaw shuffled his paws awkwardly as the she-cats continued to argue. He shot Bouncepaw a helpless look.

Last edited by attak3 on Mon 15 May 2017 - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 12:18

Jazz growled in anger as Honeydrop ushered away her apprentice and told him to stay away from her. Running in front of her to stop her, she spat, "Since when does me being in the area make it unsafe?! Am I a fox? A badger? Maybe I'm an eagle now. Do I look like one? I'm just a cat, for Starclan's sake! I'm perfectly fine with you leaving, better than fine even. But I'm not going to stand it if you pull away everyone I interact with because I'm dangerous or something, you little witch." staring into the golden she-cat's face, she suppressed the urge to claw her ears off her head. "You know, I see a similarity from you to the cats that killed my family," she calmly, and maliciously, spoke, "They looked all sweet on the outside, but they're just cold hearted rats on the inside. Actually, now that I think about it, judging by the way you're treating me for an innocent mistake in my past, you don't have any heart at all, do you? And you say that you can boss me around all you want because you're a clan cat and a medicine cat, huh?! As far as I could tell, your Clans couldn't have been around forever, and before that, your ancestors were rogues themselves, so aren't we all the same? And aren't you threatening to kill me right here, huh? That seems nothing like a Clan cat, especially a medicine cat at a Gathering. You're the one being dangerous here."  She glared deep into Honeydrop's yellow-orange eyes, almost complete twins to hers. She could feel her claws scraping the earth, and her tail was standing erect and was bushed out.

~

Swanpaw noticed what seemed like an argument between what looked like Jazz and some Shadowclan cat. Interested, she peered closer to see if anything would happen.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 13:00

Honeydrop halted in her tracks as Jazz darted in front of her, snarling something about how horrible she was, calling her a rat, likening her to the cats who murdered her family. Moving in front of Roaringpaw protectively, her amber eyes glared into the rogue's. "T-Trying to keep my a-apprentice s-safe from a r-r-rogue hardly constitutes m-murdering cats, J-J-Jazz. Given what y-your kind d-d-did to me, you c-can consider yourself l-lucky that I d-didn't shred you to p-pieces i-immediately. And y-you have n-no idea w-w-what I'm like, s-so you have n-no r-right to call m-me a rat. H-How can you c-call deliberately i-i-imprisoning me in that h-horrible place and helping B-B-B-Bear hurt me an 'innocent m-m-mistake?' Y-You have no i-idea w-what I've b-b-been through, you f-f-fox-heart. You're j-just as j-judgemental as I am. B-But let me tell you, I'm n-not the one causing t-t-trouble here. I-I'm not th-the one who s-s-started this, but I'm t-trying to end it. Run b-back to your S-SkyClan friends and l-leave me a-a-alone. N-Never come near R-Roaringpaw and me a-again. I w-want no part in this a-a-argument." The ShadowClan medicine calmly moved past the rogue, nudging Roaringpaw to move quicker, heart beating. She didn't know what she'd do if that fox-heart tried to attack her. She was pregnant, for StarClan's sakes. But she knew one thing. She would never let her apprentice go through what she had to, even if it cost her her life.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 13:09

Echopaw looked over to where she heard hissing confusion in her mind as she thought this was supposed to be a peaceful gathering, but she guess not. Looking over she saw a cat she has never seen before and Honeydrop hissing at the she-cat. Making her way over to them out of curiosity she saw Roaringpaw was there Honeydrop pushing him behind her. Her eyes widened she hurried over to them, even if there was a weird vibe going on between them two they still were siblings. "What is going on here?" She asked loudly really directing her voice towards Honeydrop and Roaringpaw.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 13:36

"Okay, I ain't the one who started this. I was kindly introducing myself to him, and you came around screeching that I was 'dangerous' or whatever. And. What you said. That if you killed me, it wouldn't be as bad as murder." her voice was calm and dangerous, anger fuming in her as she took a deep breath. "Again, how was was I being DANGEROUS in any way?! You're sorry you didn't SHRED ME TO PEICES!? That I have NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH!?" she yelled. Her only thoughts were simply pure anger. Reaching forward as Honeydrop walked past, she pinned her claws onto the end, keeping her in place. "You haven't seen what I've been through. If you wish, I could show you what I have seen. I could show you what's it's like, to watch your whole family murdered by who you saw as friends. For gangs of insane cats try to kill you and eat you. To think you got out of your lifelong nightmare only to find you're in a much, much worse one. To be bribed and blackmailed. If you want, I could show you what I have been through." she released her tail and stalked away, considering just quitting the whole "blend in with the clans" thing as she sat at the edge of the clearing. Suddenly, she found herself crying quietly, wanting to just disappear. 

OOC: Awkward ending to argument

I like clouds.

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Mon 15 May 2017 - 15:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I AM AN IDIOT AND DIDN'T LOOK AT THE LAST POST)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 16:08

Honeydrop let out a tiny gasp of pain as Jazz's claws caught onto her tail. She had a sudden flashback of Wolffang chasing her across the marshes, desperately running, but the rogue catching onto her haunches with her claws and overpowering her. As the former rogue she-cat continued some rant about how much worse her life was than Honeydrop's, the ShadowClan medicine cat turned around, glaring at her with cold disdain. "You've j-just proved my p-p-point about why you're d-dangerous, you f-f-fox-heart. If th-there's one thing I-I've learned from all m-my p-pain, it's that no r-r-rogues can ever b-be t-trusted. No m-matter what p-p-problems you think you've b-been through, I can a-assure you, nothing you could d-d-do to me would be w-worse than what I've e-experienced. Now g-get off my tail." As the she-cat ran off, apparently crying, Honeydrop let out a slight exhale of relief, and then collapsed. The whole fight had taken too much energy for a scarred, pregnant cat to take and now she was completely exhausted. But at least Roaringpaw was safe from that fox-heart. I'll be watching you, Jazz.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2017   May's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2017
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next